Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gonna get ugly in L’ville tonight.

+13
steveschneider
The Pantry
WhiteBoyHatcher
tGreenWay
InTenSity
MattyFresh
MSU addict
Robert J Sakimano
Rocinante
CORNER BLITZ
Cameron
AvgMSUJoe
DWags
17 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Gonna get ugly in L’ville tonight.  - Page 2 Empty Re: Gonna get ugly in L’ville tonight.

Post by MSU addict 2020-09-26, 14:13

CORNER BLITZ wrote:
MSU addict wrote:
Again - that is simply not true.

You're right. You only said you did a quick glance of his page and some comments, but it's not what you say it's what you feel
Fuck off if you want to play the quoting out of context game.  I have now looked at a lot of his stuff, maybe much more than you.
MSU addict
MSU addict
Spartiate

CORNER BLITZ likes this post

Back to top Go down

Gonna get ugly in L’ville tonight.  - Page 2 Empty Re: Gonna get ugly in L’ville tonight.

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2020-09-26, 15:06

#MAGA
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

steveschneider likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2020-09-26, 15:32

MSU addict wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

I agree, I also can see the cops POV if they thought the guy they were after was firing guns at them.

I think my take is the whole no knock warrant thing is fucked up and seems incredibly dangerous for all parties involved.
Personally, I believe no knock warrants are sometimes needed, but their usage needs to be tightly controlled.  There was absolutely no need for a no knock warrant in this situation (especially since her ex was already in police custody). 

It is further complicated by the fact that the police did not really do a no knock entry.  Objectively it seems they pounded on the door for 30-40 seconds then broke in but did not announce themselves as police.

And again I ask (it may be rhetorical) why weren't the police wearing body cameras?

Yeah, I'd say one of the guidelines should be make sure right person is in the house you are going in and that whoever you are going after is a dangerous individual.

steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2020-09-26, 17:09

Robert J Sakimano wrote:#MAGA
Please STFU babble boy. I'd guess even those on your side are getting tired of your shit.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2020-09-26, 17:28

I can never quit you, Bob. You do you!
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2020-09-26, 21:08

Suspect

[tw]1309981909699756039[/tw]
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2020-09-26, 21:12

I like to think he's drinking a cold one and crankign some Bruce Springsteen. Bob rules. Gonna get ugly in L’ville tonight.  - Page 2 969504605

steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2020-09-26, 21:33

Turtleneck wrote:I can never quit you, Bob. You do you!
thanks, G.

I'm not down with fragile folks and cancel culture.

Gonna get ugly in L’ville tonight.  - Page 2 969504605
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2020-09-26, 21:35

steveschneider wrote:I like to think he's drinking a cold one and crankign some Bruce Springsteen. Bob rules. Gonna get ugly in L’ville tonight.  - Page 2 969504605

looking back in the timestamp, I was probably listening to The Gaslight Anthem. Had a few beers at a friends house while participating in social distancing.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

steveschneider likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2020-09-26, 22:12

NigelUno wrote: Suspect

Reading that story is infuriating
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2020-09-26, 22:22

I don’t know what to make of that article. The after the fact stuff doesn’t change what went down. But the body camera info certainly could.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2020-09-26, 22:39

Rocinante wrote:I don’t know what to make of that article. The after the fact stuff doesn’t change what went down. But the body camera info certainly could.

Yeah. I read it earlier. It sounds like the guy knew he fucked up and was trying to cover his tracks, and that no one at the scene took command and followed proper protocol which could have led to...people being allowed to cover their tracks, if you want to believe that. I would have to believe that that the DA had all of this info - in fact the articles states they did, and took it into account when they made their charging decisions. Whether you want to believe the DA's office is complicit in a cover up is up to you, and I'm not gonna judge. Still...a completely senseless and preventable tragedy, as you said.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by StylesGShmooth 2020-09-29, 20:35

Wow, that is disturbing. Not shocked at all though. Even less shocked that they didn't charge anyone in her death. I never even considered that a possibility from day one.
StylesGShmooth
StylesGShmooth
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2020-09-30, 00:02

StylesGShmooth wrote:

Wow, that is disturbing. Not shocked at all though. Even less shocked that they didn't charge anyone in her death. I never even considered that a possibility from day one.

I'll never know what your reality is like. I wish I had something more profound to say.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2020-09-30, 00:44

InTenSity wrote:
StylesGShmooth wrote:

I'll never know what your reality is like. I wish I had something more profound to say.

Fuck that. I'm pissed at the guy cuz we need more inside info and he only shows up once every 6 weeks.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by StylesGShmooth 2020-09-30, 17:30

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:
InTenSity wrote:

Fuck that. I'm pissed at the guy cuz we need more inside info and he only shows up once every 6 weeks.

Watch how you talk about me, white boy.  If I give too much inside info you might figure out where we have the meetings.
StylesGShmooth
StylesGShmooth
Geronte
Geronte

tGreenWay and kingstonlake like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2020-09-30, 17:45

StylesGShmooth wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:

Watch how you talk about me, white boy.  If I give too much inside info you might figure out where we have the meetings.

Around these parts we call him White Boy Dick.

tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2020-09-30, 17:55

I'm gonna need an invite. Just don't invite Greenway. He is an infidel with terrible jokes.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2