Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey Greenway

+6
Travis of the Cosmos
NigelUno
DWags
Other Teams Pursuing That
Turtleneck
steveschneider
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Hey Greenway - Page 2 Empty Re: Hey Greenway

Post by steveschneider 2021-10-10, 20:30

tGreenWay wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

From the guy the bumps his own Big Ben thread. 😂

Hmmm… Awesomest thread ever vs. you got your feelings hurt ‘why did you swear at me?’ thread.

Yup, they’re the same. Hey Greenway - Page 2 502811600

Feelings were never hurt I just thought it was bizarre you were so angry over literally nothing. You seem to be doing well now. I'll leave you four be so you can enjoy the moment. Hey Greenway - Page 2 969504605
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2021-10-17, 18:26

Fuck you!
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2021-10-17, 20:21

Don’t worry about being a quitter, Steve, it’s who you are.

•You quit on the team Saturday. Admittedly, that was a surprise to me, but whatever. It’s in your nature to bail.

•You quit trying to create a fake one hour call in sports radio talk show, one that was going to be a thinking person’s elite show.  A fake show for one hour. That was it, but you gave up.

•And who could forget you’ve quit this board at least twice, possibly more. Of course, then you quit quitting, which was a sneaky move, btw. Very subtle, until it wasn’t.

It’s always good to know and come to terms with who you are.
In a group, there are leaders and there are followers. I’m a follower. I like to stand back and be a wiseass and take it all in before making a decision. Good, bad, or otherwise, it’s who I am and I accept that. Someone wants to be at the front of the line, have at it. Find me at the middle or at the end of the line. But you? You want out of the line. Accept it, admit it, move on.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Cameron likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2021-10-18, 07:27

tGreenWay wrote:Don’t worry about being a quitter, Steve, it’s who you are.

•You quit on the team Saturday. Admittedly, that was a surprise to me, but whatever. It’s in your nature to bail.

•You quit trying to create a fake one hour call in sports radio talk show, one that was going to be a thinking person’s elite show.  A fake show for one hour. That was it, but you gave up.

•And who could forget you’ve quit this board at least twice, possibly more. Of course, then you quit quitting, which was a sneaky move, btw. Very subtle, until it wasn’t.

It’s always good to know and come to terms with who you are.
In a group, there are leaders and there are followers. I’m a follower. I like to stand back and be a wiseass and take it all in before making a decision. Good, bad, or otherwise, it’s who I am and I accept that. Someone wants to be at the front of the line, have at it. Find me at the middle or at the end of the line. But you? You want out of the line. Accept it, admit it, move on.

A bullet point list. Hey Greenway - Page 2 1966794946 Hey Greenway - Page 2 1966794946 Hey Greenway - Page 2 1966794946

Suck a dick mother fucker. Hey Greenway - Page 2 2809484752 Hey Greenway - Page 2 2809484752
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

steveschneider likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2021-11-15, 06:51

Can you do me a favor and tally up my NFL picks and tell me what place I’m in? Thanks.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2