Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm pumped for CFB, post some of your favorite college helmets

+8
Brock Middlebrook
Floyd Robertson
Rocinante
Turtleneck
InTenSity
Giant Moose
Tim Wakefield
Other Teams Pursuing That
12 posters

Go down

I'm pumped for CFB, post some of your favorite college helmets Empty I'm pumped for CFB, post some of your favorite college helmets

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 07/08/15, 12:09 pm

I'll start with the obvious one..

I'm pumped for CFB, post some of your favorite college helmets 635654167268413311-150320-Nike-Michigan-State-home-3544

I'm pumped for CFB, post some of your favorite college helmets University-of-oregon-football-automatically-imported-ncaa-football-aug-31-nicholls-state-at-oregon-ore-f-auto-00157smd
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

I'm pumped for CFB, post some of your favorite college helmets Empty Re: I'm pumped for CFB, post some of your favorite college helmets

Post by Tim Wakefield 07/08/15, 12:12 pm

I'm pumped for CFB, post some of your favorite college helmets Boise_10

I'm pumped for CFB, post some of your favorite college helmets Oregon10
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

I'm pumped for CFB, post some of your favorite college helmets Empty Re: I'm pumped for CFB, post some of your favorite college helmets

Post by Giant Moose 07/08/15, 12:15 pm

I'm pumped for CFB, post some of your favorite college helmets Ncaa-football-maryland-penn-state-850x560
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 07/08/15, 12:20 pm

I'm pumped for CFB, post some of your favorite college helmets FCEXWMFXSIDHWWL.20130731232318
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 07/08/15, 12:22 pm

I usually only care about the score at the end of the game. I don't watch football for fashion, but maybe I'm in the minority. Then again I didn't play football, so that could be part of it.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 07/08/15, 12:31 pm

I'm pumped for CFB, post some of your favorite college helmets Alabamaspeedhelmet

I'm pumped for CFB, post some of your favorite college helmets Floridastatespeed

I'm pumped for CFB, post some of your favorite college helmets Pennstateauthenticriddell

I'm pumped for CFB, post some of your favorite college helmets Texasamspeed

I'm pumped for CFB, post some of your favorite college helmets Wyomingreplicaxp
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 07/08/15, 12:37 pm

I like the Oklahoma state matte one. Somebody post it. The gray and the black.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 07/08/15, 12:39 pm

Giant Moose wrote:I'm pumped for CFB, post some of your favorite college helmets Ncaa-football-maryland-penn-state-850x560

Shirley, you can't be serious.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 07/08/15, 12:41 pm

Floyd Robertson wrote:Shirley, you can't be serious.
I like Maryland's state flag. It looks cool. I really like what Under Armour has done in general with the Terps.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 07/08/15, 12:54 pm

InTenSity wrote:I usually only care about the score at the end of the game. I don't watch football for fashion, but maybe I'm in the minority. Then again I didn't play football, so that could be part of it.

It sounds like you are a robot.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Brock Middlebrook 07/08/15, 01:06 pm

I'm pumped for CFB, post some of your favorite college helmets Navy-Helmets-ROH
Brock Middlebrook
Brock Middlebrook
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 07/08/15, 01:09 pm

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
InTenSity wrote:I usually only care about the score at the end of the game. I don't watch football for fashion, but maybe I'm in the minority. Then again I didn't play football, so that could be part of it.

A) Its just me, but I think its weird discussing fashion items.
B) My wardrobe is so old its about to come back into style for the 3rd time in my life.
C) I guess it kind of makes sense, because I pay attention to what some pro golfers are wearing, because its hot as fuck down here in the summer and the Nike Dri-Fit and Addidas Cool Weather (I think I have that one wrong) and UA's equivalent can be very comfortable.
D) I'm not a robot.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Strangelove 07/08/15, 01:09 pm

I'm pumped for CFB, post some of your favorite college helmets Ncf_smith_bubba2_412
Dr. Strangelove
Dr. Strangelove
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 07/08/15, 01:11 pm

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:

And do you know what we do to robots in this country.....

I'm pumped for CFB, post some of your favorite college helmets Hitchbot-1
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 07/08/15, 01:11 pm

What the fuck is wrong with yo kids today? All that fancy schmancy color schemes, after 6 o'clock on Saturdays when I'm drunk I don't even know whose playing who when I'm watching in a bar.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 07/08/15, 01:19 pm

Giant Moose wrote:
Floyd Robertson wrote:Shirley, you can't be serious.
I like Maryland's state flag. It looks cool. I really like what Under Armour has done in general with the Terps.

It strikes me as a tad busy, like a kindergarten finger painting.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 07/08/15, 01:22 pm

You guys still correlate homosexuality with style or something?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Strangelove 07/08/15, 01:30 pm

I'm pumped for CFB, post some of your favorite college helmets Indiana1987
Dr. Strangelove
Dr. Strangelove
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 07/08/15, 01:38 pm

I'm pumped for CFB, post some of your favorite college helmets 57772581

I'm pumped for CFB, post some of your favorite college helmets Aarm161
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by goodbar 07/08/15, 01:42 pm

http://footballscoop.com/news/photos-new-white-helmets-on-the-way-for-michigan-state/

http://gamedayr.com/lifestyle/fashion-uniforms/michigan-state-spartans-black-helmet-michigan-game-86633/

goodbar
goodbar
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 07/08/15, 01:45 pm

goodbar wrote:http://footballscoop.com/news/photos-new-white-helmets-on-the-way-for-michigan-state/

http://gamedayr.com/lifestyle/fashion-uniforms/michigan-state-spartans-black-helmet-michigan-game-86633/

I'm pumped for CFB, post some of your favorite college helmets 1966794946
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 07/08/15, 01:48 pm

goodbar wrote:http://footballscoop.com/news/photos-new-white-helmets-on-the-way-for-michigan-state/

Lol at the internet
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 07/08/15, 02:20 pm

I'm pumped for CFB, post some of your favorite college helmets Lsu-helmet-120111-lg1
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 07/08/15, 02:46 pm

For Bob....

I'm pumped for CFB, post some of your favorite college helmets Appalachianstatexpreplica
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 07/08/15, 02:48 pm

The old ASU helmets (not that old, but not what they wear now).

I'm pumped for CFB, post some of your favorite college helmets Ncaaazstate_fatheadhelm_650

Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 07/08/15, 02:56 pm

I'm pumped for CFB, post some of your favorite college helmets Coloradostatexpreplica

I'm pumped for CFB, post some of your favorite college helmets Uscspeed
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Brock Middlebrook 07/08/15, 03:29 pm

I'm pumped for CFB, post some of your favorite college helmets MichStatesidelg-

I'm pumped for CFB, post some of your favorite college helmets 73msu1
Brock Middlebrook
Brock Middlebrook
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 10/08/15, 09:22 am

Turtleneck wrote:For Bob....

I'm pumped for CFB, post some of your favorite college helmets Appalachianstatexpreplica
thanks..

reminds me of the single greatest day of my life. So much so, I've actually forgotten that we didn't beat the team later that year at home that Appalachian State beat on the road on that great day.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down