Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post here if you believe Tucker will win a Natty at MSU

+8
AvgMSUJoe
Travis of the Cosmos
Turtleneck
NigelUno
Motown Spartan
duffy munn
DWags
Nordic
12 posters

Go down

Post here if you believe Tucker will win a Natty at MSU Empty Post here if you believe Tucker will win a Natty at MSU

Post by Nordic Fri 21 Jan 2022 - 12:48

Post here if you believe Tucker will win a Natty at MSU Green-kool-aidman
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Cameron likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post here if you believe Tucker will win a Natty at MSU Empty Re: Post here if you believe Tucker will win a Natty at MSU

Post by DWags Fri 21 Jan 2022 - 13:09

Post here if you believe Tucker will win a Natty at MSU 3493939353
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Nordic likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post here if you believe Tucker will win a Natty at MSU Empty Re: Post here if you believe Tucker will win a Natty at MSU

Post by duffy munn Fri 21 Jan 2022 - 13:57

I'll post but preface by saying winning a natty in football at MSU is really, really hard to do. And if Tucker makes the playoffs people will be lining up to poach him.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Trapper Gus likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan Fri 21 Jan 2022 - 14:01

duffy munn wrote:I'll post but preface by saying winning a natty in football at MSU is really, really hard to do. And if Tucker makes the playoffs people will be lining up to poach him.

I agree with this. Even some of the talk about Harbaugh right now is that he wants to win "the big one" and that it is easier to win a Super Bowl than a Natty in college. I think that's a true statement.

Edit: And no PennSpartan, this does not make me a Walverine.

Last edited by Motown Spartan on Fri 21 Jan 2022 - 14:02; edited 1 time in total
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Fri 21 Jan 2022 - 14:02

Will need a generational QB.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Fri 21 Jan 2022 - 14:23

4-8
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Fri 21 Jan 2022 - 14:30

duffy munn wrote:I'll post but preface by saying winning a natty in football at MSU is really, really hard to do. And if Tucker makes the playoffs people will be lining up to poach him.

People already lined up to poach him
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Fri 21 Jan 2022 - 16:31

Motown Spartan wrote:

I agree with this. Even some of the talk about Harbaugh right now is that he wants to win "the big one" and that it is easier to win a Super Bowl than a Natty in college. I think that's a true statement.

Edit: And no PennSpartan, this does not make me a Walverine.

Wow. Motown is a blue republican. This week shocked me. Did you buy a cheese head hat for the weekend?

Post here if you believe Tucker will win a Natty at MSU 502811600
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe Fri 21 Jan 2022 - 16:37

Sure, why the hell not.

It even takes a fair amount of luck for tOSU to win one... so yeah, really hard... that said... Tuck Comin'
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Fri 21 Jan 2022 - 17:49

The dude fucking gets it. The way he recruits, I think this thing will snowball and he'll get us there. Tuck comin!
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan Fri 21 Jan 2022 - 18:23

Why not us?
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Wed 15 Jun 2022 - 17:04

Can't win a NC without a sweet ride.

[tw]1537162671736467459[/tw]
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

tGreenWay likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Wed 15 Jun 2022 - 17:16

Post here if you believe Tucker will win a Natty at MSU 200.gif?cid=ddb306a5hvtezcf1rfcztf4g45fwg81zcls8qgdqf2j9d04p&rid=200
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Nordic likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Wed 15 Jun 2022 - 17:56

I think he wins a Super Bowl first…..
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Wed 15 Jun 2022 - 18:51

kingstonlake wrote:I think he wins a Super Bowl first…..

Post here if you believe Tucker will win a Natty at MSU 901027492
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down