Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Lives Matter/Antifa Opens Fire In Boulder..

+7
Other Teams Pursuing That
steveschneider
GRR Spartan
Jake from State Farm
kingstonlake
MiamiSpartan
Robert J Sakimano
11 posters

Go down

Black Lives Matter/Antifa Opens Fire In Boulder.. Empty Black Lives Matter/Antifa Opens Fire In Boulder..

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon 22 Mar 2021 - 19:11

Just kidding.. just a white guy celebrating the NRA and his 2nd Amendment right by murdering people.

I'm sure "pro-life" christians are outraged.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

steveschneider likes this post

Back to top Go down

Black Lives Matter/Antifa Opens Fire In Boulder.. Empty Re: Black Lives Matter/Antifa Opens Fire In Boulder..

Post by MiamiSpartan Tue 23 Mar 2021 - 6:55

10 dead, including the first police officer on the scene. Awful.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Black Lives Matter/Antifa Opens Fire In Boulder.. Empty Re: Black Lives Matter/Antifa Opens Fire In Boulder..

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue 23 Mar 2021 - 6:56

MiamiSpartan wrote:10 dead, including the first police officer on the scene. Awful.
so a good guy with a gun didn't stop a bad guy with a gun?

Got it.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Tue 23 Mar 2021 - 7:11

Has hat shrunken head inbred gun lady c*nt from Colorado had anything to say?

Last edited by kingstonlake on Tue 23 Mar 2021 - 8:04; edited 2 times in total
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm Tue 23 Mar 2021 - 7:30

kingstonlake wrote:Has hat shrunken head inbred gun lady rep from Colorado had anything to say?

She praised the NRA for defending 2nd amendment rights.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Tue 23 Mar 2021 - 9:19

Thought and prayers because we need our freedom to shoot and kill other humans on a whim.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm Tue 23 Mar 2021 - 9:41

Critics Tell GOP Rep. Lauren Boebert What To Do With Her ‘Prayers’ After Boulder Shooting
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Tue 23 Mar 2021 - 9:54

Is this same state where you can go to Shooters and order a guac 9 burger or a Swiss and Wesson in Rifle, Colorado?
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Tue 23 Mar 2021 - 10:19

No
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Tue 23 Mar 2021 - 10:40

steveschneider wrote:Is this same state where you can go to Shooters and order a guac 9 burger or a Swiss and Wesson in Rifle, Colorado?

It appears you know the answer to the question you're asking.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Tue 23 Mar 2021 - 10:53

[tw]1374372667160076289?s=21[/tw]
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan Tue 23 Mar 2021 - 11:15

Robert J Sakimano wrote:Just kidding.. just a white guy celebrating the NRA and his 2nd Amendment right by murdering people.

I'm sure "pro-life" christians are outraged.

He may have been Arab and/or Muslim.

*I haven't seen the name in print, but the police were spelling his name and I think they say Ahmed Al (something).

This doesnt change anything about the tragedy, just an FYI about jumping (again) to a certain conclusion about race.

Last edited by MiamiSpartan on Tue 23 Mar 2021 - 11:19; edited 1 time in total
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Tue 23 Mar 2021 - 11:18

Arab Americans are white. Maybe not to the media, but on my census and credit applications, it's white.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan Tue 23 Mar 2021 - 11:22

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Arab Americans are white. Maybe not to the media, but on my census and credit applications, it's white.

Technically you are correct. I don't think that's what Bob meant, call me crazy. Apologies if I made that assumption that Bob was thinking this was a non-ethnic minority. I know Bob would never think bad or speak disparagingly of white people without any evidence.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Tue 23 Mar 2021 - 11:25

Of course not.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Tue 23 Mar 2021 - 11:32

It’s kind of crazy that we are averaging one of these tragedies week and the previous one feels like old news.

Last edited by steveschneider on Wed 24 Mar 2021 - 10:20; edited 1 time in total
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue 23 Mar 2021 - 12:00

MiamiSpartan wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Arab Americans are white. Maybe not to the media, but on my census and credit applications, it's white.

Technically you are correct.  I don't think that's what Bob meant, call me crazy.  Apologies if I made that assumption that Bob was thinking this was a non-ethnic minority.  I know Bob would never think bad or speak disparagingly of white people without any evidence.
white people aren't the problem.. white men are the problem.

and I don't know anything about the guy - he could be a scary brown person - but as someone who is pro-life, I can't really get excitement out of the fact that might not be white.

at the very least, white men enable mass shootings.. they celebrate them, they cheer them on and benefit from them.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Tue 23 Mar 2021 - 12:06

Black Lives Matter/Antifa Opens Fire In Boulder.. 200.gif?cid=ddb306a5av7b1vg99yhb0apahaam3u5qhpg2yncm1xx5durf&rid=200
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan Tue 23 Mar 2021 - 12:33

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
MiamiSpartan wrote:

Technically you are correct.  I don't think that's what Bob meant, call me crazy.  Apologies if I made that assumption that Bob was thinking this was a non-ethnic minority.  I know Bob would never think bad or speak disparagingly of white people without any evidence.

and I don't know anything about the guy - he could be a scary brown person - but as someone who is pro-life, I can't really get excitement out of the fact that might not be white.

at the very least, white men enable mass shootings.. they celebrate them, they cheer them on and benefit from them.

No one asked you to get excited, just that your racist assumptions don't do anyone any good.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Tue 23 Mar 2021 - 12:34

I'm a white man, Bob. Why am I the problem?  I don't think that a person's skin color makes them the problem. It's their brain. Identifying a problem by "skin color" is kinda textbook racism, isn't it?

Last edited by kingstonlake on Tue 23 Mar 2021 - 12:36; edited 2 times in total
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Other Teams Pursuing That likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue 23 Mar 2021 - 12:35

MiamiSpartan wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

No one asked you to get excited, just that your racist assumptions don't do anyone any good.
helps me understand who to be weary of.. that is good enough for me.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue 23 Mar 2021 - 12:35

kingstonlake wrote:I'm a white man, Bob. Why am I the problem?
I didn't say you were the problem.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Tue 23 Mar 2021 - 12:38

#NotAllWhiteMen?
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue 23 Mar 2021 - 12:40

Cameron wrote:#NotAllWhiteMen?
as long as white men are the ruling class, and allow people to get murdered in mass shootings weekly (if not daily), they're the problem.

if it makes y'all feel any better, I know a couple of white men who seem like decent folks.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Tue 23 Mar 2021 - 12:49

Why do you keep talking the second person? Are you yourself not a white man?
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue 23 Mar 2021 - 12:56

Cameron wrote:Why do you keep talking the second person? Are you yourself not a white man?
I am white as fuck.

I couldn't be any more white.

(no khakis, though.. or pennyloafers. Or SUV.. I don't play golf or listen to Jimmy Buffet.. I don't hang out Up North)..

so I could I could be a little more white.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue 23 Mar 2021 - 13:10

(and while I appreciate all of your questions about me and my views on white men, my views aren't important relative to the thread in that people keep getting murdered in America and 'pro-life' christians don't care and, in fact, they actually celebrate it).
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Tue 23 Mar 2021 - 13:18

Robert J Sakimano wrote:(and while I appreciate all of your questions about me and my views on white men, my views aren't important relative to the thread in that people keep getting murdered in America and 'pro-life' christians don't care and, in fact, they actually celebrate it).

Ok, now we're getting somewhere.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue 23 Mar 2021 - 13:25

kingstonlake wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:(and while I appreciate all of your questions about me and my views on white men, my views aren't important relative to the thread in that people keep getting murdered in America and 'pro-life' christians don't care and, in fact, they actually celebrate it).

Ok, now we're getting somewhere.
they are dangerous group of people.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

kingstonlake likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan Tue 23 Mar 2021 - 13:39

I agree completely.  It doesn't matter the race of the killer, and it doesn't really matter the race of the victims (I mean, it does matter in the context of motivation and if it is a hate crime, but it doesn't in the context of these mass shootings--and any shootings--being a horrible fucking problem in this country).
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser Tue 23 Mar 2021 - 14:11

Thought & prayers will work this time...I promise.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

steveschneider and kingstonlake like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Tue 23 Mar 2021 - 21:23

Turns out the 21 year shooter is a Muslim and of Arabic descent. He's also been in the US at least since HS and has had issues with his temper for years.

He assualted an hs classmate several years ago and was know to the court system because of that incident. His older brother described him as being an angry anti-social person with paranoid behavior stemming from being teased for his Muslim faith in HS.

But his assault charges that documented his anger issues didn't stop him from buying an AR-15 and ammunition in 2nd Ammendment loving Colorado.

I used to think this stuff would stop if some GOP members of the House or US Senate would be shot or experience family members being shot but Congressman Steve Scalise (R) LA blew that theory out of the water.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm Wed 24 Mar 2021 - 8:02

GRR Spartan wrote:Turns out the 21 year shooter is a Muslim and of Arabic descent. He's also been in the US at least since HS and has had issues with his temper for years.

He assualted an hs classmate several years ago and was know to the court system because of that incident. His older brother described him as being an angry anti-social person with paranoid behavior stemming from being teased for his Muslim faith in HS.

But his assault charges that documented his anger issues didn't stop him from buying an AR-15 and ammunition in 2nd Ammendment loving Colorado.

I used to think this stuff would stop if some GOP members of the House or US Senate would be shot or experience family members being shot but Congressman Steve Scalise (R) LA blew that theory out of the water.

Might help if the republicans did something more than just offering thoughts and prayers to solve the problem.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed 24 Mar 2021 - 10:19

GRR Spartan wrote:Turns out the 21 year shooter is a Muslim and of Arabic descent. He's also been in the US at least since HS and has had issues with his temper for years.

can you imagine how exhausting it must be to be a right wing 'pro-life' christian and you have to alter your talking points every time there is a mass shooting in an attempt to justify your position with regard to murder?
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down