Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trevor vs. BobbySak (the most epic battle in Swill history)

+6
Rocinante
Sparty on brah!
LoneWolfSparty
Turtleneck
Loose Stools
NigelUno
10 posters

Go down

Trevor vs. BobbySak (the most epic battle in Swill history) Empty Trevor vs. BobbySak (the most epic battle in Swill history)

Post by NigelUno Sat 10 May 2014 - 11:14

Trevor is 47 yes, 49 no with 96 total votes.
Bob is 47 yes, 27 no with 74 total votes.

88 total votes needed to validate an election.

If you have no idea what I'm talking about (don't worry, I get that a lot) AND you are a new Geronte...then read the charter.  You get to vote on important stuff!!!

Both have been nominated for positions as mods of tBob board, and while both could get elected...this appears to be a battle that might only get one elected.

I'll be back later with an update on this exciting battle.

Oh, and vote on Sponge too.

Last edited by NigelUno on Mon 12 May 2014 - 9:15; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Updated the numbers)
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Trevor vs. BobbySak (the most epic battle in Swill history) Empty Re: Trevor vs. BobbySak (the most epic battle in Swill history)

Post by Loose Stools Sat 10 May 2014 - 11:20

The issue seems to be if tBarnes even wants Mod powers. The dude appears to be rope-a-doping.
Loose Stools
Loose Stools
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Trevor vs. BobbySak (the most epic battle in Swill history) Empty Re: Trevor vs. BobbySak (the most epic battle in Swill history)

Post by Turtleneck Sat 10 May 2014 - 11:20

I'm not worried.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty Sat 10 May 2014 - 11:31

Epic battle? More like:  Trevor vs. BobbySak (the most epic battle in Swill history) 1853518006 
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparty on brah! Sat 10 May 2014 - 11:33

Doesn't bobby sak have his own special place? tBob? He can moderate that.
Sparty on brah!
Sparty on brah!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty Sat 10 May 2014 - 11:33

I think it'd be hilarious if neither poll got the minimum votes! Trevor vs. BobbySak (the most epic battle in Swill history) 502811600 In fact, I am abstaining myself to try to effect that.
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty Sat 10 May 2014 - 11:33

Clonkers wrote:Doesn't bobby sak have his own special place? tBob? He can moderate that.

Trevor vs. BobbySak (the most epic battle in Swill history) 4113017228 That's what the vote is for.
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Sat 10 May 2014 - 11:49

LoneWolfSparty wrote:I think it'd be hilarious if neither poll got the minimum votes! :lolz:In fact, I am abstaining myself to try to effect that.

If you don't vote, you can't complain.

Be a great American and vote.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Sat 10 May 2014 - 11:50

Loose Stools wrote:The issue seems to be if tBarnes even wants Mod powers.  The dude appears to be rope-a-doping.

I thought he was doing the tank.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Sat 10 May 2014 - 11:53

LoneWolfSparty wrote:I think it'd be hilarious if neither poll got the minimum votes! :lolz:In fact, I am abstaining myself to try to effect that.

Your opinion could sway either election. Take a stand.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Sat 10 May 2014 - 11:54

Did you nominate Trevor? Or 2nd or 3rd? I'm too lazy to look it up.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty Sat 10 May 2014 - 11:57

NigelUno wrote:

Did you nominate Trevor?  Or 2nd or 3rd?  I'm too lazy to look it up.

Nyet.
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Sat 10 May 2014 - 12:43

LoneWolfSparty wrote:

Nyet.

OK. I'll record you as a no then.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty Sat 10 May 2014 - 12:53

NigelUno wrote:

OK. I'll record you as a no then.

Uh, no......

I am abstaining Nigel. The nyet was that I hadn't nominated, second, or thirded either of them.
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Sat 10 May 2014 - 14:21

LoneWolfSparty wrote:

Uh, no......

I am abstaining Nigel. The nyet was that I hadn't nominated, second, or thirded either of them.

Abstaining may prove to be a stance with no consequence.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Sat 10 May 2014 - 14:23

Loose Stools wrote:The issue seems to be if tBarnes even wants Mod powers. The dude appears to be rope-a-doping.

Which is why it would be awesome to make him a mod.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Sun 11 May 2014 - 14:24

Bump. Now handing out "I Voted" stickers!
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Sun 11 May 2014 - 14:26

NoBarnes
Other Teams Pursuing That
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Ass Dan Sun 11 May 2014 - 14:35

Barnes shouldn't be on this board, there no way for him to ban people with little cause and no explanation.

Ass Dan
Ass Dan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Sun 11 May 2014 - 16:11

Are people really so concerned about how tBob is moderated that we can't collectively extend this olive branch to Trevor? It's not like he's going to be modding the main board. I don't expect this to be much more than a figurehead position, like the Queen of England or something.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Sun 11 May 2014 - 17:12

Cameron wrote:Are people really so concerned about how tBob is moderated that we can't collectively extend this olive branch to Trevor? It's not like he's going to be modding the main board. I don't expect this to be much more than a figurehead position, like the Queen of England or something.

If Trevor is elected moderator of tBob and Bob isn't, won't Trevor be modding Bob again? Is that what you want?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Sun 11 May 2014 - 17:24

NigelUno wrote:

If Trevor is elected moderator of tBob and Bob isn't, won't Trevor be modding Bob again?  Is that what you want?

Well, if Bob can't get elected to moderate tBob we minus well close the whole thing down.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Sun 11 May 2014 - 17:30

Cameron wrote:

Well, if Bob can't get elected to moderate tBob we minus well close the whole thing down.

Let's not get ahead of ourselves.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Spartan G. Thug Sun 11 May 2014 - 18:19

Has anyone been able to confirm that Trevor's modding powers wont' be used & abused by Mel?
Spartan G. Thug
Spartan G. Thug
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Sun 11 May 2014 - 20:31

gHost Spartan wrote:Trevor shouldn't even be allowed to post here fwiw

Trevor vs. BobbySak (the most epic battle in Swill history) Notrev12
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Sun 11 May 2014 - 22:47

gHost Spartan wrote:Trevor shouldn't even be allowed to post here fwiw

I don't think he's posted since he was nominated.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down