Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's Pretty Ironic That There Are Snowflakes Falling on tSwill..

4 posters

Go down

It's Pretty Ironic That There Are Snowflakes Falling on tSwill..  Empty It's Pretty Ironic That There Are Snowflakes Falling on tSwill..

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2021-01-11, 13:05

as republicans whine about being held accountable for their terrorist attack.. and losing twitter followers.

It's Pretty Ironic That There Are Snowflakes Falling on tSwill..  502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

It's Pretty Ironic That There Are Snowflakes Falling on tSwill..  Empty Re: It's Pretty Ironic That There Are Snowflakes Falling on tSwill..

Post by steveschneider 2021-01-12, 06:40

“ To the Editor:

Over the course of Wednesday’s events, there has been much concern expressed over the world’s eyes being on America. Your country’s status as a “shining city on a hill” and a “beacon of democracy” is being seriously compromised, it seems.

Get over yourself, America.

First of all, you are not the model of democracy at work, because you are not even a democracy. You are a republic slavishly clinging to a broken system that assures you will forever elect presidents and other representatives whose beliefs reflect a minority of the populace. Your hypocrisy is laid bare at every turn, such as evangelicals who embrace guns and Donald Trump. There’s your atrocious civil rights record that continues today with voter suppression and the caging of children So rest assured, America, your status as a global role model is not at risk, because it was an illusion to begin with.
Brian Smith
Waterloo, Ontario”

Saw this in the NYT this morning and thought of you.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

It's Pretty Ironic That There Are Snowflakes Falling on tSwill..  Empty Re: It's Pretty Ironic That There Are Snowflakes Falling on tSwill..

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2021-01-12, 08:47

steveschneider wrote:“ To the Editor:

Over the course of Wednesday’s events, there has been much concern expressed over the world’s eyes being on America. Your country’s status as a “shining city on a hill” and a “beacon of democracy” is being seriously compromised, it seems.

First of all, you are not the model of democracy at work, because you are not even a democracy. You are a republic slavishly clinging to a broken system that assures you will forever elect presidents and other representatives whose beliefs reflect a minority of the populace. Your hypocrisy is laid bare at every turn, such as evangelicals who embrace guns and Donald Trump. There’s your atrocious civil rights record that continues today with voter suppression and the caging of children So rest assured, America, your status as a global role model is not at risk, because it was an illusion to begin with.
Brian Smith
Waterloo, Ontario”

Brian is all over it.

hopefully decent Americans will start to question the myth we've been conditioned to believe our entire lives. If we can, we can work to make America better for everyone and not just those afforded privilege and opportunity at birth.

I think the movement is there. We just need to keep moving forward with it and continue to expose the hate-filled fascism at every turn.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2021-01-12, 09:11

Hard to be envious of a country who’s leader lead a coup that’s goal was to kill his own Vice President.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan 2021-01-12, 09:15

Brian Smith
Waterloo, Ontario”

Nailed it!
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2021-01-12, 10:11

Motown Spartan wrote:

Brian Smith
Waterloo, Ontario”

Nailed it!

I read up on Lauren Boebbet last night. She dropped out of highschool but later got her GED, she worked at McDonalds where her politics was formed, she owns a restaurant in Rifle, CO  called shooters where they serve Guac 9 Burgers, M16 Burritos, Swiss and Wesson Sandwiches and the servers are armed....she is 33, she has four boys, and gave birth to one of them in the pick-up truck on the way to the hospital. She is very religous and vows to carry a glock to congress. I think the rest of the world just sees us for what we are a bunch of fucking morons.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2021-01-12, 11:03

Some quality satire here:

Column: I took part in a pro-Trump attack on the US Capitol and now I have to face consequences? That’s tyranny!

Hello, I am a patriotic supporter of President Donald Trump who broke into the U.S. Capitol and attacked police officers because I believed the election was stolen and it was my duty to overthrow the government using only a flagpole I picked up along the way and the horns on the cool viking helmet I wore.

I am now being told I have lost my job and might go to prison. This is an absurd, Orwellian trampling of my First Amendment rights, according to a person I follow on Twitter.

What kind of country are we if an outstanding citizen like myself can be fired, arrested and charged with domestic terrorism just because I livestreamed myself joining hundreds of other freedom fighters in attempting to crush a screaming law enforcement officer before defecating in the offices of Democratic lawmakers?
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down