Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bump when you find something good to stream from Netflix or Amazon or whatever

+33
Jake from State Farm
Turtleneck
Other Teams Pursuing That
Nordic
Trapper Gus
GRR Spartan
J T
tGreenWay
Pervis Muldoon
Motown Spartan
MiamiSpartan
Cameron
InTenSity
AvgMSUJoe
I.B. Fine
amiahtfrazier
Travis of the Cosmos
Bert Savoy
Heat Miser
MrMojoRisin
Dendrobates
Rocinante
kingstonlake
Bill Cain
SawGreen
NigelUno
Robert J Sakimano
steveschneider
aualum06
CORNER BLITZ
StylesGShmooth
WhiteBoyHatcher
Watch Out Pylon!
37 posters

Page 2 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next

Go down

Bump when you find something good to stream from Netflix or Amazon or whatever - Page 2 Empty Re: Bump when you find something good to stream from Netflix or Amazon or whatever

Post by kingstonlake Fri 18 Dec 2020 - 19:01

The Mandalorian? Anybody? Thoughts?
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Bump when you find something good to stream from Netflix or Amazon or whatever - Page 2 Empty Re: Bump when you find something good to stream from Netflix or Amazon or whatever

Post by AvgMSUJoe Fri 18 Dec 2020 - 19:04

kingstonlake wrote:The Mandalorian? Anybody? Thoughts?
Yes. Quite good.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Fri 18 Dec 2020 - 19:06

Manhunt Deadly Games (Netflix) will drive you nuts at the FBI & AJC reporter's push to nail Richard Jewell and the for Atlanta Olympic Centennial Park bombing.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Fri 18 Dec 2020 - 19:41

AvgMSUJoe wrote:
Yes. Quite good.

Kick ass last chapter.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Fri 18 Dec 2020 - 19:43

Floyd Robertson wrote:Manhunt Deadly Games (Netflix) will drive you nuts at the FBI & AJC reporter's push to nail Richard Jewell and the for Atlanta Olympic Centennial Park bombing.

Even more than the movie? The conduct by a couple of those people was maddening.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Fri 18 Dec 2020 - 19:47

tGreenWay wrote:
Floyd Robertson wrote:Manhunt Deadly Games (Netflix) will drive you nuts at the FBI & AJC reporter's push to nail Richard Jewell and the for Atlanta Olympic Centennial Park bombing.

Even more than the movie? The conduct by a couple of those people was maddening.

Could not say. I haven't seen the movie.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

tGreenWay likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe Sat 19 Dec 2020 - 18:34

kingstonlake wrote:
AvgMSUJoe wrote:
Yes. Quite good.

Kick ass last chapter.
Just finished... Yes, good.

Cgi was limited enough to not be uber creepy.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan Sat 19 Dec 2020 - 22:53

I came.

I love the show overall, as well. Kind of feels in the spirit of the old Incredible Hulk TV show, where the main character is on a journey from place to place, stumbling across various injustices or other problems that he needs to deal with.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan Sat 19 Dec 2020 - 22:56

MiamiSpartan wrote:

I came.

I love the show overall, as well. Kind of feels in the spirit of the old Incredible Hulk TV show, where the main character is on a journey from place to place, stumbling across various injustices or other problems that he needs to deal with.

It’s a space-western!
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Sun 20 Dec 2020 - 0:56

Oh my god the script is so fucking bad. The dialogue is like... I don’t know... Like fan fiction. Like bad fan fiction that people read to each other at breakout sessions at sci-fi conventions. So fucking bad.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Sun 20 Dec 2020 - 1:32

I want Disney to decanonize episodes 7-9 and let Filoni and Favreau do it over correctly. I will give them all of my money forever if they make that happen. Literal slave in the Disney mines shit, I will indenture myself, just give us a good sequel trilogy where Luke Skywalker is awesome again.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe Sun 20 Dec 2020 - 8:00

Cameron wrote:I want Disney to decanonize episodes 7-9 and let Filoni and Favreau do it over correctly. I will give them all of my money forever if they make that happen. Literal slave in the Disney mines shit, I will indenture myself, just give us a good sequel trilogy where Luke Skywalker is awesome again.
So I'm only half a nerd, so I really didn't follow the lower level elements that were supposed to relate most of the stories... I just know Mando was good and the last 3 movies were mediocre.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Sun 20 Dec 2020 - 12:42

AvgMSUJoe wrote:
Cameron wrote:I want Disney to decanonize episodes 7-9 and let Filoni and Favreau do it over correctly. I will give them all of my money forever if they make that happen. Literal slave in the Disney mines shit, I will indenture myself, just give us a good sequel trilogy where Luke Skywalker is awesome again.
So I'm only half a nerd, so I really didn't follow the lower level elements that were supposed to relate most of the stories... I just know Mando was good and the last 3 movies were mediocre.
I haven't watched any of the animated stuff that Filoni has done that the Mandalorian has referenced, so I was only vaguely aware of the significance of characters like Ahsoka Tano, etc. I just know that Favreau and Filoni are absolutely nailing the tone, style, and spirit of Star Wars, and doing it in a way that threads the needle of pleasing the hard core fans while not alienating the more casual fans. The sequel trilogy whiplashes wildly between fan service and expectation subversion, with no plan or direction at all. It also introduced and discarded a shit load of new characters the audience had no connection with, while simultaneously ruining Luke, killing Han, and wasting Leia. It is a poorly made trilogy, and F&F could do better in their sleep.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

kingstonlake likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity Sun 20 Dec 2020 - 20:42

I'm gonna reiterate Alice in Borderlands. Think of cabin in the woods.
Next one is sweet home.
Both shows are on Netflix, one is based in Tokyo, the other based in Seoul. Sweet home reminds me of a mid 2000 movie taking place in an apartment building.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Sun 20 Dec 2020 - 20:47

What’s the connection with Bryce Howard directing a few of the chapters?
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Sun 20 Dec 2020 - 21:02

AvgMSUJoe wrote:

I watched the last Star Wars movie pretty recently. Holy fuck was it bad.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe Sun 20 Dec 2020 - 21:28

InTenSity wrote:I'm gonna reiterate Alice in Borderlands. Think of cabin in the woods.
Next one is sweet home.
Both shows are on Netflix, one is based in Tokyo, the other based in Seoul. Sweet home reminds me of a mid 2000 movie taking place in an apartment building.
was looking at the Alice one... Thinking about starting after I get done "the expanse"...
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity Sun 20 Dec 2020 - 21:51

AvgMSUJoe wrote:
InTenSity wrote:I'm gonna reiterate Alice in Borderlands. Think of cabin in the woods.
Next one is sweet home.
was looking at the Alice one... Thinking about starting after I get done "the expanse"...
Get through episode 3 and if you want to stop after that, you gave it a shot.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sun 20 Dec 2020 - 21:59

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
AvgMSUJoe wrote:

Meanwhile, Harrison Ford has doubled up on his Ensure in advance of filming for Indiana Jones & The Old Man Smell.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe Mon 21 Dec 2020 - 7:30

Btw, Filoni and Favreau are going to be on GMA this morning.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm Mon 21 Dec 2020 - 7:51

The Sound of Metal on Amazon Prime. Worth watching.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe Wed 23 Dec 2020 - 22:09

Next one is sweet home.
Alice in Borderlands, Bump when you find something good to stream from Netflix or Amazon or whatever - Page 2 55953254...

Fan of Japanese chicks in bikinis apparently.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity Wed 23 Dec 2020 - 22:27

AvgMSUJoe wrote:
Next one is sweet home.
Alice in Borderlands, Bump when you find something good to stream from Netflix or Amazon or whatever - Page 2 55953254...

Did you get to episode 6 or 7?

Fans of walking dead.

Sweet Home. Much better than I expected. Koreans though, not Japanese.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Wed 23 Dec 2020 - 23:11

Enjoying The Flight Attendant w/Kaley Cuoco. A new, slightly odd take on the typical murder mystery. She’s a drunk and likes to fuck (sadly, no nudity). Her night with a guy she met when he was in her section on a flight to Bangkok ends up poorly. The rest of the season is spent with her trying to save herself from prison and maybe worse. Bump when you find something good to stream from Netflix or Amazon or whatever - Page 2 3836498553
Confession: I have a huge thing for Cuoco, so it’s possible I’m grading the show too leniently. Based on a book by somebody.

Edit: HBO Max
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Thu 24 Dec 2020 - 6:10

I would say don't waste your time with Clooney's Midnight Sky that just dropped on Netflix.

Spoiler:

If you want a good laugh, watch a couple of episodes of the Valhalla Murders. The voice acting overdubs will make you cringe and laugh.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe Thu 24 Dec 2020 - 7:06

InTenSity wrote:
AvgMSUJoe wrote:

Fans of walking dead.

Yeah, finished it. Will put Sweet home on the list.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by StylesGShmooth Sat 26 Dec 2020 - 15:11

InTenSity wrote:
AvgMSUJoe wrote:

Fans of walking dead.

Are we going for Asian Walking Dead? Kingdom on Netflix is an interesting watch (Feudal Asian Walking Dead). Betaal is not. God damn, that was bad.
StylesGShmooth
StylesGShmooth
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity Sat 26 Dec 2020 - 16:58

StylesGShmooth wrote:
InTenSity wrote:

Fans of walking dead.

Are we going for Asian Walking Dead? Kingdom on Netflix is an interesting watch (Feudal Asian Walking Dead). Betaal is not. God damn, that was bad.

Sweet home is demons, not zombies. I'll check out kingdom next. I will not give betall a shot.
I think I fell asleep during Marauders last night. Or I don't recall the ending. It seemed entertaining and gory.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ Mon 4 Jan 2021 - 14:17

Watched Klaus with the nephew and niece over the weekend - pretty good

CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Mon 4 Jan 2021 - 14:26

Death to 2020, a mockumentary by the Brits who produce Blackmirror is damned funny and so spot on it’s sometimes uncomfortable.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Mon 4 Jan 2021 - 14:31

Floyd Robertson wrote:I would say don't waste your time with Clooney's Midnight Sky that just dropped on Netflix.

Spoiler:

If you want a good laugh, watch a couple of episodes of the Valhalla Murders. The voice acting overdubs will make you cringe and laugh.

Agreed about Midnight Sky. Found it only okay. It wasn’t bad, but just slow and ultra low key. Not boring, but not interesting.

Seeing as how Brad Pitt gave us Ad Astra and Clooney dropped Midnight Sky, maybe the lesson they should take away is never work apart.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Mon 4 Jan 2021 - 14:48

So tWife got me roped into watching The Masked Singer. Just finished the 1st season. I am thoughouly pissed that
Spoiler:

Last edited by Watch Out Pylon! on Mon 4 Jan 2021 - 15:20; edited 1 time in total
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ Mon 4 Jan 2021 - 14:58

I cannot believe people watch that
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Other Teams Pursuing That likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Mon 4 Jan 2021 - 15:12

CORNER BLITZ wrote:I cannot believe people watch that

It's.... something. Won't call it good, but the outfits are pretty amazing. So it's got that going for it, which is nice.

Also, I tried doing a spoiler tag and it doesn't look like it worked. Sorry all you Masked Singer fans.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 Mon 4 Jan 2021 - 16:18

Nevermind
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Mon 4 Jan 2021 - 17:12

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
AvgMSUJoe wrote:

I give the first three two thumbs ups.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity Sun 17 Jan 2021 - 23:00

Night stalker.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ Mon 18 Jan 2021 - 4:15

Titans on hbomax... Surprisedly better than I thought

Big heroes vibes but closer to rated r
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe Mon 18 Jan 2021 - 8:02

InTenSity wrote:Night stalker.
The wife and I started that, but it just seemed like a listing of horrible shit the psycho did. Depressing and gross.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Mon 18 Jan 2021 - 8:30

I haven't watched anything good recently. tWife got me watching the masked singer for fuck's sake. Help!
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next