Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tOfficial "justice for Karen" thread

5 posters

Go down

tOfficial "justice for Karen" thread Empty tOfficial "justice for Karen" thread

Post by kingstonlake 2020-09-25, 08:52

lol!

https://dunning-kruger-times.com/anti-mask-karen-tased-and-arrested-in-glorious-display-of-back-the-blue-hypocrisy/?fbclid=IwAR1bFewLVHtFkbCK5IUaUMro3_BLZrHaYizdNxPjwDitLSdpTVq2YyA7DR8
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

tOfficial "justice for Karen" thread Empty Re: tOfficial "justice for Karen" thread

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2020-09-25, 08:57

that is absolute perfection.. fuckin' white people.

I like the woman narrating who wants to 'call the cops' because the cop is black. tOfficial "justice for Karen" thread 1966794946 tOfficial "justice for Karen" thread 1966794946
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

tOfficial "justice for Karen" thread Empty Re: tOfficial "justice for Karen" thread

Post by Jake from State Farm 2020-09-25, 13:46

That's just really effing stupid to drag someone away for that when they're practicing social distancing, and yet Trump can fill a whole auditorium with not one person wearing a mask and everyone spraying spittle and the cops will look the other way and the politicians will go tsk, tsk, tsk.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2020-09-25, 14:17

Jake from State Farm wrote:That's just really effing stupid to drag someone away for that when they're practicing social distancing, and yet Trump can fill a whole auditorium with not one person wearing a mask and everyone spraying spittle and the cops will look the other way and the politicians will go tsk, tsk, tsk.
I don't know the facts, but that doesn't stop me from taking a guess:

1. the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator makes people confirm that they're okay with getting the virus and dying if they attend one of his white supremacist rallies.

2. I suspect that whatever event this patriot was at has a 'mandatory mask' policy. She was asked to wear a mask, she refused (because she's an epidemiologist in her spare time), the cop asked her to leave and she wouldn't leave.

3. I'm sure the Blue Lives Matter patriots are outraged with her behavior.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2020-09-25, 14:21

Jake from State Farm wrote:That's just really effing stupid to drag someone away for that when they're practicing social distancing, and yet Trump can fill a whole auditorium with not one person wearing a mask and everyone spraying spittle and the cops will look the other way and the politicians will go tsk, tsk, tsk.

As the Po Po were quick to point out, she wasnt arrested for not wearing a mask, she was arrested for trespassing after she refused to leave when told to. The school or park had a clear rule that you must wear a mask.

I figure that it is like how they would treat any other violations of the rules that someone refuses to adhere to. If you're smoking pot in the stands, yelling and swearing like a sailor, etc., you would expect them to ask you to leave and have the police remove you if you keep doing it.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

kingstonlake likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2020-09-25, 15:30

definitely the best thing I saw all day.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2021-07-21, 12:39

Airport Karen Gets Comeuppance For Calling Check-In Staff ‘A B*tch’
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down