Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This post brought to you by WeatherTech custom fit floor mats and interior protection for your vehicle.

+2
Floyd Robertson
Motown Spartan
6 posters

Go down

This post brought to you by WeatherTech custom fit floor mats and interior protection for your vehicle. Empty This post brought to you by WeatherTech custom fit floor mats and interior protection for your vehicle.

Post by Motown Spartan Tue 3 Nov 2020 - 20:35

Went for a hike this afternoon with the wife, kid, and dog as we had a rare 60+ degree day here in the beautiful Upper Peninsula of Michigan in November. It’s a short drive along Lake Superior from our house to the trailhead and an overall wonderful evening. That all changed on the way home and it hit us like ton of bricks...the stench of a thousand rotten anuses spewing pure liquid shit. But it was not a thousand anuses spewing pure liquid shit, it was just one...Daisy’s. Daisy is our three month old puppy. I’m still not sure what happened or how a 20 pound puppy can house two gallons of warm, milky, liquid feces slightly less viscous than a Wendy’s Frosty.

And then the vomit...

My 11 year old daughter who had a front row seat to the Shit Show expelled the entire contents of her little belly that was a mixture of Boom Chika Pop popcorn and fruit punch Gatorade.

Thank the good lord almighty for the advanced rubber-like Thermoplastic Elastomer used to make WeatherTech floor mats the cleanup was nothing more than 30 seconds with a garden hose and a spray bottle full of bleach.

Back to your regularly scheduled programming.

Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

CORNER BLITZ likes this post

Back to top Go down

This post brought to you by WeatherTech custom fit floor mats and interior protection for your vehicle. Empty Re: This post brought to you by WeatherTech custom fit floor mats and interior protection for your vehicle.

Post by Floyd Robertson Tue 3 Nov 2020 - 20:38

Hope your daughter feels better.

I actually have been thinking about getting a set of those front row mats for my vehicle. The only thing stopping me is my own vomiting over the $18.00 shipping charge.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

This post brought to you by WeatherTech custom fit floor mats and interior protection for your vehicle. Empty Re: This post brought to you by WeatherTech custom fit floor mats and interior protection for your vehicle.

Post by Motown Spartan Tue 3 Nov 2020 - 20:43

Floyd Robertson wrote:Hope your daughter feels better.

I actually have been thinking about getting a set of those front row mats for my vehicle. The only thing stopping me is my own vomiting over the $18.00 shipping charge.

She’s feeling fine, thank you! It was simply a stench induced reaction.

If you do vomit, vomit on the floor mats!
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Tue 3 Nov 2020 - 20:46

I had a drunk friend vomit in my car my freshman or sophomore year. Rather than puking between his legs on the floormats, he puked between the seat and the door. It was fucking awful. Thankfully, there was no dogshit involved.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan Tue 3 Nov 2020 - 20:49

Cameron wrote:I had a drunk friend vomit in my car my freshman or sophomore year. Rather than puking between his legs on the floormats, he puked between the seat and the door. It was fucking awful. Thankfully, there was no dogshit involved.

Are you my old roommate?
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Tue 3 Nov 2020 - 20:49

Oh man. That sucks! Hope the pup and kid are better.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Tue 3 Nov 2020 - 20:55

Is it ok that I laughed?

Hope all get well soon.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Tue 3 Nov 2020 - 20:57

Motown Spartan wrote:
Cameron wrote:I had a drunk friend vomit in my car my freshman or sophomore year. Rather than puking between his legs on the floormats, he puked between the seat and the door. It was fucking awful. Thankfully, there was no dogshit involved.

Are you my old roommate?
Time is a flat circle, anything is possible.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan Tue 3 Nov 2020 - 21:18

Turtleneck wrote:Is it ok that I laughed?

Hope all get well soon.

I intended it for people to laugh. And everyone is fine, thank you.
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Tue 3 Nov 2020 - 21:20

So both your little girl and the pooch bypassed the rest of the car and made it to the mats? You should count your lucky stars.

As for the mats; I got them a couple of times. Was very pleased with the performance. They really do save the carpet in the foot wells. Liked the quality enough that I got second row bench canvas cover to catch dog hair.
The founder/owner seems to be a decent guy. He’s also a slappy for the current president, so TIFWIW.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan Tue 3 Nov 2020 - 21:25

tGreenWay wrote:So both your little girl and the pooch bypassed the rest of the car and made it to the mats? You should count your lucky stars.

As for the mats; I got them a couple of times. Was very pleased with the performance. They really do save the carpet in the foot wells. Liked the quality enough that I got second row bench canvas cover to catch dog hair.
The founder/owner seems to be a decent guy. He’s also a slappy for the current president, so TIFWIW.

Yes sir it was lucky! But, it’s a full crew cab F150 with 2/3 of the back seat folded up for the dog and my daughter was aware enough to puke straight down.
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

tGreenWay likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down