Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everyone got their seeds and a haircut?

+13
AvgMSUJoe
y2kMgrad
Travis of the Cosmos
aualum06
Nordic
Jake from State Farm
MiamiSpartan
Turtleneck
Floyd Robertson
tGreenWay
The Pantry
Motown Spartan
DWags
17 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Everyone got their seeds and a haircut?   Empty Everyone got their seeds and a haircut?

Post by DWags November 15th 2020, 5:02 pm

You won’t be plantin or cuttin for 21 days.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Everyone got their seeds and a haircut?   Empty Re: Everyone got their seeds and a haircut?

Post by Motown Spartan November 15th 2020, 5:10 pm

Fapathon 2.0
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

DWags and AvgMSUJoe like this post

Back to top Go down

Everyone got their seeds and a haircut?   Empty Re: Everyone got their seeds and a haircut?

Post by The Pantry November 15th 2020, 5:19 pm

Got a cut last Thursday anticipating a shutdown. Why do you think it's gonna be only 21 days?
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay November 15th 2020, 5:20 pm

Haven’t had a haircut since February. Cut my own hair to get it off my ears a few months ago. Haven’t touched it since. The hair in front and back are longer than I’ve ever worn it, including HS.
I know it seems silly, but I’ve turned this into a personal challenge to learn to deal with something that kind of drives me nuts, and long hair drives me nuts.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay November 15th 2020, 5:22 pm

The Pantry wrote:Got a cut last Thursday anticipating a shutdown. Why do you think it's gonna be only 21 days?

Probably won’t be, but they were doing these shutdowns in small chunks to let the virus subside and then the powers in charge reassess. Most likely it will be another shutdown at the end of this period.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson November 15th 2020, 5:22 pm

I've had two haircuts since March 18th, the last one being two months ago. I have one scheduled for next Friday. Might as well wait for 2021 now.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay November 15th 2020, 5:31 pm

Floyd Robertson wrote:I've had two haircuts since March 18th, the last one being two months ago. I have one scheduled for next Friday. Might as well wait for 2021 now.

I’m planning to trim my dog’s footpads tomorrow. If you’re looking for a little off the top and sides, come on by. I have a very calming voice.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Floyd Robertson likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson November 15th 2020, 5:33 pm

tGreenWay wrote:
Floyd Robertson wrote:I've had two haircuts since March 18th, the last one being two months ago. I have one scheduled for next Friday. Might as well wait for 2021 now.

I’m planning to trim my dog’s footpads tomorrow. If you’re looking for a little off the top and sides, come on by. I have a very calming voice.

Everyone got their seeds and a haircut?   502811600

Thanks, but a little far out of my range.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck November 15th 2020, 5:36 pm

Are you going back into lockdown? Should have followed the rules the first time. Darn Michiganders.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay November 15th 2020, 5:52 pm

Floyd Robertson wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Thanks, but a little far out of my range.

If you change your mind, you know where I am. If you have trouble finding my neighborhood, just follow your nose. Bob and I are neighbors and he has a powerful and a ... unique scent.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags November 15th 2020, 6:02 pm

tGreenWay wrote:Haven’t had a haircut since February. Havn’t touched it since.
I know it seems silly, but I’ve turned this into a personal challenge to learn to deal with something that kind of drives me nuts, and long hair drives me nuts.

Everyone got their seeds and a haircut?   E08c4610

DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Floyd Robertson, tGreenWay and Watch Out Pylon! like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson November 15th 2020, 6:12 pm

[tw]1328112955460816896[/tw]
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan November 15th 2020, 6:15 pm

Floyd Robertson wrote:[tw]1328112955460816896[/tw]

So no college football allowed, since the exception is pro sports? I think they need to edit that.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm November 15th 2020, 6:23 pm

MAGA Trumpsters going to be at the Capitol tomorrow parading with their rifles and protesting intrusions on their liberties like having to wear facemasks. They'll probably be some anti-abortion protests mixed in there too.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic November 15th 2020, 6:26 pm

Gym's staying open

Everyone got their seeds and a haircut?   Giphy

Last edited by Nordic on November 15th 2020, 6:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay November 15th 2020, 6:29 pm

DWags wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:Haven’t had a haircut since February. Havn’t touched it since.

Everyone got their seeds and a haircut?   E08c4610

tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson November 15th 2020, 6:30 pm

MiamiSpartan wrote:
Floyd Robertson wrote:[tw]1328112955460816896[/tw]

So no college football allowed, since the exception is pro sports? I think they need to edit that.

There is ** disclaimer that says a limited number of college sports are exempt.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 November 15th 2020, 6:34 pm

Floyd Robertson wrote:
MiamiSpartan wrote:

Like football which a spreader. Hypocrisy
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos November 15th 2020, 6:47 pm

I don’t think that’s really hypocrisy au
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan November 15th 2020, 7:02 pm

Floyd Robertson wrote:
MiamiSpartan wrote:

The disclaimer should be marked with "$$" instead.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Floyd Robertson, tGreenWay and DWags like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm November 15th 2020, 7:03 pm

I was going to start a winterberry plantation. I suppose that's now out of the question.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic November 15th 2020, 7:07 pm

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:I don’t think that’s really hypocrisy au

Or accurate that college football is causing community spread. I suspect it is the opposite, community spread is affecting college football players just like it does you and I. CF players are tested daily (at least in the BIG), which should make outside spread minimal. I'm sure it happens and I'm sure there is transmission between athletes. 

Canceled college football games is not evidence of either scenario. BIG also has a low threshold for canceling games. I believe it is >5%. Michigans positivity rate is currently 12.9%.

HS sports aren't comparable as the volume is far more and protocols and testing far less.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 November 15th 2020, 7:15 pm

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:I don’t think that’s really hypocrisy au

College football is having outbreaks all over
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos November 15th 2020, 7:37 pm

That doesn’t make it hypocrisy. I think of it more like bargaining in the hopes that people will take appropriate steps instead of going fuckin bananas like they did in April. Which would be more impactful than stopping football. Same idea with gyms being open still which I think is more asinine than college football tbh
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic November 15th 2020, 7:50 pm

I think it is pretty fair and measured. Areas that can lead to mass spread events are shuttered (schools, etc.). But businesses that are more one-on-one are not (barbershops, etc.). I feel for the restaurant industry, they are taking the brunt.

Travis, I'm biased but disagree on gyms. I go 3 days a week and have zero close or even remotely close contact with another human. I'm more likely to catch it at the liqour store buying lotto tickets. I will say people were getting too loose with the mask rules the last few weeks, so I'm glad they are cracking down on that (started to last Friday, they obv had a heads up this was coming).

Last edited by Nordic on November 15th 2020, 7:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson November 15th 2020, 7:50 pm

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:That doesn’t make it hypocrisy. I think of it more like bargaining in the hopes that people will take appropriate steps instead of going fuckin bananas like they did in April. Which would be more impactful than stopping football. Same idea with gyms being open still which I think is more asinine than college football tbh

I feel safer in my gym than the grocery stores. Much better mask adherence/policing and distancing.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos November 15th 2020, 7:55 pm

I was using it as an example compared to college football, not grocery stores.

Nothing is 100% safe and as long as we’re saying college football is wrong to still being played, then gyms should be in the same breath but since there is no testing to get into the building it’s a greater threat.

But again, I’m not necessarily saying that either should be closed.

Well, I actually think it should all be shut down and we should all just deal with it. But since that’s not going to happen.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic November 15th 2020, 8:03 pm

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:I was using it as an example compared to college football, not grocery stores.

Nothing is 100% safe and as long as we’re saying college football is wrong to still being played, then gyms should be in the same breath but since there is no testing to get into the building it’s a greater threat.

But again, I’m not necessarily saying that either should be closed.

Well, I actually think it should all be shut down and we should all just deal with it. But since that’s not going to happen.

https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/4b55d177-a498-4d76-a98f-539cd78fa663
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by y2kMgrad November 15th 2020, 8:49 pm

tWife started cutting my hair back in April and after some trial and error has actually gotten pretty good at it. And all I have to do is buy her a couple drinks after, which gets her tipsy. Win/win for me. Not sure I'll ever go back to the salon anymore.

I really think we should have a full shutdown for a month to squash this curve but the will of the people just isn't there for that anymore. Hopefully Pfizer can save us soon.
y2kMgrad
y2kMgrad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe November 15th 2020, 9:12 pm

Hair is open by appt... Shopping is open too. Should be reined in, but that is on the store...
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 November 15th 2020, 9:13 pm

Very few will follow the holiday regs. Mixed feelings here
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe November 15th 2020, 9:14 pm

aualum06 wrote:Very few will follow the holiday regs. Mixed feelings here
my family, both sides, aren't getting together for Thanksgiving.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay November 15th 2020, 9:15 pm

This guy. Rolling Eyes

[tw]1328120887128842240?s=21[/tw]
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay November 15th 2020, 9:16 pm

y2kMgrad wrote:tWife started cutting my hair back in April and after some trial and error has actually gotten pretty good at it. And all I have to do is buy her a couple drinks after, which gets her tipsy. Win/win for me. Not sure I'll ever go back to the salon anymore.

I really think we should have a full shutdown for a month to squash this curve but the will of the people just isn't there for that anymore. Hopefully Pfizer can save us soon.

BUT WHAT ABOUT YOUR SEEDS???
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 November 15th 2020, 9:22 pm

AvgMSUJoe wrote:
aualum06 wrote:Very few will follow the holiday regs. Mixed feelings here
my family, both sides, aren't getting together for Thanksgiving.

I feel this and I also feel the wrath of twife and my mother
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 November 15th 2020, 9:24 pm

tGreenWay wrote:This guy. Rolling Eyes

[tw]1328120887128842240?s=21[/tw]

Guns for covid
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by y2kMgrad November 15th 2020, 9:25 pm

tGreenWay wrote:
y2kMgrad wrote:tWife started cutting my hair back in April and after some trial and error has actually gotten pretty good at it. And all I have to do is buy her a couple drinks after, which gets her tipsy. Win/win for me. Not sure I'll ever go back to the salon anymore.

I mean, I like sunflower seeds. But I can live without them for a bit for the good of the people.
#SeedsMatter #StepUp
y2kMgrad
y2kMgrad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic November 15th 2020, 10:04 pm

tGreenWay wrote:

I bought some seed nut butter at Costco Friday. Ate half the jar already.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic November 15th 2020, 10:09 pm

Full disclosure...over half gone
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay November 15th 2020, 10:18 pm

y2kMgrad wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

I mean, I like sunflower seeds. But I can live without them for a bit for the good of the people.
#SeedsMatter #StepUp

Your sacrifice won’t go unnoticed.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next