Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ITT make fun of an old man who fell asleep on the couch in the second half and missed MSU beating Illinois

+5
Dendrobates
tGreenWay
WhiteBoyHatcher
kingstonlake
DWags
9 posters

Go down

ITT make fun of an old man who fell asleep on the couch in the second half and missed MSU beating Illinois Empty ITT make fun of an old man who fell asleep on the couch in the second half and missed MSU beating Illinois

Post by DWags Wed Feb 24, 2021 12:28 am

Getting old is not for the timid. Damn it. Now I’m gonna watch the second half of record. I’ll be up till 3 and my sleep pattern is all messed up. Wife never woke me. WTF? Is she pissed at me or something?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

ITT make fun of an old man who fell asleep on the couch in the second half and missed MSU beating Illinois Empty Re: ITT make fun of an old man who fell asleep on the couch in the second half and missed MSU beating Illinois

Post by kingstonlake Wed Feb 24, 2021 12:41 am

ITT make fun of an old man who fell asleep on the couch in the second half and missed MSU beating Illinois 200.gif?cid=ddb306a5fxbr4l8lofizs6micru588pnuzyxqw27js8b9exz&rid=200
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

ITT make fun of an old man who fell asleep on the couch in the second half and missed MSU beating Illinois Empty Re: ITT make fun of an old man who fell asleep on the couch in the second half and missed MSU beating Illinois

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Wed Feb 24, 2021 12:50 am

Wags bro I sympathize with you big time right now. Let's get a beer this spring/summer if everything stays on track. Anywhere in Wayne or Oakland bc fuck Macomb.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Wed Feb 24, 2021 1:52 am

I’m in.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Wed Feb 24, 2021 4:23 am

Passed out is more like it.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates Wed Feb 24, 2021 7:51 am

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Wags bro I sympathize with you big time right now. Let's get a beer this spring/summer if everything stays on track. Anywhere in Wayne or Oakland bc fuck Macomb.

I'm inviting myself along as well.

Don't worry Wags, I can't stay awake worth shit either. But it's guaranteed I will be awake from 2am on.
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Wed Feb 24, 2021 8:00 am

You spent your energy talking about cilantro and missed the game.
We should lock that thread on game days. We need dwags helping an epic run.

Last edited by steveschneider on Wed Feb 24, 2021 8:48 am; edited 1 time in total
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Wed Feb 24, 2021 8:18 am

tGreenWay wrote:Passed out is more like it.

That’s the horrible part. Not a drop.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

tGreenWay likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Wed Feb 24, 2021 9:26 am

If we lose the next game because you're awake, it's all your fault.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Wed Feb 24, 2021 9:29 am

NigelUno wrote:If we lose the next game because you're awake, it's all your fault.

depends, what time is the game?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Wed Feb 24, 2021 9:40 am

DWags wrote:
NigelUno wrote:If we lose the next game because you're awake, it's all your fault.

9:00 pm

Way past your bedtime.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Wed Feb 24, 2021 10:01 am

NigelUno wrote:
DWags wrote:

Way past your bedtime.

Bob is getting up for his third pee by that time.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Wed Feb 24, 2021 10:38 am

Turtleneck wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

Way past your bedtime.

Bob is getting up for his third pee by that time.

That happens when you hydrate with Pabst.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Wed Feb 24, 2021 5:21 pm

Games on FoxSports are available for replay which I’m watching now.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down