Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Testy Joe

+8
Cameron
MiamiSpartan
tGreenWay
Travis of the Cosmos
steveschneider
GRR Spartan
DWags
kingstonlake
12 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Testy Joe - Page 4 Empty Re: Testy Joe

Post by steveschneider 2021-07-20, 22:15

Turtleneck wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

You love it. That’s why you unblocked me. I’m the best.

Not really. I don't trust you and your new schtick is generally horrible.

You missed me.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2021-07-21, 10:52

[tw]1415028405213536260[/tw]

Found the source of who posed the question about Hillary vs Trump coverage regarding blowing Wisconsin vs Arizona/Georgia. I knew I had seen it couldn't remember where so credit to Oliver Willis.

His first tweet which I just saw this morning raises another solid question where is all the Trump should go away coverage that Hillary was subjected to after losing 2016?

Yesterday, when I googled and skimmed a few artilces on Hillary and Wisconsin the Freep had a quote calling her blunder in Wisconsin 'campaign malpractice' if Trump's disparaging of the great war hero John McCain and blowing Arizona isn't 'campaign malpractice' I don't know what is.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2021-07-21, 11:29

Bill Clinton ruined the Democratic Party. Fight me.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2021-07-21, 15:24

Rocinante wrote:Bill Clinton ruined the Democratic Party. Fight me.
He didn't go after the supply siders like I would have liked. Of course, he really didn't have much political equity being on the defensive so much. Another HUGE GLARING piece of r hypocrisy... the fucking attitude they have on investigating trump vs the clintons... classless soulless motherfuckers.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2021-07-21, 15:52

Heh, files this one under the press judges women more harshly then men....

https://www.cnn.com/2021/07/21/politics/nancy-pelosi-1-6-commission-jim-jordan-jim-banks/index.html

"Nancy Pelosi just doomed the already tiny chances of the 1/6 committee actually mattering"

My goodness...

"If you ever held any hope that the House select committee on the January 6 US Capitol riot might produce a report that would help us understand what happened in the lead-up to that day and, in so doing, provide us avenues to keeping it from happening again, you should give up on those hopes now."

It's a womans fault and those tears are real!

He gets it sort of right in the middle

"And it's beyond debate that McCarthy's choices -- especially Banks and Jordan -- were aimed at turning the committee into something of a circus. Both men would have, at every turn, sought to turn the tables on Democrats -- using the platform provided by the committee to push debunked claims about Antifa's involvement in the Capitol riot, questioning Democratic leadership's readiness for just such an attack and trying to broaden the committee's mandate to cover the Black Lives Matter protests of summer 2020."

Why not expand upon this? That's the story right there. We are dealing with unhinged, dishonest brokers that aren't even moving further to the right they are moving further away from the real to even hint at this is Pelosi's fault is 100% grade A bullshit.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Jake from State Farm likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum