Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online sportsbetting/gambling to be legalized "within days" in MI

+20
NigelUno
tGreenWay
Nordic
Floyd Robertson
aualum06
Touchdown
Dendrobates
steveschneider
y2kMgrad
Tim Wakefield
Other Teams Pursuing That
AvgMSUJoe
Turtleneck
Cameron
Death Roe
The Pantry
Watch Out Pylon!
Bill Cain
kingstonlake
WhiteBoyHatcher
24 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Online sportsbetting/gambling to be legalized "within days" in MI - Page 2 Empty Re: Online sportsbetting/gambling to be legalized "within days" in MI

Post by Nordic 2021-01-22, 20:21

I'm having Hatch like luck signing up. I think part of the problem is I have old Fanduel and Draftkings fantasy accounts from way back.

Fanduel - Can't verify my location. Can't verify my identity. Got on the live chat and they reset everything and had me try again. Gave it another go. Same result. Back on chat and they said I have to contact their third party identification company. They may not have my birthdate or other info (good!). No desire mess with that right now.

Draftkings - Can't verify my location. Got a verify-through-Facebook pop up. Didn't want to go that route, but the standard log in wasn't working. Tried to login to facebook. Couldn't log into Facebook. I have no idea what my password is. I never use it. Facebook now locked (good!).

MGM - Haven't tired it yet.

I still have mybookie (which is a pile of shit). Might just wait till next college football season. I miss 5Dimes Neutral
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Online sportsbetting/gambling to be legalized "within days" in MI - Page 2 Empty Re: Online sportsbetting/gambling to be legalized "within days" in MI

Post by Turtleneck 2021-01-22, 20:27

The Pantry wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Pantry prefers a nanny state.
Online sportsbetting/gambling to be legalized "within days" in MI - Page 2 502811600 you live and breathe the nanny state.

Sort of amusing you've perked up to political anger like the rest of this place. You didn't seem that way before.

Says the guy begging for more government regulation in this thread.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2021-01-22, 20:35

Nordic wrote:I'm having Hatch like luck signing up. I think part of the problem is I have old Fanduel and Draftkings fantasy accounts from way back.

Fanduel - Can't verify my location. Can't verify my identity. Got on the live chat and they reset everything and had me try again. Gave it another go. Same result. Back on chat and they said I have to contact their third party identification company. They may not have my birthdate or other info (good!). No desire mess with that right now.

Draftkings - Can't verify my location. Got a verify-through-Facebook pop up. Didn't want to go that route, but the standard log in wasn't working. Tried to login to facebook. Couldn't log into Facebook. I have no idea what my password is. I never use it. Facebook now locked (good!).

I still have mybookie (which is a pile of shit). Might just wait till next college football season. I miss 5Dimes Neutral

Live Updates:

Draftkings: Somehow after typing this the Draftkings deposit screen is active (though log in still says my location is not verified). Tried with my Chase credit card. Denied. Even though there is an option to link my Chase bank acccount. No thanks. Tried Paypal. Paypal will only let me use my bank account, which not linked. I don't link my bank account. Linking temporarily. Stand by

Turtleneck/Pantry/Greenway - Still arguing about nonsense.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2021-01-22, 20:37

Nordic wrote:
Nordic wrote:I'm having Hatch like luck signing up. I think part of the problem is I have old Fanduel and Draftkings fantasy accounts from way back.

Live Updates:

Draftkings: Somehow after typing this the Draftkings deposit screen is active (though log in still says my location is not verified). Tried with my Chase credit card. Denied. Even though there is an option to link my Chase bank acccount. No thanks. Tried Paypal. Paypal will only let me use my bank account, which not linked. I don't link my bank account. Linking temporarily. Stand by

Just ignore it and keep up updated about this absolutely gut wrenching situation you're in right now. This all sounds so horrible.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2021-01-22, 20:38

Nord what kind of phone you have? Some of the phones have a built in vpn that they may have opted you in on. That will block your location. Do location services work otherwise? Like if you go to a website and try to find a store near you, etc
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2021-01-22, 20:41

Nordic wrote:

Live Updates:

Live Updates

Drafkings - Paypal bank account linked. Deposit says it went through. Draftkings balance still $0 Neutral Back to the Chat.

Hatch, I am going to try my phone next. I hate signing up for shit on my phone as I feel like I'm going to miss something.

Turtleneck - Still being a douche
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2021-01-22, 20:49

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Nord what kind of phone you have? Some of the phones have a built in vpn that they may have opted you in on. That will block your location. Do location services work otherwise? Like if you go to a website and try to find a store near you, etc

Boom. Logged via my phone. Deposit good. Account is live. Thanks for the tip.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2021-01-22, 20:56

Nordic wrote:

Live Updates:

Not nonsense. You're just choosing to avoid the elephant in the room.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2021-01-22, 21:27

Nordic wrote:
Nordic wrote:

Live Updates:

Live Updates

Drafkings - Paypal bank account linked. Deposit says it went through. Draftkings balance still $0 Neutral Back to the Chat.

Hatch, I am going to try my phone next. I hate signing up for shit on my phone as I feel like I'm going to miss something.

Why so irritable? Constipated?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2021-01-22, 21:31

Nordic wrote:

Live Updates:

What the fuck, man? I’m not even in this thread. Online sportsbetting/gambling to be legalized "within days" in MI - Page 2 2809484752
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2021-01-22, 21:33

Turtleneck wrote:
Nordic wrote:

Live Updates

Gambling addicts get touchy when they have disruptions in their ability to mainline betting. Let him get a couple bets in and Nordy will be back to his usual lovable self.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2021-01-22, 21:58

He’s tittering on the brink, GreenWay. We are approaching tilt territory.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2021-01-22, 22:31

Nordic why don’t you just use the chase bank account it’s not 5dimes it’s a legal company in the US? Bank account is way to go for withdrawing and depositing. Quick and easy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2021-01-22, 22:42

Turtleneck wrote:He’s tittering on the brink, GreenWay. We are approaching tilt territory.
You lefties get off easy. Right of center, I got tagged with a "you suck".
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2021-01-22, 22:42

I still have a boatload of $$ in betonline. I already signed up for DK and FD but I'm not inclined to make a deposit until I run through my bol funds. How long are these bonuses and free bets good for? I think this is great. So stupid that this wasn't done 20 years ago.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2021-01-22, 22:46

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I still have a boatload of $$ in betonline. I already signed up for DK and FD but I'm not inclined to make a deposit until I run through my bol funds. How long are these bonuses and free bets good for? I think this is great. So stupid that this wasn't done 20 years ago.
wow
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2021-01-22, 22:58

The Pantry wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:He’s tittering on the brink, GreenWay. We are approaching tilt territory.
You lefties get off easy. Right of center, I got tagged with a "you suck".

That post was about Nordic. Not everything is about you.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2021-01-22, 23:11

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Nordic why don’t you just use the chase bank account it’s not 5dimes it’s a legal company in the US? Bank account is way to go for withdrawing and depositing. Quick and easy

I did through my paypal. I'm not a big fan of giving our my bank account info regardless of country of origin.

Edit: I've had unauthorized auto deducts before. Nothing huge thankfully and it was a while ago. But they are a lot harder to stop/fight than credit card issues. Since then I funnel everything through my credit card.

Last edited by Nordic on 2021-01-22, 23:22; edited 2 times in total
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2021-01-22, 23:12

tGreenWay wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

Gambling addicts get touchy when they have disruptions in their ability to mainline betting. Let him get a couple bets in and Nordy will be back to his usual lovable self.

Thank you Greenway
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

tGreenWay likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2021-01-22, 23:16

Turtleneck wrote:
The Pantry wrote:You lefties get off easy. Right of center, I got tagged with a "you suck".

The "you suck" on my elephant in the room post was directed at someone else?
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2021-01-22, 23:16

Anyone get the Draftkings Moble App to work on Andriod?

Desktop still no worky due to the location issue. And for some reason I can't get the "betslip" to pop up work on my phone (keeps telling me to download the app...which won't load for me).

Online sportsbetting/gambling to be legalized "within days" in MI - Page 2 20180504-7wEruSq1uSTUoxHre0KO?auto=format&q=60&w=1280&s=d041045cc7f4ee0a47ea4fe4c3222ee9
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2021-01-22, 23:24

The Pantry wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

The "you suck" on my elephant in the room post was directed at someone else?

Guys. I'm trying to drop this covid weight. Online sportsbetting/gambling to be legalized "within days" in MI - Page 2 1f625
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

The Pantry likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2021-01-22, 23:25

Nordic has reached 95% rage capacity. Tilt is imminent.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2021-01-23, 00:35

So which apps/sites have sign up bonuses that are still currently available? I'm hearing lots of chatter about this gambling stuff over the past couple days, and it's been a while since I added a new vice. Someone give me a checklist of things to sign up for so I can start sinking all of my time and money into this.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2021-01-23, 01:00

IMO the sign-up bonuses aren't worth signing up for alone. There are no cash match (with rollover) options. Everything is tied to a free/refunded bet or super juiced odds. All with different weird rules. They ain't dumb. They know I'm signing up regardless and will probably forget/not know how to get the "free" action
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2021-01-23, 04:35

The pre launch sign-ups were generous. But i think they've expired now.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2021-01-23, 09:16

Cam i would Google for deposit match bonuses sometimes they are not always advertised
Geronte
Geronte

Cameron likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2021-01-23, 09:17

Also if someone uses your referral link for draft kings you both get A $100 free bet
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield 2021-01-23, 09:39

Huge first night!!

Gonna stick to promos / odds boosts only. Lots of good stuff tomorrow
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2021-01-23, 09:54

Casino wagering is HORRIBLE. 90% of the games won’t load or crash. By far the worst I’ve seen in all my years of online gaming. (FanDuel )
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by y2kMgrad 2021-01-23, 15:56

I had an old Draft Kings account so I signed up through them. Got the $100 blackjack credit and won $104 off of that. Not sure how much I trust video casino games but at least I won. Also was supposed to get $100 sportsbook bet but for some reason they only gave me a $50 one which I put on UM -5 last night. cheers

Also did a couple of the "no brainer" bets which are so silly it's like taking money from a baby. One of them was that the Pistons would make ONE 3 pointer last night. The other one is that ANY team will score a touchdown tomorrow lol. I don't know how they make money off that but whatever. I'm not a big gambler but I think I'll use it to put a little on games here or there when I'm watching. Overall pretty fun night.
y2kMgrad
y2kMgrad
Geronte
Geronte

steveschneider likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2021-01-23, 16:16

y2kMgrad wrote:I had an old Draft Kings account so I signed up through them. Got the $100 blackjack credit and won $104 off of that. Not sure how much I trust video casino games but at least I won. Also was supposed to get $100 sportsbook bet but for some reason they only gave me a $50 one which I put on UM -5 last night. cheers

Also did a couple of the "no brainer" bets which are so silly it's like taking money from a baby. One of them was that the Pistons would make ONE 3 pointer last night. The other one is that ANY team will score a touchdown tomorrow lol. I don't know how they make money off that but whatever. I'm not a big gambler but I think I'll use it to put a little on games here or there when I'm watching. Overall pretty fun night.

They're giving you one heroin high. You know the rest of the story.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2021-01-23, 17:21

Anybody heard from Nordic or did he explode into little pieces? Or maybe he has been gambling all day from his toilet.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2021-01-24, 14:52

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Cam i would Google for deposit match bonuses sometimes they are not always advertised

Good tip. I found a $500 cash match for MGM that wasn't shown on the sign up site. Here is what I've figured out so far on the Bonuses:

MGM  $500 cash match on first deposit with promo code PLAYBONUS. I think there is also a free $500 bet, but don't see how. Anyone see it? I'm guessing it is not available since I used the signup bonus. Overall it was the easiest to signup. Account was verified right away. Still having trouble finding my location on the laptop, but it works fine on mobile. No app needed.

DraftKings - I didn't see any cash match offers. They do have a 0.5 TDs scored in the Championship Games.  Anyone got anything else? Sign up has been a struggle. Same location issue with lapper. Can't bet on mobile, need to download their app. Finally got the app to download/work after several attempts. Pain in the ass, but we are live.

Fanduel - I can't verify my account info.

EDIT: Location now working. Disabled Webex and restarted my computer. Info on MGM bet, if you lose it is refunded in bonus funds (not ideal). https://www.mi.betmgm.com/en/mobileportal/promotions/sports/king-of-sportsbooks

Last edited by Nordic on 2021-01-24, 15:40; edited 2 times in total
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2021-01-24, 14:56

Found this

https://www.actionnetwork.com/legal-online-sports-betting/michigan-sports-betting-sportsbook-promo-codes
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2021-01-25, 19:05

Online sportsbetting/gambling to be legalized "within days" in MI - Page 2 Screen16

Action on FanDuel. Seems like free money, I'm in for $50.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2021-01-25, 19:43

I can't wait for this to come around to NY. I'm anxious to test out my system which is a slightly modified version of the Martingale System. Rubbing my fingers together thinking of the big bucks I'm going to make when it happens.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2021-01-25, 19:55

Nordic wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Thank you Greenway

I got your back, Nordy.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2021-01-25, 20:07

Steve is just a next level troll isn't he. Why has it taken me this long to realize?
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2021-01-26, 08:45

Made some money on Sunday taking KC -3. Woooo!!!
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next