Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New York AG With a "Major Announcement" Today at 11:30..

+2
NigelUno
Robert J Sakimano
6 posters

Go down

New York AG With a "Major Announcement" Today at 11:30.. Empty New York AG With a "Major Announcement" Today at 11:30..

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu 6 Aug 2020 - 5:53

Reports that Deutsche Bank has complied with the subpoena of the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator's financial documents..

a lot of mainstream media types are hyping this "major announcement" - likely to manipulate people into believing that the AG has our christian hero zeroed in on..

I'd be surprised if it's anything of consequence. Probably something census-related.. maybe something on immigration.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

New York AG With a "Major Announcement" Today at 11:30.. Empty Re: New York AG With a "Major Announcement" Today at 11:30..

Post by NigelUno Thu 6 Aug 2020 - 7:44

I bet they have the actual results from Donny's cognitive test.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

New York AG With a "Major Announcement" Today at 11:30.. Empty Re: New York AG With a "Major Announcement" Today at 11:30..

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu 6 Aug 2020 - 12:08

intent to dissolve the NRA.. which is a good thing for America and those who value life.

The organization responsible for the most needless and senseless loss of life in America, other than our christian hero, is the NRA and their terrorist organization.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Thu 6 Aug 2020 - 12:11

Drain the (NRA) Swamp!
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan Thu 6 Aug 2020 - 12:21

Robert J Sakimano wrote:intent to dissolve the NRA.. which is a good thing for America and those who value life.

The organization responsible for the most needless and senseless loss of life in America, other than our christian hero, is the NRA and their terrorist organization.

The timing isn't ideal. It gives Trump a long time, core Republican issue (not just for his crazy base) to jump on and take attention away from all of the things he's fucked up.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Thu 6 Aug 2020 - 13:00

Well, there’s a playbook for dissolving a charity for fraud in New York. Ask the trump foundation.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu 6 Aug 2020 - 13:24

MiamiSpartan wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:intent to dissolve the NRA.. which is a good thing for America and those who value life.

The timing isn't ideal.  It gives Trump a long time, core Republican issue (not just for his crazy base) to jump on and take attention away from all of the things he's fucked up.
meh - I don't think the racist, knuckle-draggin' gun nuts need a reason to support their racist, bigoted christian sexual predator hero. I doubt they were sitting at home having oral sex with their assault rifles and thinking about voting for Biden.

if anything, to me, it means that elections have consequences and this is a reminder for decent Americans who respects traditional American values.

Last edited by Robert J Sakimano on Thu 6 Aug 2020 - 13:27; edited 1 time in total
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu 6 Aug 2020 - 13:25

on the upside for the NRA, they'll get their school shootings back if republicans have anything to say about it.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan Thu 6 Aug 2020 - 13:33

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
MiamiSpartan wrote:

The timing isn't ideal.  It gives Trump a long time, core Republican issue (not just for his crazy base) to jump on and take attention away from all of the things he's fucked up.
meh - I don't think the racist, knuckle-draggin' gun nuts need a reason to support their racist, bigoted christian sexual predator hero. I doubt they were sitting at home having oral sex with their assault rifles and thinking about voting for Biden.

if anything, to me, it means that elections have consequences and this is a reminder for decent Americans who respects traditional American values.

Not every gun owner/NRA member/2nd Amendmenter is a die hard Trump supporter. Either way, I'm just saying it gives him something to rail on and pull attention away from his failures. But of course, I'm not saying that the NY AG shouldn't have let the election figure into their timing.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Thu 6 Aug 2020 - 13:49

MiamiSpartan wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

Not every gun owner/NRA member/2nd Amendmenter is a die hard Trump supporter.  Either way, I'm just saying it gives him something to rail on and pull attention away from his failures.  But of course, I'm not saying that the NY AG shouldn't have let the election figure into their timing.
My dad is the biggest ammosexual I know, and he likes neither Trump nor the NRA. But I think he's something of an exceptional case.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu 6 Aug 2020 - 13:53

MiamiSpartan wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

Not every gun owner/NRA member/2nd Amendmenter is a die hard Trump supporter. Either way, I'm just saying it gives him something to rail on and pull attention away from his failures. But of course, I'm not saying that the NY AG shouldn't have let the election figure into their timing.
just gives them one more thing to whine about.. which is glorious.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe Fri 7 Aug 2020 - 13:05

Cameron wrote:
My dad is the biggest ammosexual I know, and he likes neither Trump nor the NRA. But I think he's something of an exceptional case.

I don't think he is... I think the NRA just needs to pound that thought into everyone's heads to keep their cash flow and mouthbreathing repub support.

I know many people with multiple guns who are anti-NRA and R. (me included)
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe Fri 7 Aug 2020 - 13:07

BTW... Good read.
Trib Opinion PIece
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down