Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Watching OSU v. Clemson on ESPNU...

+2
Floyd Robertson
Tim Wakefield
6 posters

Go down

Watching OSU v. Clemson on ESPNU... Empty Watching OSU v. Clemson on ESPNU...

Post by Tim Wakefield 2014-07-24, 20:39

How is this considered a better game than the Rose Bowl? This is flag football.

Fuckin joke
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Watching OSU v. Clemson on ESPNU... Empty Re: Watching OSU v. Clemson on ESPNU...

Post by Floyd Robertson 2014-07-24, 21:06

More points is always better football.
Signed,
ESPN
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Watching OSU v. Clemson on ESPNU... Empty Re: Watching OSU v. Clemson on ESPNU...

Post by BtothejizA 2014-07-25, 02:29

I actually never even watched this game.

Really not sure how good OSU is going to be this year. Losing a bajillion starts on the OL along with their top 2 rushers and top reciever. Lose a bunch of DBs which was their biggest weakness.

I hope they field a um level O line.
BtothejizA
BtothejizA
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2014-07-25, 09:16

Tim Wakefield wrote:How is this considered a better game than the Rose Bowl? This is flag football.

Fuckin joke

They played in the Orange Bowl, right? Honestly...I couldn't remember what game it was.

And, OSU lost? Again...I don't remember. I may have even watched the game, and I don't remember. Or, did OSU win? I think they won...I'm trying not to look it up on the interwebs...I think they won. They won, right?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2014-07-25, 09:21

It was an embarrassing game and they lost. I just heard they had 35 players with the flu, though.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Stoops21 2014-07-25, 10:14

I don't believe the illness crap. That's scum level excuse. They would have said something on the tv broadcast. Clemson ran like 40 wide receiver screens and osu never stopped one. Osu is up about to receive a punt and the kid could call for a fair catch inside the 50. But no he tries to do a spin move in traffic and catch it and ends up dropping it. Clemson recovers and the high star croots crumble under adversity. Such a pathetic shit show game.
Stoops21
Stoops21
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down