Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BLM/Antifa Radical Kills A Bunch of Asian Women in Georgia..

+10
gomersbro
Rocinante
GRR Spartan
Travis of the Cosmos
MiamiSpartan
DWags
kingstonlake
Floyd Robertson
InTenSity
Robert J Sakimano
14 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

BLM/Antifa Radical Kills A Bunch of Asian Women in Georgia.. Empty BLM/Antifa Radical Kills A Bunch of Asian Women in Georgia..

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2021-03-17, 08:34

just kidding.. it was another white guy participating in his 2nd Amendment rights.

(CNN) - Six of the eight people who were shot dead at three metro Atlanta massage parlors on Tuesday were Asian women, the Atlanta Journal-Constitution reported, citing authorities.

Caution: Mainstream Media Link
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

BLM/Antifa Radical Kills A Bunch of Asian Women in Georgia.. Empty Re: BLM/Antifa Radical Kills A Bunch of Asian Women in Georgia..

Post by InTenSity 2021-03-17, 09:27

I'm starting to get a little concerned about my wife's family going out. They haven't said anything and maybe a lot of that has to do with living in S. FL, but I didn't realize how much hatred there is towards Asians right now.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

BLM/Antifa Radical Kills A Bunch of Asian Women in Georgia.. Empty Re: BLM/Antifa Radical Kills A Bunch of Asian Women in Georgia..

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2021-03-17, 09:43

InTenSity wrote:I'm starting to get a little concerned about my wife's family going out. They haven't said anything and maybe a lot of that has to do with living in S. FL, but I didn't realize how much hatred there is towards Asians right now.
yeah, I understand your concern. It's amazing how a group of christians have radicalized themselves to the point of literally murdering people who they assign a certain criteria to.

y'all hang in there, man. I know it sucks.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2021-03-17, 11:26

This was apparently not racially motivated. The suspect is saying he has a "sexual addition".

Very strange.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2021-03-17, 12:54

Sounds like he had a murder addiction.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2021-03-17, 13:21

kingstonlake wrote:Sounds like he had a murder addiction.
saw a clip of the white sheriff minimizing the murders already.. something like (the alleged perpetrator) just "had a bad day".

fucking white people.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2021-03-17, 14:28

InTenSity wrote:I'm starting to get a little concerned about my wife's family going out. They haven't said anything and maybe a lot of that has to do with living in S. FL, but I didn't realize how much hatred there is towards Asians right now.

I started getting freaked out about 6 months into his presidency. Didn’t realize how many mentally fucked up people we have in this country.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2021-03-17, 14:29

Floyd Robertson wrote:This was apparently not racially motivated. The suspect is saying he has a "sexual addition".

Very strange.

Is that something you build on your house or garage?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Floyd Robertson and steveschneider like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2021-03-17, 14:45

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
saw a clip of the white sheriff minimizing the murders already.. something like (the alleged perpetrator) just "had a bad day".

fucking white people.

So when your first claim of racism turns out to be false, you shift to a different claim of racism (not surprisingly, completely missing the context in order to build your narrative).
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2021-03-17, 16:27

MiamiSpartan wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: saw a clip of the white sheriff minimizing the murders already.. something like (the alleged perpetrator) just "had a bad day".

fucking white people.

So when your first claim of racism turns out to be false, you shift to a different claim of racism (not surprisingly, completely missing the context in order to build your narrative).

Gonna give you a big ole pump the breaks right there. When a dude drives that far and passes who knows how many spas to go to specific Asian ones to kill people then says “nah it’s not because they were asian” I’m not so sure I’d take that at face value just yet.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2021-03-17, 17:25

I’m getting concerned.....for family.

I have two nephews (sister’s kids) in NoCal whose father was born in Delaware.  Both his folks came over from Taiwan and met at grad school at Minnesota.  

Another nephew (wife’s side) has two sons with his Korean wife.  Cousin and his wife adopted 3 children from Korea.  

The fallout of Trump is he normalized being an asshole and now every knuckle dragger in the country justifies being an asshole and treating anyone with whom they disagree like shit because it as now being acceptable.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

steveschneider likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2021-03-17, 18:00

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
MiamiSpartan wrote:

Gonna give you a big ole pump the breaks right there. When a dude drives that far and passes who knows how many spas to go to specific Asian ones to kill people then says “nah it’s not because they were asian” I’m not so sure I’d take that at face value just yet.

Fair enough, I should have added "according to police", because a lot more could come out.

But he also likely drove past several other Asian Massage Parlors. And he didn't even shoot up all of them in the immediate vicinity of the ones he did shoot up. I mean, the large majority of rub and tug spasms are primarily Asian girls. And police say that he frequented all of these that he shot up, so that doesn't indicate racist motivation. He also apparently hates himself for his addiction to these places and shot them up because he hates the temptation. Now, granted, this is all (or mostly) based on what the asshole told police, so I suppose he could be lying hoping to not get a hate crime tacked on, but I can't imagine that would change his prospects much. I mean, 8 counts of first degree murder is putting him away for life, if not death.

It is ironic, however, that after Bob talks about how the media loves ratings over truth, he jumps immediately on the "Trump-inspired Asian Hate" train that the media is trying to make this into.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2021-03-17, 18:06

I think that if he actually had a fetishization for Asian massage parlors then that could also potentially be considered racially motivated, but I’m not going to pretend to be a psychologist who can really break down that dudes head after 1 article and 10 posts
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2021-03-17, 20:00

MiamiSpartan wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: saw a clip of the white sheriff minimizing the murders already.. something like (the alleged perpetrator) just "had a bad day".

fucking white people.

So a white guy murders Asian women and you indicate that my claim of racist-based actions on behalf of the guy is not legitimate?

I love ya, man.. but that's a strange way to move forward.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2021-03-17, 20:23

Well Bob, they did have more in common than just being Asian. BLM/Antifa Radical Kills A Bunch of Asian Women in Georgia.. 2599972566
They were all Asian
All probably "performed"
All were women
All worked in the same "industry"
All worked where he "visited"
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2021-03-17, 20:43

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
MiamiSpartan wrote:

So a white guy murders Asian women and you indicate that my claim of racist-based actions on behalf of the guy is not legitimate?

I love ya, man.. but that's a strange way to move forward.

I didn't criticize you because you suggested that initially. I criticized you for jumping to a completely separate racist claim (and with FAR less reason to do so), when the police nixed your first claim.

Honestly, my first thought when I saw that a bunch of prostitutes from Asian Massage Parlors were killed was that it was somehow sex-related. Possibly a gang, pimp, or traffickers war, or once perhaps a scorned customer. Maybe that's because these places are all over down here and there are often stories circulating about the dangerous and violent situations at these places. But I don't begrudge anyone for thinking racism at first.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2021-03-17, 21:41

None of you know that the dead Asian women were whores and frankly it’s probably a little bit racist yourselves that you’re just assuming that.

There is absolutely nothing factually suggest that so your auto assumption that it’s true that they were whores is at best a gross generalization.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

gomersbro likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2021-03-17, 21:44

Just because this dude said he had a sex addiction and he went to those places doesn’t mean that they did anything sexual for money with anyone, including him. On its face it doesn’t mean that. Hell maybe what caused this is that they didn’t give him what he wanted. That makes just as much if not more sense than assuming the dead people were prostitutes.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

gomersbro likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2021-03-18, 02:06

It doesn’t matter if they were sex workers or not. What matters is all the interplay between race, gender, and violence in America.
It matters that they were women.
It matters that they were Asian.
It matters that he is a white man and they were not.
It matters that he bought the gun the same day he committed the crime.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by gomersbro 2021-03-18, 04:06

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Just because this dude said he had a sex addiction and he went to those places doesn’t mean that they did anything sexual for money with anyone, including him. On its face it doesn’t mean that. Hell maybe what caused this is that they didn’t give him what he wanted. That makes just as much if not more sense than assuming the dead people were prostitutes.

Exactly my thought when I heard this. White dude who wanted to get laid went to an Asian massage parlor because he "heard" they give happy endings. After a couple times when it doesn't work out he gets mad and shoots them up with a newly bought gun.

Why would WE assume that asian massage parlors have prostitutes? Then we are no better than him. Eight people died.
gomersbro
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2021-03-18, 06:09

Rocinante wrote:It doesn’t matter if they were sex workers or not. What matters is all the interplay between race, gender, and violence in America.
It matters that they were women.
It matters that they were Asian.
It matters that he is a white man and they were not.
It matters that he bought the gun the same day he committed the crime.

Very much
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2021-03-18, 06:44

It is naive to think these weren't prostitutes, but again, maybe it's just because there are a ton of these (also Latin ones) down here, and I've heard lots of stories.  But that is in no way to downplay their deaths. I was just saying that under that assumption, my first thought was that it was sex-related.  

I agree with Roc that it doesn't matter and that there is a terrible interplay between race, sex, and violence.  If you want to call it a racist crime because of underlying factors in society about Asian sex fetishes, Massage Parlors that are overwhelmingly Asian being allowed as effective brothels (and the resulting sex trafficking), etc., those are all fair arguments.  I am only saying that the rush to blame this as part of the wave of anti-Asian violence doesnt fit based on what the police have said AT THIS TIME

Last edited by MiamiSpartan on 2021-03-18, 09:22; edited 1 time in total
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by msugolfguy 2021-03-18, 07:32

I'll say this being a LCSW that is probably the oddest way I'd think of a sex addict to act out. I can't think of one case like this.

Normally you'd see high risk self destructive behavior. Like if he had enough money for that he could have easily found other paid help.

I'll be curious to see what the investigation finds.
msugolfguy
msugolfguy
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2021-03-18, 07:52

MiamiSpartan wrote:It is naive to think these weren't prostitutes, but again, maybe it's just because there are a ton of these (also Latin ones) down here, and I've heard lots of stories. But that is in no way to downplay their deaths. I was just saying that under that assumption, my first thought was that it was sex-related.  

I agree with Roc that it doesn't matter and that there is a terrible interplay between race, sex, and violence.  If you want to call it a racist crime because of underlying factors in society about Asian sex fetishes, Massage Parlors that are overwhelmingly Asian being allowed as effective brothels (and the resulting sex trafficking), etc., those are all fair arguments.  I am only saying that the rush to blame this as part of the wave of anti-Asian violence doesnt fit [based on what the police have said AT THIS TIME[/b]

Who hasn’t heard tons of those stories? That doesn’t mean that every single Asian massage parlor is a front for prostitution. And it definitely doesn’t mean that this psycho knew that they were prostitutes and killed them because their prostitutes. He probably just assumed that too.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2021-03-18, 07:53

MiamiSpartan wrote:It is naive to think these weren't prostitutes, but again, maybe it's just because there are a ton of these (also Latin ones) down here, and I've heard lots of stories. But that is in no way to downplay their deaths. I was just saying that under that assumption, my first thought was that it was sex-related.  

I agree with Roc that it doesn't matter and that there is a terrible interplay between race, sex, and violence.  If you want to call it a racist crime because of underlying factors in society about Asian sex fetishes, Massage Parlors that are overwhelmingly Asian being allowed as effective brothels (and the resulting sex trafficking), etc., those are all fair arguments.  I am only saying that the rush to blame this as part of the wave of anti-Asian violence doesnt fit [based on what the police have said AT THIS TIME[/b]

It's almost like if he wanted to kill rub and tug sex workers he knew where to go 🤷 For the life of me I can't figure out why these places are legal. Maybe you'd have to have an NFL owner on tape paying for sex from a known human sex trafficking syndicate to open some eyes.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2021-03-18, 07:59

And how is thinking that the workers in a rub and tug are likely to be prostitutes, racist?

If the guy shot up 4 health and human services lobbies I'd assume it's likely he killed people who were on assistance. Mainly because  that's where you go to get the services you're looking for.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2021-03-18, 08:03

kingstonlake wrote:And how is thinking that the workers in a rub and tug are likely to be prostitutes, racist?

If the guy shot up 4 health and human services lobbies I'd assume it's likely he killed people who were on assistance. Mainly because that's where you go to get the services you're.lookong for.

Jesus Christ.

Because, and this is going to blow your mind apparently, some probably are “rub and tugs” but some are just “rubs”.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2021-03-18, 08:08

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:And how is thinking that the workers in a rub and tug are likely to be prostitutes, racist?

If the guy shot up 4 health and human services lobbies I'd assume it's likely he killed people who were on assistance. Mainly because that's where you go to get the services you're.lookong for.

Jesus Christ.

Because, and this is going to blow your mind apparently, some probably are “rub and tugs” but some are just “rubs”.

You didn't answer the question. How is it racist to think that prostitutes work at a rub and tug?
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2021-03-18, 08:16

No one said that if you know a place is a rub and rug that thinking the workers prostitutes is racist. They did say that assuming this place is a rub and tug and calling these dead women prostitutes is in fact racist because you have no idea if they were or not as you do not know if the places shot up were rub and tugs just based on asian people working there
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2021-03-18, 08:24

Yeah, I guess it's possible the guy went around to multiple massage parlors and shot women there because the temptation to get legal massages was so overwhelming. Rolling Eyes
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm 2021-03-18, 08:25

Wouldn't surprise me to find out that all the victims are also victims of human trafficking.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2021-03-18, 08:30

kingstonlake wrote:Yeah, I guess it's possible the guy went around to multiple massage parlors and shot women there because the temptation to get legal massages was so overwhelming. Rolling Eyes

Dude is a psychopath. He probably assumed, like you, that they were all prostitutes. He probably had no idea if they were or not. This isn’t that complicated.

One note on this- kind of a side thing, but I do think we should stop throwing police on National tv just because a shooting happened in their area. They probably aren’t ready for it, who would be ready to be put into that position tomorrow, and it’s stupid to base everything on what they say in those moments. Cops aren’t exactly known for being brain geniuses.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2021-03-18, 08:37

Jake from State Farm wrote:Wouldn't surprise me to find out that all the victims are also victims of human trafficking.

Some people like holding the bag for their human trafficking pals.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

MiamiSpartan likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2021-03-18, 08:38

Robert J Sakimano wrote:

fucking white people.

This guy?

[tw]1372347546501275648[/tw]
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2021-03-18, 09:02

NigelUno wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

fucking white people.

This guy?

JFC.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by msugolfguy 2021-03-18, 09:03

NigelUno wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

fucking white people.

This guy?

Just had a bad day.
msugolfguy
msugolfguy
Spartiate

steveschneider likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2021-03-18, 09:27

Jake from State Farm wrote:Wouldn't surprise me to find out that all the victims are also victims of human trafficking.

I'm surprised that there has been little talk of this as an added component to this tragedy. Possibky, of course. I don't assume that they are sex trafficked (the assumptions over sex trafficking at AMPs in the Bob Kraft incident ended up being bogus).

Last edited by MiamiSpartan on 2021-03-18, 09:49; edited 1 time in total
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2021-03-18, 09:47

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:No one said that if you know a place is a rub and rug that thinking the workers prostitutes is racist. They did say that assuming this place is a rub and tug and calling these dead women prostitutes is in fact racist because you have no idea if they were or not as you do not know if the places shot up were rub and tugs just based on asian people working there

They're located next to at least one strip club. They have all the outer decor and phrasing that places like Bob Kraft's favorite have. Obviously they don't advertise sexual favors for money or they would be shut down. But they're clearly marketed with the wink and the nod that you know what you can get there. Tell you what, if you hear that all of these women are fully licensed massage therapists, I'll agree that they may not have been rub and tugs (though sometimes LMPs give extras, too, but at least that would indicate that it is debatable). But otherwise, I'll stand by my assumption.

If they were white, black, or Latin, working in those same places in the same location, I would make the same assumption.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2021-03-18, 09:48

MiamiSpartan wrote:

I'm surprised that there has been little, talk of this as an added component to this tragedy.

Are you saying massage parlors often use prostitutes and may engage in human sex trafficking?
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2021-03-18, 09:52

MiamiSpartan wrote:If they were white, black, or Latin, working in those same places in the same location, I would make the same assumption.

Racist.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next