Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sign here if you didn't know the winter Olympics start in two weeks.

+7
GRR Spartan
tGreenWay
Turtleneck
Travis of the Cosmos
Other Teams Pursuing That
DWags
kingstonlake
11 posters

Go down

Sign here if you didn't know the winter Olympics start in two weeks.  Empty Sign here if you didn't know the winter Olympics start in two weeks.

Post by kingstonlake Thu 20 Jan 2022 - 8:06

Sign here if you didn't know the winter Olympics start in two weeks.  1362440668
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Sign here if you didn't know the winter Olympics start in two weeks.  Empty Re: Sign here if you didn't know the winter Olympics start in two weeks.

Post by DWags Thu 20 Jan 2022 - 8:14

I thought we were boycotting them.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Sign here if you didn't know the winter Olympics start in two weeks.  Empty Re: Sign here if you didn't know the winter Olympics start in two weeks.

Post by kingstonlake Thu 20 Jan 2022 - 8:18

DWags wrote:I thought we were boycotting them.

I definitely don't know the answer to that.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Thu 20 Jan 2022 - 9:49

Signed until i saw a commercial watching soccer yesterday
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Thu 20 Jan 2022 - 9:56

Where do I sign in if Ive known this since the summer ones ended
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Thu 20 Jan 2022 - 10:04

DWags wrote:I thought we were boycotting them.

Diplomatic boycott. US athletes are still participating.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Thu 20 Jan 2022 - 11:23

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Where do I sign in if Ive known this since the summer ones ended

Kiss ass.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Thu 20 Jan 2022 - 11:28

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Where do I sign in if Ive known this since the summer ones ended

You knew the winter Olympics were in two weeks after the summer ones ended? Did we kick ass?
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Thu 20 Jan 2022 - 11:34

kingstonlake wrote:

You knew the winter Olympics were in two weeks after the summer ones ended? Did we kick ass?

No I did not but I knew when they were going to be because the Olympics are fuckin great
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Nordic and kingstonlake like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Thu 20 Jan 2022 - 11:53

kingstonlake wrote:

GSST
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

kingstonlake likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Thu 20 Jan 2022 - 12:14

Learned about the Olympics start today when I saw an ad on Peacock.

This time the crowd size for figure skating will be equal to the skeleton bobsled crowd
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan Thu 20 Jan 2022 - 12:23

I knew, so I can not sign this.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Thu 20 Jan 2022 - 12:30

In two weeks, not specifically, but I was vaguely aware, that is not fully aware..
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm Thu 20 Jan 2022 - 12:57

With how cold out it is it's not really a bad time to hold the winter Olympics. Hats off to the organizers.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Floyd Robertson and kingstonlake like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Rick Saunders Thu 20 Jan 2022 - 13:38

Jake from State Farm wrote:With how cold out it is it's not really a bad time to hold the winter Olympics. Hats off to the organizers.

With how cold it is outside it's not really a good time for hats off.

I also can't sign here because watching trials and run-up competition is fun too.
Rick Saunders
Rick Saunders
Spartiate

tGreenWay, Turtleneck and kingstonlake like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Thu 20 Jan 2022 - 18:04

Won’t the snow cause problems for the athletes? Why not begin just after the first snow, when there isn’t as much, or wait til late winter when most of it is melted? My concern is all about the athletes.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down