Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OTPT laces 'em up (& gets a funky haircut) to lead the McQuaidless Spartans & kick Louisville

+18
Nordic
WhiteBoyHatcher
AvgMSUJoe
aualum06
kingstonlake
Travis of the Cosmos
duffy munn
Dr. Strangelove
Floyd Robertson
tGreenWay
Watch Out Pylon!
Other Teams Pursuing That
steveschneider
DWags
NigelUno
Turtleneck
Tim Wakefield
I.B. Fine
22 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

OTPT laces 'em up (& gets a funky haircut) to lead the McQuaidless Spartans & kick Louisville Empty OTPT laces 'em up (& gets a funky haircut) to lead the McQuaidless Spartans & kick Louisville

Post by I.B. Fine 2018-11-27, 17:11

Somebody has to do it.
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

OTPT laces 'em up (& gets a funky haircut) to lead the McQuaidless Spartans & kick Louisville Empty Re: OTPT laces 'em up (& gets a funky haircut) to lead the McQuaidless Spartans & kick Louisville

Post by Guest 2018-11-27, 17:23

Turtleneck will be watching.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

OTPT laces 'em up (& gets a funky haircut) to lead the McQuaidless Spartans & kick Louisville Empty Re: OTPT laces 'em up (& gets a funky haircut) to lead the McQuaidless Spartans & kick Louisville

Post by I.B. Fine 2018-11-27, 17:26

Well, we know the recent attempt to kiss tsomeone's wrinkly old ass is doomed to failure.
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-11-27, 17:29

This game is going to be a full blown skullfuck from the opening tip.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield 2018-11-27, 17:39

McQuaid less?
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-11-27, 17:42

Tim Wakefield wrote:McQuaid less?

It's all subtraction by addition. #Skullfuck
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine 2018-11-27, 17:45

If you see a #20 on the court, it will be OTPT in disguise.
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2018-11-27, 17:48

Does anybody have MSU’s record when IB Fine starts a game thread?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-11-27, 17:52

Turtleneck wrote:Does anybody have MSU’s record when IB Fine starts a game thread?

It's your job to make those up. Do your fucking job.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2018-11-27, 18:08

Correct.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-11-27, 18:10

Turtleneck wrote:Does anybody have MSU’s record when IB Fine starts a game thread?

114-63
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2018-11-27, 18:25

What’s everyone drinking?
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-11-27, 18:33

My usual - Ahmad English Blend #1
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2018-11-27, 18:34

Can I get a pm nigel
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-11-27, 18:35

Are we banning Nigel for the game or what?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-11-27, 18:44

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Are we banning Nigel for the game or what?

WBH will compliment the ball size of the hammer dropper.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2018-11-27, 18:55

Bump
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2018-11-27, 18:56

LooseGoose wrote:My usual - Ahmad English Blend #1

I don’t even know what that is. I’m cranking Master of Puppets and will dive into some beer just before tip off. Orion is on. Trying to tune out that other train wreck of a thread.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2018-11-27, 18:58

You can take your British terrorist tea and stuff a sock in it, mister.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2018-11-27, 18:59

steveschneider wrote:What’s everyone drinking?

Coffee
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-11-27, 19:02

steveschneider wrote:

I don’t even know what that is. I’m cranking Master of Puppets and will dive into some beer just before tip off. Orion is on. Trying to tune out that other train wreck of a thread.

OTPT laces 'em up (& gets a funky haircut) to lead the McQuaidless Spartans & kick Louisville 51qghSZ6OaL._AC_SY230_
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2018-11-27, 19:02

Tea! I’ve been drinking so much tea during the day.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2018-11-27, 19:03

LooseGoose wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

OTPT laces 'em up (& gets a funky haircut) to lead the McQuaidless Spartans & kick Louisville 51qghSZ6OaL._AC_SY230_

I just googled it. Tea is so good but I’m going for the adult beverage for the game.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2018-11-27, 19:05

Ahrens will start
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine 2018-11-27, 19:25

steveschneider wrote:Ahrens will start
Is that OTPT's real name?? Shocked
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-11-27, 19:31

Benetti's got crazy eyes.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2018-11-27, 19:32

Did Dakich just say Cay-shus?
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine 2018-11-27, 19:33

Do we have anyone on site to keep us updated... 
... on Molly McGrath
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-11-27, 19:33

3pointer, 2 turnovers and a breakaway.....looking good so far. 0-5
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-11-27, 19:33

We need a new game thread.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Strangelove 2018-11-27, 19:34

TV Teddy getting his airtime
Dr. Strangelove
Dr. Strangelove
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2018-11-27, 19:35

Tv Ted putting on a show looking at the ball.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine 2018-11-27, 19:35

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:We need a new game thread.
Go fondle yourself.. discretely
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2018-11-27, 19:36

Keep drawing fouls. I love this team.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-11-27, 19:36

Ahrens is no OTPT, OTPT would have flushed that one.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2018-11-27, 19:37

Ahrens got hammered.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2018-11-27, 19:38

3 fouls on Cardinals
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine 2018-11-27, 19:39

Love the urology ad over his shoulder  OTPT laces 'em up (& gets a funky haircut) to lead the McQuaidless Spartans & kick Louisville 502811600
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Strangelove 2018-11-27, 19:40

Leaving the gym and turn on wjr to listen to the quality broadcast from Will Tieman and friends.

Dr. Strangelove
Dr. Strangelove
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2018-11-27, 19:42

Ahrens!!!
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next