Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post your favorite keyboard shortcuts

+3
tGreenWay
Turtleneck
The Pantry
7 posters

Go down

Post your favorite keyboard shortcuts Empty Post your favorite keyboard shortcuts

Post by The Pantry 2020-08-12, 22:54

Fuck you lazy phone posters.

For me, it's the CTRL key.  In pretty much every application you can hold it down and roll the mouse wheel to zoom in and out in a window. Very useful for pics, spreadsheets, word documents, pdf's, powerpoints, etc. I'm sure it has other cool uses I've either forgotten about or unaware of.

Alt-Tab can be a mind-blo-wer at work...seeing all the shit I sometimes have open.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post your favorite keyboard shortcuts Empty Re: Post your favorite keyboard shortcuts

Post by Turtleneck 2020-08-12, 22:58

I don't take shortcuts in life.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post your favorite keyboard shortcuts Empty Re: Post your favorite keyboard shortcuts

Post by tGreenWay 2020-08-13, 02:07

The Pantry wrote:Fuck you lazy phone posters.

For me, it's the CTRL key.  In pretty much every application you can hold it down and roll the mouse wheel to zoom in and out in a window. Very useful for pics, spreadsheets, word documents, pdf's, powerpoints, etc. I'm sure it has other cool uses I've either forgotten about or unaware of.

Alt-Tab can be a mind-blo-wer at work...seeing all the shit I sometimes have open.

I’m a phone poster, not a lazy phone poster.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2020-08-13, 12:33

Windows key + x, release windows key and quickly push U, R
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm 2020-08-13, 13:37

I'd sure like to be able to program my password into an F key on my work computer. I use my home computer for five minutes and my work computer times out and I have to enter the password again.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2020-08-13, 13:48

Ctrl alt left
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2020-08-13, 13:56

Alt + F4
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down