Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will the state of New Guestocoda also submit a supporting brief?

+4
Travis of the Cosmos
Rocinante
kingstonlake
Turtleneck
8 posters

Go down

Will the state of New Guestocoda also submit a supporting brief? Empty Will the state of New Guestocoda also submit a supporting brief?

Post by Turtleneck Fri 11 Dec 2020 - 13:19

[tw]1337443032636010508?s=20[/tw]
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Will the state of New Guestocoda also submit a supporting brief? Empty Re: Will the state of New Guestocoda also submit a supporting brief?

Post by kingstonlake Fri 11 Dec 2020 - 13:25

They grow em smart in Madisen.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Will the state of New Guestocoda also submit a supporting brief? Empty Re: Will the state of New Guestocoda also submit a supporting brief?

Post by Rocinante Fri 11 Dec 2020 - 14:29

Neat. Can all these people just move to new California and declare it a country and we just say ok? Because I’d be ok with it. They can have a great relationship with Israel and probably Russia but we don’t have to fuck with them anymore.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Fri 11 Dec 2020 - 14:34

Rocinante wrote:Neat.  Can all these people just move to new California and declare it a country and we just say ok? Because I’d be ok with it. They can have a great relationship with Israel and probably Russia but we don’t have to fuck with them anymore.

I would support a border wall in that scenario.

Last edited by kingstonlake on Fri 11 Dec 2020 - 16:19; edited 1 time in total
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Fri 11 Dec 2020 - 15:03

Rocinante wrote:Neat. Can all these people just move to new California and declare it a country and we just say ok? Because I’d be ok with it. They can have a great relationship with Israel and probably Russia but we don’t have to fuck with them anymore.

Honestly I’d rather keep California and move them somewhere useless like Wyoming
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe Fri 11 Dec 2020 - 15:05

Texas... bye Felicias.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Fri 11 Dec 2020 - 15:10

I didn’t say where new California would be Travis. It could be on a garbage scow floating off the coast as far as I’m concerned.

Or Wyoming.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Fri 11 Dec 2020 - 15:20

Rocinante wrote:I didn’t say where new California would be Travis. It could be on a garbage scow floating off the coast as far as I’m concerned.

Or Wyoming.

Well if we’re going to put new California in a place that isn’t California then I think we should give it a less confusing name. Like Jesus land or something
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Fri 11 Dec 2020 - 16:06

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
Rocinante wrote:I didn’t say where new California would be Travis. It could be on a garbage scow floating off the coast as far as I’m concerned.

Or Wyoming.

Well if we’re going to put new California in a place that isn’t California then I think we should give it a less confusing name. Like Jesus land or something

They can name it whatever they want as long as they go the fuck away.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Fri 11 Dec 2020 - 16:07

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:

Or Wyoming.

Travtucky?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Fri 11 Dec 2020 - 16:47

Dumbfuckistan.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Fri 11 Dec 2020 - 16:49

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesusland_map
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri 11 Dec 2020 - 17:17

Guestabama seems like a nice place to start a meth lab and live on govt handouts while decrying govt handouts.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down