Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is Antifa The New "MS-13" or Is Antifa The New "Caravan"...

5 posters

Go down

Is Antifa The New "MS-13" or Is Antifa The New "Caravan"... Empty Is Antifa The New "MS-13" or Is Antifa The New "Caravan"...

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed 2 Sep 2020 - 11:29

I just need to know who, as a white guy, I'm supposed to be terrified of these days.

Thanks.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Is Antifa The New "MS-13" or Is Antifa The New "Caravan"... Empty Re: Is Antifa The New "MS-13" or Is Antifa The New "Caravan"...

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Wed 2 Sep 2020 - 11:36

Of course. Also any people of color doing anything bad are labeled BLM. The Trumpers love their worldview to be nice and simple.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Is Antifa The New "MS-13" or Is Antifa The New "Caravan"... Empty Re: Is Antifa The New "MS-13" or Is Antifa The New "Caravan"...

Post by Jake from State Farm Wed 2 Sep 2020 - 11:56

I'm supposed to be on the lookout for a black guy with a mask that was breaking into cars in the St Johns Kroger parking lot. Should I lock my doors Bob?
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed 2 Sep 2020 - 11:56

Jake from State Farm wrote:I'm supposed to be on the lookout for a black guy with a mask that was breaking into cars in the St Johns Kroger parking lot. Should I lock my doors Bob?
lock your doors.

and lock them now.

NOW.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Wed 2 Sep 2020 - 11:58

THE CARAVAN IS COMING FROM INSIDE THE HOUSE!!

Last edited by Rocinante on Wed 2 Sep 2020 - 11:58; edited 1 time in total
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm Wed 2 Sep 2020 - 11:58

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Jake from State Farm wrote:I'm supposed to be on the lookout for a black guy with a mask that was breaking into cars in the St Johns Kroger parking lot. Should I lock my doors Bob?
lock your doors.

and lock them now.

NOW.

Thanks Bob, I'm doing that now. I've also got a yorkie puppy for pertection so I think I'll be fairly safe.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Wed 2 Sep 2020 - 12:45

So we all know this “people in the shadows” and “planes full of black clad thugs” and “someone is funding the rioters” talk is thinly veiled antisemitism, right?

It’s a call to all the George Soros is a lizard person freaks out there. This man and the whole Republican Party want violence. They want crazies to be shooting in the streets because they assume it helps them keep power.

Fucking scum bags
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Wed 2 Sep 2020 - 13:12

Be more worried about Proud Boys and volunteer militia
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed 2 Sep 2020 - 13:36

is Hunter Biden in Antifa, The Caravan or MS-13??

'cause that guy is freakin' scary.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down