Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can the national love affair with Andrew Cuomo be over now?

+7
MiamiSpartan
GRR Spartan
steveschneider
WhiteBoyHatcher
kingstonlake
Cameron
Turtleneck
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Can the national love affair with Andrew Cuomo be over now?  - Page 2 Empty Re: Can the national love affair with Andrew Cuomo be over now?

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2021-08-10, 12:14

Floyd Robertson wrote:[tw]1425126532280893440[/tw]
good.

another reminder that the democrats are the party of personal responsibility and accountability.

and republicans are the christian party of 'grab 'em by the pussy' and murderous insurrection.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Can the national love affair with Andrew Cuomo be over now?  - Page 2 Empty Re: Can the national love affair with Andrew Cuomo be over now?

Post by DWags 2021-08-10, 12:25

Resign?????? sheeeeeeet. Did he plea bargain his way to this? Resign and he doesn't go to prison? Because he has more to worry about than resignation. That should be the least of his problems. He better lawyer up good. If he goes to prison, I hope he gets done to him what is being said he did to women. Also, I am hearing his aides forged papers that he actually sat in on sexual harassment classes HE ORDERED for everyone. If that's so, they can go to jail too. This isn't a democratic or republican thing. This is a human being thing. Fuck him.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Cameron likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2021-08-10, 12:27

Welcome Governor Hochul. First female governor of NY.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2021-08-10, 12:35

Turtleneck wrote:Welcome Governor Hochul. First female governor of NY.

Grab em by the balls governor Hochul. Oh, wait ....... never mind.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2021-08-10, 12:37

Will he unresign like Franken did?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2021-08-10, 12:38

Turtleneck wrote:Will he unresign like Franken did?

Depends. Will he ungrab a woman's breast? Will he unrub his hand over a state troopers stomach and ass? If he can undo that, I say, unresign.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2021-08-11, 11:21

As nice is it is that he resigned - he has been an asshole bully for a long time so I am personally glad he is gone - Republicans are laughing. Similar accusations are made they are allowed to escape accountability. Where is the liberal media on the Jim Jordan story (allegedly helped cover up sex abuse by a team doctor at OSU), Matt Gaetz story (allegedly trafficked a minor for sex), or Madison Cawthorn story (allegedly sexually harassed numerous women while in college)?

Sorry for the partisan rant. Noticed some people really happy about Cuomo's resignation because he is a Democrat without any real care for the women or the people he has harmed in the past.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2021-08-11, 12:16

Turtleneck wrote:As nice is it is that he resigned - he has been an asshole bully for a long time so I am personally glad he is gone - Republicans are laughing. Similar accusations are made they are allowed to escape accountability. Where is the liberal media on the Jim Jordan story (allegedly helped cover up sex abuse by a team doctor at OSU), Matt Gaetz story (allegedly trafficked a minor for sex), or Madison Cawthorn story (allegedly sexually harassed numerous women while in college)?

Sorry for the partisan rant. Noticed some people really happy about Cuomo's resignation because he is a Democrat without any real care for the women or the people he has harmed in the past.
it's almost like the "liberal media" moniker is a myth..

I never noticed.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2021-08-12, 14:02

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/08/12/kathy-hochul-to-run-for-ny-governor-after-finishing-cuomos-term.html

Hochul will run in 2022. She seems well liked among Democrats and Republicans. When she was in Congress, I guess she was well known for spending a lot of time listening and talking to all her constituents. I am sure regular politics will set in and Republicans and some Democrats will hate her by the end of the month.

Also, I guess she is the first NY governor from WNY since Grover Cleveland. Suck it, Steve. WNY is the captain now.

Last edited by Turtleneck on 2021-08-24, 02:24; edited 1 time in total
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Cameron likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2021-08-24, 02:24

What a complete asshole. Fuck this guy.

Coldhearted Cuomo Ditches His Dog at Governor’s Mansion
https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2021/08/coldhearted-cuomo-ditches-captain-the-dog.html
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2