Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If SRC is still alive, can someone ask him to pay forumotion so we can get rid of the ads?

+12
Travis of the Cosmos
Turtleneck
SeeRockCity
Dendrobates
Rocinante
GRR Spartan
Heat Miser
Floyd Robertson
DWags
AvgMSUJoe
Other Teams Pursuing That
tGreenWay
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

If SRC is still alive, can someone ask him to pay forumotion so we can get rid of the ads?  - Page 2 Empty Re: If SRC is still alive, can someone ask him to pay forumotion so we can get rid of the ads?

Post by Dendrobates 2021-08-24, 15:51

DWags wrote:
SeeRockCity wrote:Sorry guys.

I lurk a bit on TOS just to keep up with MSU sports, but I've been perma-banned from posting there after Tanfan doxxed me and I then doxxed Gary (who was a mod at the time) because he basically let a (really old and terrible) photo of me sit around in a thread forever without doing anything about it.  He just kept posting as if nothing happened.  That was a couple years ago.  Since then, I just lurk.

I know, cool story bro.  

As I mentioned in the other thread.  I'm happy to "turn over the keys" to whomever.  I have always maintained that I have no ownership over this site, I just happened to be the one who clicked the button to start it.  TBH, Heat has probably put more time and effort into it than I ever did.

And DWags, I'm doing fine!  Kids are healthy, marriage is solid (at least that's what I tell myself), work is going well.  Covid has me eating and drinking like a downriver Walverine, but I starting to claw my way out of the rut.

Hope everyone here is doing well.  Love you guys.

Go Green!

P.S. - For future reference, it only costs $50-$75 per year to turn the ads off. In the past, I've just paid it, but moving forward, you guys might want to come up with a donate strategy if I'm not around. I am getting a little old, you never know when I might kick off :)

When is the money due and who do I venmo? It will be exciting to Venmo somebody besides my daughters.

Uh....hello?!? I'm right here.
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

If SRC is still alive, can someone ask him to pay forumotion so we can get rid of the ads?  - Page 2 Empty Re: If SRC is still alive, can someone ask him to pay forumotion so we can get rid of the ads?

Post by tGreenWay 2021-08-24, 17:16

Turtleneck wrote:Mrs GreenWay is either a fictional person or the greatest human to ever live. There is no inbetween at this point.

She’s real, and she’s spectacular.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Turtleneck likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 2021-08-24, 17:37

Wtf is Venmo?
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2021-08-24, 17:43

aualum06 wrote:Wtf is Venmo?

PayPal for cool kids.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2021-08-24, 21:33

I would donate to keep ads from coming on the site.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2021-08-24, 21:39

InTenSity wrote:I would donate to keep ads from coming on the site.

I would pay to keep some posters from coming on this site. And Steve is not one of them. Fine. I’m taking about GreenWay.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2021-08-24, 21:40

need moar donate
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2021-08-24, 21:55

Turtleneck wrote:

I would pay to keep some posters from coming on this site. And Steve is not one of them. Fine. I’m taking about GreenWay.

To be fair, Greenway's puns and dad jokes are worth the subscription fee that we each pay to post here.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

tGreenWay and Nordic like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2021-08-24, 22:19

MiamiSpartan wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

To be fair, Greenway's puns and dad jokes are worth the subscription fee that we each pay to post here.

Fair enough. I guess he can stay. Everybody gets to stay.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2021-08-24, 23:17

Turtleneck wrote:

Not falling for that username gag again.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Nordic likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2021-08-24, 23:19

MiamiSpartan wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

Grateful for you, Miami. I’ll see to it your fee doesn’t get raised for 2022.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

MiamiSpartan likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2