Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can we talk about our feelings guys?

+10
AvgMSUJoe
SawGreen
tGreenWay
Other Teams Pursuing That
Turtleneck
Rocinante
Bill Cain
Cameron
steveschneider
Motown Spartan
14 posters

Go down

Can we talk about our feelings guys? Empty Can we talk about our feelings guys?

Post by Motown Spartan 2020-10-19, 12:58

I’m pretty empty on the inside with the exception of the occasional cry when a dog dies in the movies. I tend to get angry quicker than I have in the past and am just generally unmoved by anything. I know I’m a middle aged white guy and that everything is my fault but I feel like I should at least care that I’m part of the bigger problem and not part of the greater good.

Fuck life man.
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Can we talk about our feelings guys? Empty Re: Can we talk about our feelings guys?

Post by steveschneider 2020-10-19, 13:03

I’ve had a lot more people open up about depression and mental health. You definitely are not alone. No shame in finding a therapist. I’ve been so active this summer, more so in the past and I feel like I’m doing so to confront anxiety that I have. I’m worried this winter when I lose outdoor activities I’ll have to confront some problems.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Can we talk about our feelings guys? Empty Re: Can we talk about our feelings guys?

Post by Cameron 2020-10-19, 13:26

I'm worried that my fantasy football team isn't very good and will go on a losing streak that all my friends will make fun of me for.

I also had a strong urge to put up my Christmas tree last week, and it's way too fucking early for that.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill Cain 2020-10-19, 13:46

Im afraid to love
Bill Cain
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2020-10-19, 13:58

Bill Cain wrote:Im afraid to love
Get a hamster or a goldfish or something. Start small, then work your way up to disappointing bigger things.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Wally Fairway likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2020-10-19, 14:15

Motown Spartan wrote:I’m pretty empty on the inside with the exception of the occasional cry when a dog dies in the movies. I tend to get angry quicker than I have in the past and am just generally unmoved by anything. I know I’m a middle aged white guy and that everything is my fault but I feel like I should at least care that I’m part of the bigger problem and not part of the greater good.

Fuck life man.

Check your PMs
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2020-10-19, 14:33

Can we talk about our feelings guys?

Can we talk about our feelings guys? Tenor
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Floyd Robertson and Other Teams Pursuing That like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2020-10-19, 14:34

Cameron wrote:

I also had a strong urge to put up my Christmas tree last week

WTF? Grow up, man. #TeamSteve.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2020-10-19, 14:53

Turtleneck wrote:
Cameron wrote:

I also had a strong urge to put up my Christmas tree last week

WTF? Grow up, man. #TeamSteve.
Can we talk about our feelings guys? Tenor
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2020-10-19, 14:58

Talking about your feelings should be encouraged. I feel like generations before me were taught to keep that shit in and "toughen up" but that is not always the play.

Talk to people. Put down the fucking technology and start having real, in-depth conversations. Get in the wilderness and take some mushrooms.

Your "problems" are usually fairly miniscule in the grand scheme of things, and we realize that by expressing ourselves and talking shit out. We are all one.

Last edited by Other Teams Pursuing That on 2020-10-19, 14:59; edited 2 times in total
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2020-10-19, 14:58

It’s been a while since I was a 10%er. Not knowing how to respond is an awkward feeling.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2020-10-19, 15:03

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Talking about your feelings should be encouraged. I feel like generations before me were taught to keep that shit in and "toughen up" but that is not always the play.

Talk to people. Put down the fucking technology and start having real, in-depth conversations. Get in the wilderness and take some mushrooms.

Your "problems" are usually fairly miniscule in the grand scheme of things, and we realize that by expressing ourselves and talking shit out. We are all one.

This is terrible advice. If you are emotionally dead and feel nothing, very little gets to you and you don't have to keep things in. Plus you can always rub some dirt on your feelings and you will feel better.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan 2020-10-19, 15:06

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Talking about your feelings should be encouraged. I feel like generations before me were taught to keep that shit in and "toughen up" but that is not always the play.

Sans mushrooms, I spend more time in the wilderness than probably anyone on this board.
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SawGreen 2020-10-19, 15:07

I actually follow this guy, and engage in some of what he does. It's relaxing. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBr3chiQ6YI
SawGreen
SawGreen
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2020-10-19, 15:09

Motown Spartan wrote:

Sans mushrooms, I spend more time in the wilderness than probably anyone on this board.

On mushrooms, I probably spent more time in 7-11 than anyone else on this board watching the Slurpee machines go around.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2020-10-19, 15:10

Turtleneck wrote:

This is terrible advice. If you are emotionally dead and feel nothing, very little gets to you and you don't have to keep things in. Plus you can always rub some dirt on your feelings and you will feel better.

Spit on it and rub it in the dirt. — My dad
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2020-10-19, 16:47

tGreenWay wrote:
Motown Spartan wrote:

On mushrooms, I probably spent more time in 7-11 than anyone else on this board watching the Slurpee machines go around.

Something strange is afoot at the circle K.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill Cain 2020-10-19, 19:21

I sell better when I’m not getting off to my own humiliation. It’s like I’m granted new powers when I stop jerking off. Problem is I can’t get over the 8 day hump.

These women on these dating apps and there double entendres. Keeping on making me feel like less of a man. I have to relieve myself or I’d be a walking boner
Bill Cain
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2020-10-19, 20:06

Shit man ...

No, no we can't.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2020-10-19, 20:07

There's no feelings in message boarding.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2020-10-19, 20:09

AvgMSUJoe wrote:Shit man ...

No, no we can't.

Can we talk about our feelings guys? BlondLeadingGuppy-max-1mb
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

AvgMSUJoe likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2020-10-19, 20:09

Floyd Robertson wrote:There's no feelings in message boarding.
We'll, there is rage.... And confusion.

Irritation. Others probably.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2020-10-19, 20:13

This is the correct answer. Thank you, Floyd.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2020-10-19, 20:15

Turtleneck wrote:

Does that mean we can all hug now?
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2020-10-19, 20:42

Floyd Robertson wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

Does that mean we can all hug now?

Ugh.

Can we talk about our feelings guys? 200828_NGA_QuoteGraphic-01
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates 2020-10-19, 23:53

I don't like feelings
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

duffy munn likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2020-10-20, 01:21

DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan 2020-10-20, 09:33

DWags wrote:

Love you buddy!
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down