Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Could Be Worse Than Giant Murder Hornets? Mosquitoes

+6
GRR Spartan
DWags
Motown Spartan
The Pantry
tGreenWay
Floyd Robertson
10 posters

Go down

What Could Be Worse Than Giant Murder Hornets? Mosquitoes Empty What Could Be Worse Than Giant Murder Hornets? Mosquitoes

Post by Floyd Robertson 2021-03-16, 19:11

[tw]1371960544069091333[/tw]

Scientists are now tracking the species see how it spreads throughout the state, as at least 16 counties in Florida, as well as parts Texas and along the Gulf Coast, have been predicted to be "highly suitable" for it to thrive.

In Brazil, the mosquitos have been found to be infected with diseases such as the yellow fever virus and the Venezuelan equine encephalitis virus.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

What Could Be Worse Than Giant Murder Hornets? Mosquitoes Empty Re: What Could Be Worse Than Giant Murder Hornets? Mosquitoes

Post by tGreenWay 2021-03-16, 19:26

Game over, man. Game over.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

What Could Be Worse Than Giant Murder Hornets? Mosquitoes Empty Re: What Could Be Worse Than Giant Murder Hornets? Mosquitoes

Post by The Pantry 2021-03-16, 19:46

Fuck it. No use getting the covid shots.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Floyd Robertson likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan 2021-03-16, 20:02

Fuck. I’m in Florida right now!
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2021-05-06, 09:43

'Rat-Sized' Monster Moth Too Heavy to Fly Discovered at Australian School

Insects should be banned.

Except bees, I guess.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

CORNER BLITZ likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2021-05-06, 10:28

Venezuelan equine encephalitis virus.

What a coincidence my wife and I were just talking about this very virus at dinner last night.

DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2021-05-06, 10:28

Mosquitoes. They are here and carrying West Nile.

An acquaintance, Barton Deiters died in April 2021 from the effects of West Nile he contracted in Oct 2020 from a mosquito bite.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2021-05-06, 10:33

Just on a serious note: Exactly how many times to you need to be bitten for the transfer of a disease. If it's like a night out and you're bitten like four or five times, is that enough?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2021-05-06, 11:13

DWags wrote:Just on a serious note:  Exactly how many times to you need to be bitten for the transfer of a disease.  If it's like a night out and you're bitten like four or five times, is that enough?

What if it's just the tip? Can anything bad happen then?
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Cameron likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2021-05-06, 11:27

Australia is a fucking nightmare.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Floyd Robertson likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2021-05-06, 14:29

Giant Squid are worse.

What Could Be Worse Than Giant Murder Hornets? Mosquitoes E0oZUArWYAEXMk_
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan 2021-05-06, 14:50

NigelUno wrote:Giant Squid are worse.

What Could Be Worse Than Giant Murder Hornets? Mosquitoes E0oZUArWYAEXMk_

Only if it used Covid relief funds...
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2021-05-06, 15:25

Whereabouts does the sucking take place?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan 2021-05-06, 16:20

tGreenWay wrote:Whereabouts does the sucking take place?

Depending on your locale, either under the bridge downtown, or under the boardwalk.
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2021-07-29, 15:49

Anyone remember the Japanese beetle traps MI department of agriculture put out in the late 60s/early 70s?  My parents agreed to let them put one in our backyard.  Was there 2-3 years IIRC.  Not sure if anyone ever came out to check it but they eventually removed it.  Apparently there is still concern about the critters in Idaho

There are about 250 green and yellow objects hanging throughout Boise. What are they?
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2021-07-29, 16:06

The Pantry wrote:Anyone remember the Japanese beetle traps MI department of agriculture put out in the late 60s/early 70s?  My parents agreed to let them put one in our backyard.  Was there 2-3 years IIRC.  Not sure if anyone ever came out to check it but they eventually removed it.  Apparently there is still concern about the critters in Idaho

There are about 250 green and yellow objects hanging throughout Boise. What are they?

Let’s see… late sixties, early seventies… let’s say 1968-72… would’ve had me at ages 6-10. Nope, I don’t remember. Then again, I was probably too busy marching in protest, throwing pig’s blood at military recruiting stations, burning draft cards, trying to pick up smelly hippie chicks. Bitches said I wasn’t even in junior high, so they said no. But they sure smoked my grass, man.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

The Pantry likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2021-07-29, 21:43

DWags wrote:
Venezuelan equine encephalitis virus.

What a coincidence my wife and I were just talking about this very virus at dinner last night.

Any dinner conversation is hollow without it, DWags.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2021-08-05, 08:50

Plaque-infested chipmunks What Could Be Worse Than Giant Murder Hornets? Mosquitoes 502811600 What Could Be Worse Than Giant Murder Hornets? Mosquitoes 1966794946

[tw]1422346254877614082[/tw]
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down