Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tOfficial Running Compilation of Biden Scandals..

+12
DWags
msugolfguy
Rocinante
Turtleneck
The Pantry
WhiteBoyHatcher
Floyd Robertson
MiamiSpartan
steveschneider
Cameron
NigelUno
Robert J Sakimano
16 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

tOfficial Running Compilation of Biden Scandals.. Empty tOfficial Running Compilation of Biden Scandals..

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2020-05-16, 07:19

Just in the last 6 months or so.. we'll add each as we move forward:

1. Hunter Biden
2. Burisma
3. University of Delaware scandal
4. Tara Reade
5. OBAMAGATE!

Russia and the mainstream media will gradually start ramping up the scandals... I'd say by August we'll be adding about one per week.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

tOfficial Running Compilation of Biden Scandals.. Empty Re: tOfficial Running Compilation of Biden Scandals..

Post by NigelUno 2020-05-16, 09:17

I think you left out a vague China one.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

tOfficial Running Compilation of Biden Scandals.. Empty Re: tOfficial Running Compilation of Biden Scandals..

Post by NigelUno 2020-05-16, 12:43

[tw]1261406338917249026[/tw]
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2020-05-16, 14:33

‘Manipulative, deceitful, user’: Tara Reade left a trail of aggrieved acquaintances

While part of me questions the ethics of doing what essentially amounts to a hit piece on an alleged sexual assault victim, their efforts certainly appear to have borne fruit in this instance.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2020-05-16, 16:18

Cameron wrote:‘Manipulative, deceitful, user’: Tara Reade left a trail of aggrieved acquaintances

While part of me questions the ethics of doing what essentially amounts to a hit piece on an alleged sexual assault victim, their efforts certainly appear to have borne fruit in this instance.

She's a disgrace and does a real disservice to actual victims.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2020-05-16, 16:19

6. He hung out with a black guy that wore a tan suit and put mustard on a hamburger.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2020-05-16, 20:39

tOfficial Running Compilation of Biden Scandals.. 502811600

It's gonna be fun.. and sad.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2020-05-17, 09:01

NigelUno wrote:I think you left out a vague China one.

Seems that this will be the one pushed the most. In the last week, I received 3 spam texts about Biden and China (I blocked and reported each one as spam...so all came from different numbers, which shows the shady scam level). I assume those were officially independent of Trump since they didn't mention him. Then last night I saw an official Trump campaign ad all about Biden's links to China.

So if you're wondering why Trump has been going so hard on blaming China, it isn't just to divert attention away from his own short comings, it is "the virus is China's fault, Biden loves China, so therefore, Biden is to blame for the virus."

A couple of weeks ago he even was hinting around that the lab that they're claiming the conspiracy about was funded by Obama/Biden.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2020-05-17, 10:17

When did dumb and crazy get so popular?

https://twitter.com/nycweboy/status/1262006404551979008?s=21
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2020-05-22, 07:01

So it seems that Reade doesn't have a degree from Antioch as she claims.

As Tara Reade’s Expert Witness Credentials Are Questioned, So Are Verdicts

Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2020-05-22, 07:37

Floyd Robertson wrote:So it seems that Reade doesn't have a degree from Antioch as she claims.

you'd almost thing that the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator, Russia and the mainstream media just manufactured scandals to smear Biden..
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2020-05-22, 09:09

Floyd Robertson wrote:So it seems that Reade doesn't have a degree from Antioch as she claims.

I have a feeling we are going to find out this isn’t the only whopper she’s told.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2020-05-22, 09:57

here's the funniest part of the attempts to smear Biden: dude has been a US senator for as long as a lot of people have been alive, he's been the VP for 8 years.. don't ya think if political opponents had something legitimately scandalous on him via opposition research, it would've been made public before?

I guess if there is no scandal, just make something up.. the knuckle-draggin' deplorables will believe it as the mainstream media amplifies it to their living rooms.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2020-05-22, 10:29

Robert J Sakimano wrote:here's the funniest part of the attempts to smear Biden: dude has been a US senator for as long as a lot of people have been alive, he's been the VP for 8 years.. don't ya think if political opponents had something legitimately scandalous on him via opposition research, it would've been made public before?

I guess if there is no scandal, just make something up.. the knuckle-draggin' deplorables will believe it as the mainstream media amplifies it to their living rooms.

Look at the timing of Tara Reid...why wait until he's about to lock up the nomination? Why not a few months earlier when we could have all picked a different nominee? Why not until after he beats Donald trump?

Or why not when he was VP? Somehow when he wins the nomination it's time to come forward?
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2020-05-22, 10:57

There is a HUGE scandal brewing on the social medias because Biden jokingly told Charlamagne tha God that if you like Trump over him 'you ain't black'.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2020-05-22, 12:04

steveschneider wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:here's the funniest part of the attempts to smear Biden: dude has been a US senator for as long as a lot of people have been alive, he's been the VP for 8 years.. don't ya think if political opponents had something legitimately scandalous on him via opposition research, it would've been made public before?

Look at the timing of Tara Reid...why wait until he's about to lock up the nomination? Why not a few months earlier when we could have all picked a different nominee? Why not until after he beats Donald trump?

Or why not when he was VP? Somehow when he wins the nomination it's time to come forward?
it's only gonna get worse. This thread will become equally entertaining and pathetic.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2020-05-22, 12:05

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:There is a HUGE scandal brewing on the social medias because Biden jokingly told Charlamagne tha God that if you like Trump over him 'you ain't black'.
I'd google "Charlamagne that God" but I'll just wait for him/her to be interviewed on 60 Minutes about why Biden addressed him/her with such a mind-boggling amount of racial insensitivity.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2020-05-22, 12:07

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:There is a HUGE scandal brewing on the social medias because Biden jokingly told Charlamagne tha God that if you like Trump over him 'you ain't black'.

I think from here on out stuff like this is going to go three ways. The usual Bernie Sanders fans that are Biden haters are going to use this to air their gripes about the DNC, Trump is going to use it to try to drive a wedge between the centrists and the leftist and everyone else is going to stay the course. Trump is so awful it's easy to look past this stuff. Also, odds are better now Biden will pick an African American VP.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2020-05-22, 12:09

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
I'd google "Charlamagne that God" but I'll just wait for him/her to be interviewed on 60 Minutes about why Biden addressed him/her with such a mind-boggling amount of racial insensitivity.

Charlamagne the God is one of those people like Ben Shapiro that I never heard of until I went on Twitter and I never hear of them outside of Twitter.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2020-05-22, 12:13

steveschneider wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: I'd google "Charlamagne that God" but I'll just wait for him/her to be interviewed on 60 Minutes about why Biden addressed him/her with such a mind-boggling amount of racial insensitivity.

Charlamagne the God is one of those people like Ben Shapiro that I never heard of until I went on Twitter and I never hear of them outside of Twitter.
the reason why America is where we are: the 24 hours news cycle and social media.

I thankfully stay away from both. I'm just an idiot on a message board with 7 posters.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2020-05-22, 12:17

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

the reason why America is where we are: the 24 hours news cycle and social media.

I thankfully stay away from both. I'm just an idiot on a message board with 7 posters.

I think both are really just stars of the podcast world which I think has its own set of issues.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2020-05-22, 12:21

Joking? I don't think so.

The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2020-05-22, 12:28

Just want to state I'm still going to vote for Joe Biden in June and November. Still a very easy choice.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2020-05-22, 12:30

The Pantry wrote:
Joking?  I don't think so.

I didn't find it particularly funny, but that does read as a joke to me.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2020-05-22, 12:33

steveschneider wrote:Just want to state I'm still going to vote for Joe Biden in June and November. Still a very easy choice.
Steve. You drive a Prius and don't eat meat. Your choice is already known.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2020-05-22, 12:39

Cameron wrote:
The Pantry wrote:
Joking?  I don't think so.

You gotta be kidding.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2020-05-22, 12:44

I've seem plenty of black people on Twitter saying what Biden said is true. Should he have said it, jokingly or not, oh hell no.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2020-05-22, 12:56

Full interview. Pandering. Complete fucking idiot.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2020-05-22, 12:59

All of the sudden Trump supporters care about perceived racism and the feelings of the black community.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2020-05-22, 13:03

The Pantry wrote:
steveschneider wrote:Just want to state I'm still going to vote for Joe Biden in June and November. Still a very easy choice.
Steve. You drive a Prius and don't eat meat. Your choice is already known.

Hello Pantry, you've made your position on me clear. It's okay. When you have something substantive I'll listen and respond. Have a great holiday weekend.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2020-05-22, 13:04

The Pantry wrote:Full interview. Pandering. Complete fucking idiot.

I bet you didn't listen to the full interview but still came up with that hot take.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2020-05-22, 13:05

The Pantry wrote:
Cameron wrote:

You gotta be kidding.

I mean, right before he said that he was checking his watch and talking about being in trouble with his wife. Definitely seemed like an attempt at humor to me.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2020-05-22, 13:05

Floyd Robertson wrote:I've seem plenty of black people on Twitter saying what Biden said is true. Should he have said it, jokingly or not, oh hell no.

Yeah, seems like one of those scandals where white folks are going to have to show outrage to show they aren't racist. Biden is a gaffe machine what else is there to say? He's still the best choice in November.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2020-05-22, 14:23

Biden has never had message discipline but if you think this loses him any votes, you’re crazy.

Also, Pantry, stick around man. Don’t just pop in when you think you’ve got something to gloat about. Defend your guy.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2020-05-22, 14:25

Also, if you think Trump isn’t foaming at the mouth to debate this doddering fool, you’re crazy. Trump will destroy him on stage if Biden doesn’t get some magical Obama message skillz.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2020-05-22, 14:33

that's it..

I'm voting for the man who locks children in cages, rapes women, mocks disabled people, presides over the worst economy since The Great Depression and a pandemic that has killed 95,000 Americans in two months.

tOfficial Running Compilation of Biden Scandals.. 502811600 tOfficial Running Compilation of Biden Scandals.. 502811600 tOfficial Running Compilation of Biden Scandals.. 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2020-05-22, 14:36

Everybody knows who you’re voting for Bob. Everything in this election will be on the margins. The unfortunate truth right now is that a lot of those swing voters still trust trump more than Biden when it comes to the economy. I know it’s dumb, but it’s consistent in polling. He trails Biden by a c-hair in MI. Depending on messaging, he could easily win it.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2020-05-22, 14:38

Rocinante wrote:Everybody knows who you’re voting for Bob. Everything in this election will be on the margins. The unfortunate truth right now is that a lot of those swing voters still trust trump more than Biden when it comes to the economy. I know it’s dumb, but it’s consistent in polling. He trails Biden by a c-hair in MI. Depending on messaging, he could easily win it.
I've already said that the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator is winning in November.

trust me, I know how stupid Americans are.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2020-05-22, 14:48

Rocinante wrote:Also, if you think Trump isn’t foaming at the mouth to debate this doddering fool, you’re crazy. Trump will destroy him on stage if Biden doesn’t get some magical Obama message skillz.

Meh, I heard the same thing about Bernie vs Biden and Biden handed him his ass. Also, Clinton mopped the floor with Trump every debate and it made little difference.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2020-05-22, 14:52

Just a reminder that Trump wanted to build a wall in Colorado to keep mexicans out, thought you could treat Covid with antibiotics, thinks windmills causes cancer and thought there were airports in the revolutionary war. Biden aint the only gaffe machine.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next