Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tOfficial "War on Bob's Social Justice Campaign" thread

5 posters

Go down

Article tOfficial "War on Bob's Social Justice Campaign" thread

Post by kingstonlake 2015-09-01, 13:20

We literally have an epidemic, check that, an ALL OUT WAR, against people who want social justice in this country. Good, simple, chain driven transportation people who love anything north of Clare, people who only want whats right anyone with hair just a hue north of mahogany. This country was built on the idea of freedom for almost all of us. There is a battle being waged to destroy what almost all of us deserve. To many people out there are having objections to things like gay marriage, the right to sell aborted baby pelts, the freedom to be held unaccountable for ones actions, the crystal clear evidence of an agenda against a man who just wanted to be on live TV in Roanoke, or even the idea that if you wave a gun at a peace officer you could be profiled as possibly having violent intentions. This has to stop. How can almost all of us truly call ourselves the land of the free if these rights continually come under fire?

I submit that the 100's of daily injustices be posted here for quick review and self education. Let's streamline this and hope it leads to change. I for one will stand silent no longer as good people like Bob and his morality and social justice campaign for almost all of us are constantly under siege from relentless opinions by people like this but no limited too, Neanderthal in KY. Feelings are LITERALLY AT STAKE HERE, Spartans, it is time to defend our own. Stop the injustices upon our brethren. Let us not fail.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Article Re: tOfficial "War on Bob's Social Justice Campaign" thread

Post by kingstonlake 2015-09-01, 13:23

Could someone post a link to the poor guy in Houston wrongfully detained for protecting his right to the last drop of mid grade?
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-09-01, 13:23

Bump
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-09-01, 13:23

kingstonlake wrote:We literally have an epidemic, check that, an ALL OUT WAR, against people who want social justice in this country. Good, simple, chain driven transportation people who love anything north of Clare, people who only want whats right anyone with hair just a hue north of mahogany. This country was built on the idea of freedom for almost all of us. There is a battle being waged to destroy what almost all of us deserve. To many people out there are having objections to things like gay marriage, the right to sell aborted baby pelts, the freedom to be held unaccountable for ones actions, the crystal clear evidence of an agenda against a man who just wanted to be on live TV in Roanoke, or even the idea that if you wave a gun at a peace officer you could be profiled as possibly having violent intentions. This has to stop. How can almost all of us truly call ourselves the land of the free if these rights continually come under fire?

I submit that the 100's of daily injustices be posted here for quick review and self education. Let's streamline this and hope it leads to change. I for one will stand silent no longer as good people like Bob and his morality and social justice campaign for almost all of us are constantly under siege from relentless opinions by people like this but no limited too, Neanderthal in KY. Feelings are LITERALLY AT STAKE HERE, Spartans, it is time to defend our own. Stop the injustices upon our brethren. Let us not fail.

I got distracted when I got to wondering where I can buy an aborted baby pelt. I'll try to read the rest later, but probably not.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-09-01, 13:24

DWags wrote:Bump
this.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2015-09-01, 13:25

Wins internet, lol
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2015-09-01, 13:26

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
this.

now.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-09-01, 13:27

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:We literally have an epidemic, check that, an ALL OUT WAR, against people who want social justice in this country. Good, simple, chain driven transportation people who love anything north of Clare, people who only want whats right anyone with hair just a hue north of mahogany. This country was built on the idea of freedom for almost all of us. There is a battle being waged to destroy what almost all of us deserve. To many people out there are having objections to things like gay marriage, the right to sell aborted baby pelts, the freedom to be held unaccountable for ones actions, the crystal clear evidence of an agenda against a man who just wanted to be on live TV in Roanoke, or even the idea that if you wave a gun at a peace officer you could be profiled as possibly having violent intentions. This has to stop. How can almost all of us truly call ourselves the land of the free if these rights continually come under fire?

I got distracted when I got to wondering where I can buy an aborted baby pelt. I'll try to read the rest later, but probably not.

I have a lunch pail made of an aborted baby skull.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-09-01, 13:28

kingstonlake wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:this.

now.
"Bump this now".. awwww yeahh.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2015-09-01, 13:30

tGreenWay wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:

White or Black? I can't afford a white one.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-09-01, 13:31

kingstonlake wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

tOfficial "War on Bob's Social Justice Campaign" thread 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2015-09-01, 13:38

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:

tOfficial "War on Bob's Social Justice Campaign" thread 502811600

They come preloaded with all the options. Privilege, open doors, etc.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-09-01, 13:40

kingstonlake wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: tOfficial "War on Bob's Social Justice Campaign" thread 502811600

They come preloaded with all the options. Privilege, open doors, etc.
yeah - definitely an upgrade from the black ones.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2015-09-04, 12:13

Bump

Here a white police officer pulls black human over for making eye contact.

https://boingboing.net/2015/09/01/white-police-officer-pulls-ove.html
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down