Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everybody’s favorite voter fraud witness might run for office

+12
Frank Ricard
Cameron
Rocinante
WhiteBoyHatcher
GRR Spartan
AvgMSUJoe
steveschneider
Jake from State Farm
kingstonlake
Travis of the Cosmos
Robert J Sakimano
Turtleneck
16 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Everybody’s favorite voter fraud witness might run for office  Empty Everybody’s favorite voter fraud witness might run for office

Post by Turtleneck Wed 27 Jan 2021 - 1:05

She will probably win. It’s Michigan. Then again, not sure I see her running an organized and well executed campaign.

https://thehill-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/thehill.com/homenews/campaign/535941-giuliani-election-witness-who-testified-at-michigan-hearing-says-shes?amp=&amp_gsa=1&amp_js_v=a6&usqp=mq331AQFKAGwASA%3D#amp_tf=From%20%251%24s&aoh=16117195146314&csi=0&referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&ampshare=https%3A%2F%2Fthehill.com%2Fhomenews%2Fcampaign%2F535941-giuliani-election-witness-who-testified-at-michigan-hearing-says-shes
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Everybody’s favorite voter fraud witness might run for office  Empty Re: Everybody’s favorite voter fraud witness might run for office

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed 27 Jan 2021 - 8:28

Turtleneck wrote:She will probably win. It’s Michigan. Then again, not sure I see her running an organized and well executed campaign.

https://thehill-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/thehill.com/homenews/campaign/535941-giuliani-election-witness-who-testified-at-michigan-hearing-says-shes?amp=&amp_gsa=1&amp_js_v=a6&usqp=mq331AQFKAGwASA%3D#amp_tf=From%20%251%24s&aoh=16117195146314&csi=0&referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&ampshare=https%3A%2F%2Fthehill.com%2Fhomenews%2Fcampaign%2F535941-giuliani-election-witness-who-testified-at-michigan-hearing-says-shes
she's stupid enough to get elected.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

tGreenWay and steveschneider like this post

Back to top Go down

Everybody’s favorite voter fraud witness might run for office  Empty Re: Everybody’s favorite voter fraud witness might run for office

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Wed 27 Jan 2021 - 9:16

Yeah that’s the rural part of Oakland county she’ll win there. Anywhere other than that in that county and she wouldn’t
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Wed 27 Jan 2021 - 9:43

Wonder how she'll do in polling.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Rocinante likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm Wed 27 Jan 2021 - 10:12

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Yeah that’s the rural part of Oakland county she’ll win there. Anywhere other than that in that county and she wouldn’t

If that happens I can guarantee you wont hear a peep about voter fraud.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Wed 27 Jan 2021 - 10:22

kingstonlake wrote:Wonder how she'll do in polling.

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Yeah that’s the rural part of Oakland county she’ll win there. Anywhere other than that in that county and she wouldn’t

So you gonna vote for her if she wins her primary?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Wed 27 Jan 2021 - 11:03

I don’t live in that district turtleneck :(

Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Wed 27 Jan 2021 - 11:28

She'll fit right in. She'd be replacing a Catholic, who wants you to be able to carry a concealed weapon without a permit and signed the petition in support of the Texas case to throwing out Michigan's results and sending it to the republican controlled legislature.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Wed 27 Jan 2021 - 11:56

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:I don’t live in that district turtleneck :(

I think you do. Please consult a map.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Wed 27 Jan 2021 - 11:59

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:She will probably win. It’s Michigan. Then again, not sure I see her running an organized and well executed campaign.

The writing is on the wall for this county. The morons are winning.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Wed 27 Jan 2021 - 12:58

steveschneider wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: she's stupid enough to get elected.

The writing is on the wall for this county. The morons are winning.

I feel like Cam has something to say about you making this statement.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Cameron likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe Wed 27 Jan 2021 - 14:01

Robert J Sakimano wrote:

With the re-districting I would be surprised if she would get elected unless she tries to bump the senator from Bad Axe or some BFE up north county. Maybe the west Michigan strongholds.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Wed 27 Jan 2021 - 14:23

All her opponent needs to do is drag up her record of harassment towards her ex and his girlfriend that included sending the girlfriend videos of her the potential candidate and her former husband performing sexual acts in their marital bed.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Wed 27 Jan 2021 - 14:56

GRR Spartan wrote:

All her opponent needs to do is drag up her record of harassment towards her ex and his girlfriend that included sending the girlfriend videos of her the potential candidate and her former husband performing sexual acts in their marital bed.

As long as she wants members of the left executed I'm sure the rest is water under the bridge.

Civil War 2024 - start stockpiling!
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Wed 27 Jan 2021 - 15:02

Her entire work history is also fabricated.

But electing con-persons is apparently the gopper way now. I don’t know if any have been as blatantly obvious as this one though. It will be interesting to see what happens.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Wed 27 Jan 2021 - 15:22

GRR Spartan wrote:

I feel like that actually might help her. Anyone inclined to vote for her would see that as a positive, I would wager.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Wed 27 Jan 2021 - 15:26

Turtleneck wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:I don’t live in that district turtleneck :(

I think you do. Please consult a map.

No, my state house member lives 4 houses down. Very nice people.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Frank Ricard Wed 27 Jan 2021 - 15:42

We're fucked if this is a sign that 2021 is going to be as bad as 2020
Frank Ricard
Geronte
Geronte

Dendrobates likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Wed 27 Jan 2021 - 17:42

Frank Ricard wrote:

We're fucked if this is a sign that 2021 is going to be as bad as 2020

We are fucked. Make no mistake about it.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Wed 27 Jan 2021 - 17:57

Speak for yourself steve

Nobody fucks me
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Wed 27 Jan 2021 - 18:05

Rocinante wrote:Speak for yourself steve

Nobody fucks me

You gotta put on dab of cologne and turn on the charm. I have faith in you.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Wed 27 Jan 2021 - 18:14

I respect your lifestyle steve don’t project it on others.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by StylesGShmooth Wed 27 Jan 2021 - 18:20

Is she being sued by Dominion as well? Don't really see how Dominion loses any of those cases.
StylesGShmooth
StylesGShmooth
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by StylesGShmooth Wed 27 Jan 2021 - 18:25

By the way, why do they keep calling her an IT worker? She was a temp that cleaned the machines for one day.
StylesGShmooth
StylesGShmooth
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Wed 27 Jan 2021 - 18:31

StylesGShmooth wrote:Is she being sued by Dominion as well? Don't really see how Dominion loses any of those cases.

I don’t know if it’s been filed, but she has been threatened with legal action.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Wed 27 Jan 2021 - 18:42

Turtleneck wrote:

Travis is my next door neighbor now, Turtleneck. We have pajama parties thrice weekly and soak together in his hot tub every night. It’s pretty great.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Travis of the Cosmos and kingstonlake like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Wed 27 Jan 2021 - 20:10

tGreenWay wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

Travis is my next door neighbor now, Turtleneck. We have pajama parties thrice weekly and soak together in his hot tub every night. It’s pretty great.

Sword fights?
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Wed 27 Jan 2021 - 20:33

tGreenWay wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

That sounds beautiful.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Wed 27 Jan 2021 - 23:04

kingstonlake wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Sword fights?

Enough that you’d think we were knights of the round table.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Wed 27 Jan 2021 - 23:05

Turtleneck wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

That sounds beautiful.

It’s Heaven on earth.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Thu 28 Jan 2021 - 0:40

Is it physically possible for you two to remain on topic in a thread or nah.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Thu 28 Jan 2021 - 1:47

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Is it physically possible for you two to remain on topic in a thread or nah.

You mean, the way you just did?

Everybody’s favorite voter fraud witness might run for office  1494614055
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Thu 28 Jan 2021 - 6:34

This lady is going to win. We now have people in state and national legislatures that are certifiable insane people.

We’re so screwed.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Thu 28 Jan 2021 - 6:42

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Is it physically possible for you two to remain on topic in a thread or nah.

You ever get physically off topic in the pale moonlight?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Thu 28 Jan 2021 - 10:17

I don’t know how much there is left to discuss here on topic, so instead I think we should recap who won each of my and greenways last several games of TummySticks

Last edited by Travis of the Cosmos on Thu 28 Jan 2021 - 10:19; edited 1 time in total
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Last night- greenway
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Tuesday night- me
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Monday night- me
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Thu 28 Jan 2021 - 10:18

Sunday- greenway
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Thu 28 Jan 2021 - 10:18

Saturday- greenway
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next