Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roc, make sure you slow down in Casper

+4
tGreenWay
Floyd Robertson
Rocinante
Turtleneck
8 posters

Go down

Roc, make sure you slow down in Casper Empty Roc, make sure you slow down in Casper

Post by Turtleneck 9/13/2020, 1:53 pm

At first I thought I was really loosing my mind, but after consulting with several friends and co-workers, I have confirmed that the speed limit on Poplar Street, between Collins and 1st Street, has now been lowered to 30 miles per hour.

Read More: The Speed Limit Changed On Poplar & Nobody Warned Us | https://k2radio.com/the-speed-limit-changed-on-poplar-nobody-warned-us/?utm_source=tsmclip&utm_medium=referral
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Roc, make sure you slow down in Casper Empty Re: Roc, make sure you slow down in Casper

Post by Rocinante 9/13/2020, 4:04 pm

Thank you for keeping up on the goings on in my state, Turtleneck.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Roc, make sure you slow down in Casper Empty Re: Roc, make sure you slow down in Casper

Post by Turtleneck 9/13/2020, 4:12 pm

Rocinante wrote:Thank you for keeping up on the goings on in my state, Turtleneck.

I'm here to help. Let us know if you go to the Leonard L. Robinson Memorial Bridge Dedication on Tuesday.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 9/13/2020, 4:13 pm

I hate when people loose their mind.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

tGreenWay likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 9/13/2020, 4:37 pm

No worries. Roc seems like an always drive 10 mph under the speed limit kind of guy. It’s just too bad he forgets to disengage his turn signal.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 9/13/2020, 5:10 pm

His turn signal is irrelevant because he drives with his hazards on at all times.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 9/13/2020, 5:36 pm

Roc, make sure you slow down in Casper 35f34810
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

tGreenWay likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 9/13/2020, 5:45 pm

Rocinante wrote:Roc, make sure you slow down in Casper 35f34810

That's not Wyoming. No trucks behind the tractor. That's probably France.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm 9/14/2020, 7:07 am

Turtleneck wrote:
Rocinante wrote:Roc, make sure you slow down in Casper 35f34810

That's not Wyoming. No trucks behind the tractor. That's probably France.

It's gotta be Michigan, where people are too dumb to figure out you can pass on the right. I also figured out why Michigan doesn't have the law like they do out west where if you're the lead car and you have five or more cars lined up behind you you have to pull over and let them pass. Reason why Michigan doesn't have the same law: The legislature didn't want people taking both hands off the steering wheel to count to five.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 9/14/2020, 8:26 am

The speed limit on poplar is such fucking bullshit. You drive around there and there’s nobody. Nobody. There’s no reason why I can just drive at least 50-60 mph. None. Except all these goddamn assholes that have to justify their salaries by writing tickets. That’s all it is. I’m so sick of this fucking bullshit I’ve had just about enough of it.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 9/14/2020, 11:08 am

Travis you would fit in perfectly in Casper. Get addicted to meth first for good measure.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 9/14/2020, 11:10 am

Okay first step is out of the way what now
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 9/14/2020, 11:30 am

Is this the new happenings in Mio thread?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 9/14/2020, 12:29 pm

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Is this the new happenings in Mio thread?

No. This is a thread about Wyoming infrastructure and traffic codes.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 9/14/2020, 12:33 pm

For example, paving on 120 South between Cody and Meeteetse is almost done, but chip sealing might have to wait until next summer because of low temperatures.

https://www.codyenterprise.com/news/local/article_1aa3e84c-e7d9-11ea-aef6-47183fb5060a.html
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 9/14/2020, 12:34 pm

Went to a wedding two summers ago in Casper
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 9/14/2020, 12:34 pm

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Okay first step is out of the way what now

Now pack whatever you can fit in and in your woefully undersized car, leave the rest, and move your family to the Riverside mobile home court in Casper.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 9/14/2020, 12:35 pm

They fucking love their chip sealing in Wyoming.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 9/14/2020, 12:36 pm

CORNER BLITZ wrote:Went to a wedding two summers ago in Casper

Was it officiated by a rodeo clown?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 9/14/2020, 12:40 pm

It was on the mountain officiated by one of their...friends? I don't remember that part. But another buddy was the only one to take "cowboy causal" wedding attire seriously and it was a big hit
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 9/14/2020, 12:44 pm

CORNER BLITZ wrote:It was on the mountain officiated by one of their...friends? I don't remember that part. But another buddy was the only one to take "cowboy causal" wedding attire seriously and it was a big hit

Did he keep his thumbs tucked into the front of his jeans while he was standing up?

Roc, make sure you slow down in Casper Shot-cowboy-mid-section-green-white-blue-checkered-shirt-jeans-brown-hat-resting-chest-partially-shown-left-thumb-156780216
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 9/14/2020, 2:16 pm

Rocinante wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Okay first step is out of the way what now

Now pack whatever you can fit in and in your woefully undersized car, leave the rest, and move your family to the Riverside mobile home court in Casper.

I sold the comically small car to buy meth Roc this is why I needed all of the instructions up front.

Goddamn it. Fuck. You’re no better than that speed limit sign
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 9/14/2020, 3:13 pm

Ok I didn’t want to have to do this, but here’s what you do: “Borrow” a family member’s car, preferably an uncle or second cousin, pack it up as previously instructed, move in to the Riverside, as previously instructed, sell the relation’s car for cash and buy meth or even better skip the middleman and trade it for meth, get a job at the conoco at the corner of F and Center (you can walk - how convenient!) and immediately start skimming from the till.

For meth.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 9/14/2020, 3:24 pm

So I’m going to fly into Wyoming Roc do you think I could borrow your car to get the rest of the way to Casper? I’ll bring it back after I get there, got a set up to get my own wheels I just need to get there. You know how it is
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 9/14/2020, 3:25 pm

Yeah, this is definitely the new Mio thread.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 9/14/2020, 3:27 pm

Did the bride remember to shave her armpits?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 9/14/2020, 3:28 pm

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:The speed limit on poplar is such fucking bullshit. You drive around there and there’s nobody. Nobody. There’s no reason why I can just drive at least 50-60 mph. None. Except all these goddamn assholes that have to justify their salaries by writing tickets. That’s all it is. I’m so sick of this fucking bullshit I’ve had just about enough of it.

You’re a lot closer than I realized. Roc, make sure you slow down in Casper 1550444538 Roc, make sure you slow down in Casper 1550444538
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 9/14/2020, 6:07 pm

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:So I’m going to fly into Wyoming Roc do you think I could borrow your car to get the rest of the way to Casper? I’ll bring it back after I get there, got a set up to get my own wheels I just need to get there. You know how it is

Sure buddy. I trust you.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 9/14/2020, 6:30 pm

tGreenWay wrote:

She almost didn't, but luckily the c'mon inn had a complimentary razor to use last minute
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 9/14/2020, 6:54 pm

CORNER BLITZ wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

She almost didn't, but luckily the c'mon inn had a complimentary razor to use last minute

I hope it didn’t dull the blade so much she couldn’t defoliate the forest before the wedding night.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 9/14/2020, 7:05 pm

Obviously it was a community razor that was quite dull to begin with, so just had to hack away
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm 9/14/2020, 7:15 pm

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:The speed limit on poplar is such fucking bullshit. You drive around there and there’s nobody. Nobody. There’s no reason why I can just drive at least 50-60 mph. None. Except all these goddamn assholes that have to justify their salaries by writing tickets. That’s all it is. I’m so sick of this fucking bullshit I’ve had just about enough of it.

Seems like the speed limit in Wyoming should be around 70 or 80 on every road in the state. The only thing you'd ever hit would be a fencepost.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 9/16/2020, 8:31 pm

Please pitch into the Roc fuel fund.

https://www.wyomingnews.com/news/wyoming-gas-prices-rise-5-cents-per-gallon-in-past-week/article_100a5e73-f006-55d9-81ed-241bc33249d7.html
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down