Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So are you watching the Clemson-Bama game tonight or is it too painful?

+13
kingstonlake
Other Teams Pursuing That
steveschneider
DWags
duffy munn
Vlad
Code_Warrior
Blanch32
Watch Out Pylon!
NigelUno
Robert J Sakimano
Travis of the Cosmos
Giant Moose
17 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

So are you watching the Clemson-Bama game tonight or is it too painful? Empty So are you watching the Clemson-Bama game tonight or is it too painful?

Post by Giant Moose 2016-01-11, 09:33

I won't be watching. Will you?
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

So are you watching the Clemson-Bama game tonight or is it too painful? Empty Re: So are you watching the Clemson-Bama game tonight or is it too painful?

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-01-11, 09:34

It isn't that it's painful, it's that I usually get bored watching games that don't involve us. I'm sure I'll check in to see how pretty the grass looks. After that I'll move on.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

So are you watching the Clemson-Bama game tonight or is it too painful? Empty Re: So are you watching the Clemson-Bama game tonight or is it too painful?

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-01-11, 09:37

I have really watched a game yet this year.. not sure why I would start tonight.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-01-11, 09:38

Someone needs to toughen up.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2016-01-11, 09:38

NigelUno wrote:Someone needs to toughen up.
Probably our football team so they don't lose 38-0 in the CFP, right?
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-01-11, 09:44

More jet sweeps. More Terry.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-01-11, 09:44

I will. It will be an epic bro night
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-01-11, 09:47

Giant Moose wrote:
NigelUno wrote:Someone needs to toughen up.

Careful. You might hurt your own feelings with comments like that.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-01-11, 09:50

NigelUno wrote:
Giant Moose wrote:

can you put yourself on "stealth" to where you can't read your own posts, thereby lessening your chance to hurt your little cupcake feelings?

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2016-01-11, 09:53

NigelUno wrote:
Giant Moose wrote:

You are right. Izzo has us trained to get blown out in the Final Four of a major college sport already so I really should get over it.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2016-01-11, 09:54

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

can you put yourself on "stealth" to where you can't read your own posts, thereby lessening your chance to hurt your little cupcake feelings?

I used to have nedgo or SpartanRocky decide what I should post, but I am unclear who fills that role here.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-01-11, 10:02

Giant Moose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:can you put yourself on "stealth" to where you can't read your own posts, thereby lessening your chance to hurt your little cupcake feelings?

I used to have nedgo or SpartanRocky decide what I should post, but I am unclear who fills that role here.
So are you watching the Clemson-Bama game tonight or is it too painful? 502811600

thankfully, at tSwill we can post pretty much anything because we understand that we're all Spartans.

over there, not so much - you'd better make sure you post only what the cool kids will allow. Freedom of thought, speech and expression will not be tolerated.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-01-11, 10:03

Giant Moose wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

You are right. Izzo has us trained to get blown out in the Final Four of a major college sport already so I really should get over it.

Again.

Hurting your own feelings.

Bob? Is there a psychological term for that?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Code_Warrior 2016-01-11, 10:04

I'm totally watching it. We had our shot, got our butt kicked, and I was over it a few minutes after I was done watching it. Now I want to see how Clemson compares.
Code_Warrior
Code_Warrior
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-01-11, 10:06

I'll probably flip over there in between Antiques Roadshow and the Red Wings game.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-01-11, 10:07

NigelUno wrote:
Giant Moose wrote:

Again.

probably many terms within the various traditional boundaries.. the most extreme being self harm. Early on it's commonly classified as depersonalisation or a dissociative state.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2016-01-11, 10:09

NigelUno wrote:
Giant Moose wrote:

Again.

I'm not sure what the term is but whenever I feel down, I Google "Byrd kisses Spartan logo" and I feel instantly better.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-01-11, 10:09

Giant Moose wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

Again.

I'm not sure what the term is but whenever I feel down, I Google "Byrd kisses Spartan logo" and I feel instantly better.
you're a great American and a damn fine Spartan.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad 2016-01-11, 10:11

Watching, and rooting for Clemson.
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-01-11, 10:13

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

Again.

probably many terms within the various traditional boundaries.. the most extreme being self harm. Early on it's commonly classified as depersonalisation or a dissociative state.

What about later on?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-01-11, 10:17

NigelUno wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:probably many terms within the various traditional boundaries.. the most extreme being self harm. Early on it's commonly classified as depersonalisation or a dissociative state.

What about later on?
it manifests itself into fully grown adults who leave the house dressed as professional wrestlers in an attempt to get attention secondary to something else missing in their life.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2016-01-11, 10:20

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

What about later on?
it manifests itself into fully grown adults who leave the house dressed as professional wrestlers in an attempt to get attention secondary to something else missing in their life.

Can we get OTPT (or his sister if he really is dead) to weigh in on this? I think he studied something in college about this.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-01-11, 10:24

Giant Moose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:it manifests itself into fully grown adults who leave the house dressed as professional wrestlers in an attempt to get attention secondary to something else missing in their life.

Can we get OTPT (or his sister if he really is dead) to weigh in on this? I think he studied something in college about this.
he's busy looking for a job..

or going to football games, or on ski trips.. or to Europe. When not looking for a job.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2016-01-11, 10:44

Vlad wrote:Watching, and rooting for Clemson.

Why ?
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-01-11, 10:59

Go Bama. Go Bobby. Go Sabans hair dye.

Kill them.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-01-11, 10:59

Vlad wrote:Watching, and rooting for Clemson.
if I were to watch, I'd be pulling for Clemson too.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2016-01-11, 11:00

Not sure if I will watch. Kind of need a break from football, but I'm rooting for Alabama.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-01-11, 11:04

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Giant Moose wrote:

he's busy looking for a job..

or going to football games, or on ski trips.. or to Europe. When not looking for a job.

So are you watching the Clemson-Bama game tonight or is it too painful? 502811600

Part of me hopes Bama blows them out so we don't look so bad - but then it won't be very fun go watch. I don't know, I'm going to watch it but I'm not going to like it.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2016-01-11, 11:12

I hope Watson runs all over the field against bama. Mostly want to see Kiffin get wrecked.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2016-01-11, 11:27

I'll be watching and pulling for Clemson hard.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-01-11, 11:28

The_Dude wrote:I'll be watching and pulling for Clemson hard.

scratch
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Code_Warrior 2016-01-11, 11:38

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
The_Dude wrote:I'll be watching and pulling for Clemson hard.

scratch
Why is that a head scratcher? He's always accused of being a SCum troll and, in the mind of a walvie, Clemson competing is is just more ammo in the war of words.
Code_Warrior
Code_Warrior
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-01-11, 11:45

Code_Warrior wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

scratch
Why is that a head scratcher? He's always accused of being a SCum troll and, in the mind of a walvie, Clemson competing is is just more ammo in the war of words.

Fixed.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2016-01-11, 12:06

I'll watch because I really like college football and am interested if Alabama falls to contain another mobile QB with a fast paced offense that's built on improvisation.

Alabama beat MSU convincingly and Clemson handled Oklahoma. Should be a good game and the beauty of college football is next year every team will have new personnel on the field next year.

If it turns out to be a blowout I turn it off.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2016-01-11, 12:14

Code_Warrior wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

scratch

Some of you guys really put a lot of thought in this.

Like you may actually think MSU gets a little more street cred if Bama just kills Clemson?

Who cares...we lost. I want Bama to lose. Fuck em.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2016-01-11, 12:15

GRR Spartan wrote:I'll watch because I really like college football and am interested if Alabama falls to contain another mobile QB with a fast paced offense that's built on improvisation.

Alabama beat MSU convincingly and Clemson handled Oklahoma. Should be a good game and the beauty of college football is next year every team will have new personnel on the field next year.

If it turns out to be a blowout I turn it off.

If its a blowout it will be Clemson blowing out the Tide.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Code_Warrior 2016-01-11, 12:24

The_Dude wrote:
Code_Warrior wrote:

Like you may actually think MSU gets a little more street cred if Bama just kills Clemson?

We don't get more street cred. Bama and Clemson are the only ones who can get street cred. If bama kills Clemson, then only Bama gets street cred and Clemson joins the group of teams that got their ass beat.
Code_Warrior
Code_Warrior
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-01-11, 12:24

The_Dude wrote:
Code_Warrior wrote:

but I really, really want people to view MSU in the best light possible. It's very important to me how other see us.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2016-01-11, 12:26

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
The_Dude wrote:

but I really, really want people to view MSU in the best light possible. It's very important to me how other see us.

Seems like a lot of people on internet message boards care about petty stuff like that. But we can justify our ass beating if they beat another team's ass!

No...I want the gumps to lose.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-01-11, 12:27

The_Dude wrote:
Code_Warrior wrote:

That sounds like A LOT of thought being put into this. Like - tons.....
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next