Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pile of Schmeck

+6
PennSpartan
DWags
Trapper Gus
AvgMSUJoe
RQA
kingstonlake
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Pile of Schmeck Empty Pile of Schmeck

Post by kingstonlake 2021-12-26, 08:12

So apparently this douche, Jared Scmeck, who took time out of his families Christmas holiday to tell Biden “let’s go Brandon” on a Christmas call to kids….. works for daddy’s company that touts it’s Christian values on its web site, took $400,000 in PPP loans… And he’s a former Medford, OR police officer but won’t say why he quit in 2018.

Merica.

Last edited by kingstonlake on 2021-12-26, 08:19; edited 2 times in total
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Pile of Schmeck Empty Re: Pile of Schmeck

Post by kingstonlake 2021-12-26, 08:18

Supposedly this is daddy.

https://www.latimes.com/archives/la-xpm-1991-04-17-me-156-story.html
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by RQA 2021-12-26, 08:54

kingstonlake wrote: took $400,000 in PPP loans…

A requirement for a PPP loan was adherence to the democrat party line? I didn't know that.
RQA
RQA
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2021-12-26, 09:53

RQA wrote:

A requirement for a PPP loan was adherence to the democrat party line?   I didn't know that.

You didn’t know it because no one said it. Just you. You’re the only one. So in your head, it’s true. Just your head. No one else’s.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

tGreenWay, Pervis Muldoon and Trapper Gus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2021-12-26, 09:55

Wtf is "let's go brandon"? More dogwhistle 3rd grade bullshit from "conservatives"?
A real man would have used his words.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

tGreenWay, Trapper Gus and kingstonlake like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2021-12-26, 10:06

RQA wrote:

A requirement for a PPP loan was adherence to the democrat party line? I didn't know that.

This doesn't make any sense, either the initial comment or RQA's response.

The PPP was under a bill sighed by Trump.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

https://www.dailykos.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2021-12-26, 10:33

Point being, douchbags raging against the govt being first in line for handouts is hypocritical. Some of us don't find hypocrisy as a good trait. "Conservatives" of today find it as a requirement.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2021-12-26, 10:34

AvgMSUJoe wrote:Wtf is "let's go brandon"? More dogwhistle 3rd grade bullshit from "conservatives"?
A real man would have used his words.

I’m very impressed that I didn’t know wtf that meant until now.

But what a dick move.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by PennSpartan 2021-12-26, 10:37

It just points out the idiocy of Trumpers. Biden is on a call to wish children Merry Christmas and this parent responds with the Brandon phrase. And now he’s claiming he’s not even a Trump supporter. If something like this happened to Trump he’d spend the next three days on Twitter bitching and then have a rally to denounce Democrats as satanic.
PennSpartan
PennSpartan
Spartiate

DWags and kingstonlake like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2021-12-26, 10:59

AvgMSUJoe wrote:Point being,  douchbags raging against the govt being first in line for handouts is hypocritical.  Some of us don't find hypocrisy as a good trait. "Conservatives" of today find it as a requirement.

Agree that many people have no idea how having a moderately strong central government helps in every day of their lives because they have totally bought into the "John Wayne" fantasy of the "rugged individual" that does it all on their own.

Part of the reason for that is that all the things that the government does are so much part of everyday life that they are invisible to most of us.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

tGreenWay, kingstonlake and Rick Saunders like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2021-12-26, 20:22

If you dislike Biden enough to use a euphemism for "Fuck Joe Biden" during a phone call with Biden, maybe don't participate in the call. Biden was actually doing something pretty cool for this guy's kids, which the guy then decided to make all about himself. More evidence that Trump voters are entitled, attention starved, and insecure.

Also, I bet this guy is a big fan of the Constitution (but has never read it) and small government (but gets a lot of government benefits).
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Dendrobates, kingstonlake and PennSpartan like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2021-12-26, 22:54

Let’s go Brandon was kinda humorous for the first, like, day. In kind of a “heh” type of way. Or better, in kind of a covefe way at first. But it’s been beaten terribly into the ground and it’s well past time to move on. Unfortunately, when you’re entire political ideology is built around 60 year old’s Facebook memes, I don’t think they’ll have the ability to turn on the played out joke the way other groups are able to turn on things like covefe. They’ll still be saying let’s go Brandon for at least another year.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

kingstonlake and PennSpartan like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by PennSpartan 2021-12-27, 06:37

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Let’s go Brandon was kinda humorous for the first, like, day. In kind of a “heh” type of way. Or better, in kind of a covefe way at first. But it’s been beaten terribly into the ground and it’s well past time to move on. Unfortunately, when you’re entire political ideology is built around 60 year old’s Facebook memes, I don’t think they’ll have the ability to turn on the played out joke the way other groups are able to turn on things like covefe. They’ll still be saying let’s go Brandon for at least another year.
They are cranking out flags and hoodies and bumper stickers with the Brandon message on them.  The entire Trump movement is built on slogans and rallies and boat parades with no substance or platform.  Just playing to emotions.  When your base is that stupid you don’t want to fill their brains with too much material.

Last edited by PennSpartan on 2021-12-27, 12:27; edited 1 time in total
PennSpartan
PennSpartan
Spartiate

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by RQA 2021-12-27, 07:53

Most leftists including this board can't make a point or a post with dropping f-bombs and now they are upset that somebody told Xiden "LGB".

You just can't make this stuff up!

Pile of Schmeck 2803167989
RQA
RQA
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2021-12-27, 08:10

RQA wrote:Most leftists including this board can't make a point or a post with dropping f-bombs and now they are upset that somebody told Xiden "LGB".

One person said fuck in this thread, and it was to say “fuck Joe biden” in reference to the topic

How are you so bad at this
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Dendrobates likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by PennSpartan 2021-12-27, 08:45

RQA wrote:Most leftists including this board can't make a point or a post with dropping f-bombs and now they are upset that somebody told Xiden "LGB".

It’s the context of the comment that’s the problem. Biden was speaking with children in this phone call. And the subject was Christmas, the holiday so important to Trumpers that they chastised anyone who said “happy holidays” for four years. Why do you guys have such short memories?
PennSpartan
PennSpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by RQA 2021-12-27, 09:10

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:

One person said fuck in this thread, and it was to say “fuck Joe biden” in reference to the topic

Is this the only thread on this board? Shall I start bumping every post from a leftist who can't make a point without f-bombs?
RQA
RQA
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2021-12-27, 09:32

At least Goose made an honest effort on this forum. Try harder.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

AvgMSUJoe and Trapper Gus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2021-12-27, 10:39

RQA wrote:

Is this the only thread on this board?  Shall I start bumping every post from a leftist who can't make a point without f-bombs?  

This is like the Republican senators on Fox who are surprised every once in a while, for example yesterday, when the host says, "Well senator, the child tax credit seems to have the numbers that child poverty is reduced by 14 1/2%......" and the Senator is just dumbfounded as to how to answer that as they thought they're on friendly grounds, and they know the child tax credit does help poverty but screw them we need another F16 and they’re poor anyway and probably don’t vote. So, they just pivot out and say some thing completely different about the year 2017 when Trump was president. You're left thinking, "Holy cow, are people so stupid they don't realize what this guy just did"???

So, if you want to change this to an f-bomb thing, go ahead.  Fucking snowflakes.  I always knew who the real fucking snowflakes were.

Last edited by DWags on 2021-12-27, 13:37; edited 1 time in total
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Cameron, Trapper Gus and PennSpartan like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2021-12-27, 10:48

Everyone knows language on a message board and language to the President on a phone call to families and kids on Christmas Day are the same thing. No difference.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Trapper Gus and PennSpartan like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2021-12-27, 11:08

RQA wrote:

Is this the only thread on this board? Shall I start bumping every post from a leftist who can't make a point without f-bombs?

It’s just that there are any number of things you could post. Unlimited really. But you went with the one thing that isn’t proven out in this thread. You could have said anything else, or the ever evasive nothing at all option. It’s just being so so bad at this.

Here- I’ll do it for you. You could liken Kingston attacking this random nobody to that random nobody 17 year old kid you rallied around a few years ago. Not rittenhouse, the other 17 year old you rallied around. Sandman or whatever. That’d have made some amount of sense I suppose.

Instead you went with “liberals say fuck toooooooo” which, man, come on. Poor form.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2021-12-27, 11:50

Making the use of "fuck" on a message board equivalent to directing a substitute phrase for "Fuck Joe Biden" at Joe Biden during a Christmas phone call is an attempt to obfuscate. It is entirely intellectually dishonest.

What happened is probably closer to the person who flipped off Trump's motorcade in 2017.  They received plenty of backlash and lost their job. They also went on to win a local government election. However, the phone call was not a spontaneous act like flipping off the motorcade, and the Schimek family always had the option not to participate in the phone call.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by RQA 2021-12-27, 13:05

kingstonlake wrote:Everyone knows language on a message board and language to the President on a phone call to families and kids on Christmas Day are the same thing. No difference.

I guess the guy could have asked Xiden for some of that free federal power that you told us Ford is getting.
RQA
RQA
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2021-12-27, 13:23

So, maybe just be a fucking man and not a 3rd grader and say hey Joe, fuck you. (On a Christmas call for children, like a great American AND christian btw)

But no, trumpets puss out.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2021-12-27, 13:27

RQA wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:Everyone knows language on a message board and language to the President on a phone call to families and kids on Christmas Day are the same thing. No difference.

I guess the guy could have asked Xiden for some of that free federal power that you told us Ford is getting.

They are.

You ever going to provide proof you aren't a racist that posts dog whistle claims about people of color killing white children? Otherwise.... Ya know.....
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by RQA 2021-12-27, 16:18

kingstonlake wrote:
RQA wrote:

They are.

Pile of Schmeck 1f1f1  Pile of Schmeck 1f1ee  Pile of Schmeck 1f1e6  Pile of Schmeck 1f1f7
RQA
RQA
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2021-12-27, 16:22

RQA wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:

They are.

Pile of Schmeck 1f1f1  Pile of Schmeck 1f1ee  Pile of Schmeck 1f1e6  Pile of Schmeck 1f1f7

They are.

I can at least repect that you're not even trying to back up your racist carnival barking. . At least you own it.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2021-12-27, 18:24

kingstonlake wrote:
RQA wrote:

They are.

I can at least repect that you're not even trying to back up your racist carnival barking. . At least you own it.

Sad thing about RQA is that people have told him several times that tTVA is totally owned by the federal government and he just ignores them.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2021-12-27, 18:59

Trapper Gus wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:

They are.

Sad thing about RQA is that people have told him several times that tTVA is totally owned by the federal government and he just ignores them.

Naturally.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2021-12-27, 21:04

So the dad confessed this morning on a traitor’s web show that he’s a MAGAt and believes Trump was the legit winner of the election. Waiting now for the GQP to announce he’s a candidate for office, and expecting the outcome will be as successful as things turned out for Joe the plumber.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2021-12-27, 21:07

btw, schmekel is Yiddish for tiny penis.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2021-12-27, 21:14

I'm starting to think it was never really about putting "Christ " back into "Christmas ".
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2021-12-28, 08:11

tGreenWay wrote:So the dad confessed this morning on a traitor’s web show that he’s a MAGAt and believes Trump was the legit winner of the election. Waiting now for the GQP to announce he’s a candidate for office, and expecting the outcome will be as successful as things turned out for Joe the plumber.

Based on how he has weaponized the whole thing this does look like an attempt to cash in on being rude to President Biden.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

tGreenWay and DWags like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by RQA 2021-12-28, 09:51

Trapper Gus wrote:

No.

What KL has been saying is that the feds will be providing free power to Ford.

RQA
RQA
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by RQA 2021-12-28, 10:11

Robert J Sakimano wrote:I'm starting to think it was never really about putting "Christ " back into "Christmas ".

Of course it wasn't.

It has been about putting the 'X' in Biden.
RQA
RQA
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2021-12-28, 10:13

RQA wrote:
Trapper Gus wrote:

No.

In effect he is not that far off, dude.

It is lol funny that tTVA, which was built by and is totally owned by the Federal Government, which is the absolute definition of Socialism, a system you claim to abhor, is providing cheaper power (free) and that was cited as one of the reasons for Ford & GM to located plants in KY & TN, near plants they both already have, and you are cheerleading that as a good thing.

You even took DTE to task for this, claiming that the rates were high due to DTE's charitable foundation being "woke".  Further developments have shown that Michigan's utility commission, the political board who approves the rates, were at fault in terms of not having lower rates from private utility companies for these types of plants, here in Michigan.

All in all, your arguments on the Ford/GM plants have been specious, for the most part.

The one point you have, and even there you are being dishonest, is that Michigan (you blame the Governor, but it was the legislature which had not done much since the Snydor tax cuts to promote business in Michigan) did not set itself up to compete for these plants, something where both political parties in Michigan dropped the ball, and which both parties, working together, have corrected for the future.

edit - this discussion of that process in a thread about a Republican supporter acting like an asshole in a call to President Biden is, btw, classical RQA thread hijacking diversion to move away from a topic that looks bad for the Republicans.

President Biden handled him very well with his comeback of "Let's Go Branden".  It was a classic put down of a heckler, making a joke out of the insult the heckler threw at him.  Biden showed an outstanding ability to "think on his feet"

Last edited by Trapper Gus on 2021-12-28, 11:18; edited 1 time in total
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2021-12-28, 11:02

RQA wrote:
Trapper Gus wrote:

No.

They are. I don't care if it's $1 or $1,000,000 if a for profit corporation is getting something for nothing it's....... wait for it...... free.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by RQA 2021-12-28, 11:53

kingstonlake wrote:

They are. I don't care if it's $1 or $1,000,000 if a for profit corporation is getting something for nothing it's....... wait for it...... free.

By the "for profit corporation" you mean Ford? And you are still trying to claim that Ford is getting free power?

RQA
RQA
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2021-12-28, 12:06

RQA wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:

By the "for profit corporation" you mean Ford?    And you are still trying to claim that Ford is getting free power?

His claim is that the power price is less because tTVA, totally built and owned by the Federal Government, is supplying it, and that the power is cheaper because the Federal Government footed the bills for building tTVA and thus their balance sheets are allowing them to provide cheaper power due to not paying for the capital investments to build their plants.

Last edited by Trapper Gus on 2021-12-28, 16:30; edited 1 time in total
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2021-12-28, 12:09

RQA wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:

By the "for profit corporation" you mean Ford?    And you are still trying to claim that Ford is getting free power?

They are. So GFY.  Are you still making racist troll posts that people of color are killing white children?

https://www.commercialappeal.com/story/news/2021/09/29/901-ford-motor-manufacturing-project-transform-west-tennessee-mayor-reluctant-to-require-vaccines/5912066001/

Many details of what Tennessee and other states offered to Ford are still secret.

But recent interviews suggest government and public utility subsidies played a significant role. Those supports include a proposed $500 million state grant and massive support from the Tennessee Valley Authority to provide bargain-priced electricity and infrastructure potentially worth hundreds of millions of dollars more.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum: