Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tOfficial countdown to Biden or Dems stepping on their D*@ks before Nov 3rd

+8
InTenSity
Turtleneck
MiamiSpartan
Floyd Robertson
steveschneider
Robert J Sakimano
AvgMSUJoe
kingstonlake
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

tOfficial countdown to Biden or Dems stepping on their D*@ks before Nov 3rd - Page 2 Empty Re: tOfficial countdown to Biden or Dems stepping on their D*@ks before Nov 3rd

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2020-10-12, 12:10

Cameron wrote:There's not much "if" left in the situation, McConnell is pushing her through. That's abundantly obvious at this point.

What happened to the "impeachment" play? I thought the house could bring charges against McConnell, Trump, Graham and essentially stop the proceedings until they are "cleared"... like in January.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

tOfficial countdown to Biden or Dems stepping on their D*@ks before Nov 3rd - Page 2 Empty Re: tOfficial countdown to Biden or Dems stepping on their D*@ks before Nov 3rd

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2020-10-12, 12:19

Cameron wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:wonder how many abortions this SCOTUS nominee chick has had??
You are such a weird fuck.
well, yeah..

wonder how many abortions this SCOTUS nominee chick has had??
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2020-10-12, 12:21

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Cameron wrote:
well, yeah..

That is not the topic of this thread, Bob. Are you lost?
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2020-10-12, 12:22

AvgMSUJoe wrote:
Cameron wrote:There's not much "if" left in the situation, McConnell is pushing her through. That's abundantly obvious at this point.

What happened to the "impeachment" play? I thought the house could bring charges against McConnell, Trump, Graham and essentially stop the proceedings until they are "cleared"... like in January.
I have not heard of anything like that. Everything I've read seems more or less in agreement that the Democrats don't really have any cards to play here, McConnell is calling the shots.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2020-10-12, 13:17

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Cameron wrote:
well, yeah..

If that were true they would be "medically required procedures"
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2020-10-12, 13:41

GRR Spartan wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:
well, yeah..

If that were true they would be "medically required procedures"
I'll keep her in my thoughts and prayers.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2020-10-12, 14:57

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:It’s really not that hard. He just needs to say what Schumer said with “I’m not taking anything off the table at this point but for now we need to fight against this nominee” blah blah blah. Just leave it open but focus on the now that’s all

I agree. There are lots of ways to be non-committal. First and foremost, it isn't a presidential decision to increase the seats on the SCOTUS. So he can legitimately say that if both houses of Congress passes a bill then he will have to read the language of the bill and decide. And/or that he would talk to both parties and work on something that would be acceptable to both.

But if you ask me (and no one has), his non-committal answer is as much or more about not wanting to lose the far left that wants him to pack it.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2020-10-12, 14:59

MiamiSpartan wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:It’s really not that hard. He just needs to say what Schumer said with “I’m not taking anything off the table at this point but for now we need to fight against this nominee” blah blah blah. Just leave it open but focus on the now that’s all

I agree.  There are lots of ways to be non-committal.  First and foremost, it isn't a presidential decision to increase the seats on the SCOTUS.  So he can legitimately say that if both houses of Congress passes a bill then he will have to read the language of the bill and decide.  And/or that he would talk to both parties and work on something that would be acceptable to both.

But if you ask me (and no one has), his non-committal answer is as much or more about not wanting to lose the far left that wants him to pack it.
Since when has he cared about losing the far left? I don't think those wanting to pack it are all as far left as you seem to imagine.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2020-10-12, 15:27

MiamiSpartan wrote:

I agree. There are lots of ways to be non-committal. First and foremost, it isn't a presidential decision to increase the seats on the SCOTUS. So he can legitimately say that if both houses of Congress passes a bill then he will have to read the language of the bill and decide. And/or that he would talk to both parties and work on something that would be acceptable to both.

Or the Trumpocrats from 2016....
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2020-10-12, 18:04

Cameron wrote:
MiamiSpartan wrote:

I agree.  There are lots of ways to be non-committal.  First and foremost, it isn't a presidential decision to increase the seats on the SCOTUS.  So he can legitimately say that if both houses of Congress passes a bill then he will have to read the language of the bill and decide.  And/or that he would talk to both parties and work on something that would be acceptable to both.

Since when has he cared about losing the far left? I don't think those wanting to pack it are all as far left as you seem to imagine.

No, but the far left are already less fully on board with Biden, and easier to lose. And of course he doesnt want to lose them. He's not going to bow to them, but it is crucial to get their vote.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2020-10-12, 18:10

I don't pay attention, but I'm guessing this "court stacking" thing is the new "but her emails" for the mainstream media?
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2020-10-12, 18:41

Robert J Sakimano wrote:I don't pay attention, but I'm guessing this "court stacking" thing is the new "but her emails" for the mainstream media?

tOfficial countdown to Biden or Dems stepping on their D*@ks before Nov 3rd - Page 2 1494614055
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2020-10-12, 18:51

kingstonlake wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:I don't pay attention, but I'm guessing this "court stacking" thing is the new "but her emails" for the mainstream media?

tOfficial countdown to Biden or Dems stepping on their D*@ks before Nov 3rd - Page 2 1494614055
not exactly shocking, I know.. tOfficial countdown to Biden or Dems stepping on their D*@ks before Nov 3rd - Page 2 502811600 tOfficial countdown to Biden or Dems stepping on their D*@ks before Nov 3rd - Page 2 3493939353
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

kingstonlake likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2020-10-13, 09:56

Trump gave the Proud Boys an order 'Stand back and stand by' at the debate where he acted like an unhinged madman.

Tell me when the Dems step on their own dick.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2020-10-13, 10:00

steveschneider wrote:Trump gave the Proud Boys an order 'Stand back and stand by' at the debate where he acted like an unhinged madman.

Tell me when the Dems step on their own dick.
the mainstream media has to do what they can to ensure that the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator is re-elected.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2