Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Women who cosplay: Sexy nerd girls or lost souls in search of an identity?

+14
NigelUno
DWags
GRR Spartan
Rocinante
Turtleneck
AvgMSUJoe
Heat Miser
The Pantry
MiamiSpartan
Motown Spartan
Other Teams Pursuing That
InTenSity
kingstonlake
tGreenWay
18 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Women who cosplay: Sexy nerd girls or lost souls in search of an identity? Empty Women who cosplay: Sexy nerd girls or lost souls in search of an identity?

Post by tGreenWay 2021-04-13, 16:31

I’m not talking about theme night in the bedroom or the occasional dress up for whatever occasion, be it Halloween or Comic Con. But what about about those who spend big money and time on costumes, travel, tickets, and lodging, just to be seen as someone other than themselves? It seems a little sad to me, though I freely admit some of those costumes turn out dead sexy.

And yes, the same questions can be asked of men, but AFAIK, everyone here, except Dendro, have a preferred interest in women, and Dendro is on record as being a willing participant with certain women in certain situations. But if you want to include everyone, that’s fine by me.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Women who cosplay: Sexy nerd girls or lost souls in search of an identity? Empty Re: Women who cosplay: Sexy nerd girls or lost souls in search of an identity?

Post by kingstonlake 2021-04-13, 16:39

Wait for it.......
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Women who cosplay: Sexy nerd girls or lost souls in search of an identity? Empty Re: Women who cosplay: Sexy nerd girls or lost souls in search of an identity?

Post by InTenSity 2021-04-13, 16:42

Are you talking about the models who go to the shows and make lots of $$ looking hot in front of gamers?
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2021-04-13, 16:46

InTenSity wrote:Are you talking about the models who go to the shows and make lots of $$ looking hot in front of gamers?

No, those getting paid are excluded from consideration, as are actors and those who dress like Lady Liberty and stand in front of accounting businesses at tax time.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2021-04-13, 16:47

kingstonlake wrote:Wait for it.......

I know I’m going to regret asking this, but wait for what?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2021-04-13, 17:06

i say to each their own, whatever they enjoy that's cool with me Women who cosplay: Sexy nerd girls or lost souls in search of an identity? 969504605
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan 2021-04-13, 17:09

I’m more attracted to brains than bodies.
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2021-04-13, 17:29

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:i say to each their own, whatever they enjoy that's cool with me Women who cosplay: Sexy nerd girls or lost souls in search of an identity? 969504605

That’s generally where I am and will remain, but I came across someone who posted nothing but cosplay pics and it seemed a little needy and sad. I kind of felt bad for her. It’s possible I misread the entirety of her profile. She might get great joy in what she’s doing, which would be cool. ✌
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2021-04-13, 17:32

Motown Spartan wrote:I’m more attracted to brains than bodies.

Same, but it doesn’t hurt when there’s a synergy of the two.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2021-04-13, 17:46

I would have bet good money that this was a Bill Cain thread when I read the subject.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2021-04-13, 18:24

Women who cosplay: Sexy nerd girls or lost souls in search of an identity? Sexy-p10
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2021-04-13, 18:59

MiamiSpartan wrote:I would have bet good money that this was a Bill Cain thread when I read the subject.

Them’s fightin’ words.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Other Teams Pursuing That likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2021-04-13, 19:06

Also, Tanner dressing up in his femskin counts as sad. Sexy, but sad.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2021-04-13, 19:45

tGreenWay wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:i say to each their own, whatever they enjoy that's cool with me Women who cosplay: Sexy nerd girls or lost souls in search of an identity? 969504605

That’s generally where I am and will remain, but I came across someone who posted nothing but cosplay pics and it seemed a little needy and sad. I kind of felt bad for her. It’s possible I misread  the entirety of her profile. She might get great joy in what she’s doing, which would be cool. ✌

stay the fuck off social media (besides swill), greenway.. what you described summarizes most people who actively post on social media. they will learn to find self validation one day.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2021-04-13, 19:53

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

That’s generally where I am and will remain, but I came across someone who posted nothing but cosplay pics and it seemed a little needy and sad. I kind of felt bad for her. It’s possible I misread  the entirety of her profile. She might get great joy in what she’s doing, which would be cool. ✌

stay the fuck off social media (besides swill), greenway.. what you described summarizes most people who actively post on social media. they will learn to find self validation one day.

Agree and disagree. I don’t “Like” any of these posts, but I can get travel and gardening ideas from IG, and breaking news and interesting stories to read from Twitter. Like the internet itself, social media is what you make of it. As we’ve learned here, it can also rule your life and skew your overall view of the world.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan 2021-04-13, 19:56

tGreenWay wrote:Also, Tanner dressing up in his femskin counts as sad. Sexy, but sad.

I kinda miss femskin talk on tSwill.
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2021-04-13, 23:34

Motown Spartan wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:Also, Tanner dressing up in his femskin counts as sad. Sexy, but sad.

I kinda miss femskin talk on tSwill.

Please don’t make me sorry I brought it up.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2021-04-14, 09:49

One F'ing pic? Complete & total thread fail.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

AvgMSUJoe likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2021-04-14, 09:58

Heat Miser wrote:One F'ing pic? Complete & total thread fail.
I blame Greenway... if your going to start the thread... own it.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2021-04-14, 10:14

AvgMSUJoe wrote:
Heat Miser wrote:One F'ing pic? Complete & total thread fail.

I’ll own that. I should probably learn how to post pics. In my defense, I was counting on Pantry to post a shit ton of inappropriate pics.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2021-04-14, 10:23

Women who cosplay: Sexy nerd girls or lost souls in search of an identity? ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fimage.winudf.com%2Fv2%2Fimage%2FY29tLnRodW5kZXJiaXJkLnNleHkuY29zcGxheS5naXJsc19zY3JlZW5zaG90c18wXzY3N2YzNmI1%2Fscreen-0.jpg%3Ffakeurl%3D1%26type%3D
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2021-04-14, 10:39

tGreenWay wrote:
AvgMSUJoe wrote:

I’ll own that. I should probably learn how to post pics. In my defense, I was counting on Pantry to post a shit ton of inappropriate pics.

Then you should have started a cooking or family band thread.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2021-04-14, 10:55

Turtleneck wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Then you should have started a cooking or family band thread.

Women who cosplay: Sexy nerd girls or lost souls in search of an identity? 502811600 Right. Because his photo-sharing is only limited to those two types of threads.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2021-04-14, 11:10

Joe and Pantry only ones doing it right.

Sexy, confusing... both?

Women who cosplay: Sexy nerd girls or lost souls in search of an identity? Cd8dc210
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2021-04-14, 11:37

Motown Spartan wrote:I’m more attracted to brains than bodies.

So was Jeff Dahmer
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

tGreenWay likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2021-04-14, 12:06

Rocinante wrote:Joe and Pantry only ones doing it right.

Sexy, confusing... both?

Women who cosplay: Sexy nerd girls or lost souls in search of an identity? Cd8dc210

There’s a lot of hock on that Spider Ham.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2021-04-14, 12:32

I’d be wary of cosplay women.

I might go home with a suicide girl and wake up with an axe murderer
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2021-04-14, 12:43

So as one of the oldest guys on the board, I’m very happy to announce I had no idea what the hell that word meant.

To each their own. I mean is that where you put bunnie suits on have sex? Or can it be just dressing up and pretending you’re in another role without the sex?

Either way, I’m good.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan 2021-04-14, 12:51

DWags wrote:So as one of the oldest guys on the board, I’m very happy to announce I had no idea what the hell that word meant.

To each their own. I mean is that where you put bunnie suits on have sex? Or can it be just dressing up and pretending you’re in another role without the sex?

Either way, I’m good.

You’re thinking of furries.

Cosplay is attempting to mimic the outfit of a character from TV, movie, comic, vidya game, etc.
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2021-04-14, 13:28

Did this shit happen in the 70’s and 80’s?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan 2021-04-14, 14:14

DWags wrote:Did this shit happen in the 70’s and 80’s?

No. You old fuckers just smoked weed and drank cheap beer.
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

tGreenWay and DWags like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2021-04-14, 14:19

Yes. Once a year. It was called a Halloween Party.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2021-04-14, 14:23

NigelUno wrote:

Yes. Once a year. It was called a Halloween Party.

Women who cosplay: Sexy nerd girls or lost souls in search of an identity? 502811600
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2021-04-14, 14:33

Motown Spartan wrote:

No. You old fuckers just smoked weed and drank cheap beer.

The weed was not as good as it is now either.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2021-04-14, 14:49

AvgMSUJoe wrote:Women who cosplay: Sexy nerd girls or lost souls in search of an identity? ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fimage.winudf.com%2Fv2%2Fimage%2FY29tLnRodW5kZXJiaXJkLnNleHkuY29zcGxheS5naXJsc19zY3JlZW5zaG90c18wXzY3N2YzNmI1%2Fscreen-0.jpg%3Ffakeurl%3D1%26type%3D

Should this pic be in the Happy Trails thread?
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2021-04-22, 18:08

Buff! Bang! Pow! Inside the World of Black Cosplay.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by StylesGShmooth 2021-04-23, 17:12

Was stuff like this what we were waiting for?

Women who cosplay: Sexy nerd girls or lost souls in search of an identity? Liz-katz-my-hero-academia-cosplay-2
StylesGShmooth
StylesGShmooth
Geronte
Geronte

Heat Miser and The Pantry like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by StylesGShmooth 2021-04-23, 17:15

Women who cosplay: Sexy nerd girls or lost souls in search of an identity? Tasha
StylesGShmooth
StylesGShmooth
Geronte
Geronte

The Pantry likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2021-04-23, 18:02

Finally, someone gets it.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rick Saunders 2021-04-26, 15:27

Can I change my answer?
Rick Saunders
Rick Saunders
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next