Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Achtung Baby, your posts equal Magic Johnson's # your reputation is a 7, but you know what? HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU ANYWAY!

+5
AvgMSUJoe
Travis of the Cosmos
tGreenWay
Motown Spartan
DWags
9 posters

Go down

Achtung Baby, your posts equal Magic Johnson's # your reputation is a 7, but you know what?  HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU ANYWAY!    Empty Achtung Baby, your posts equal Magic Johnson's # your reputation is a 7, but you know what? HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU ANYWAY!

Post by DWags 2022-03-21, 21:21

Hope you're doing well, and having a beer. Oh, and Happy Birthday tGreenway while I'm at it.

Achtung Baby, your posts equal Magic Johnson's # your reputation is a 7, but you know what?  HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU ANYWAY!    969504605
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

tGreenWay likes this post

Back to top Go down

Achtung Baby, your posts equal Magic Johnson's # your reputation is a 7, but you know what?  HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU ANYWAY!    Empty Re: Achtung Baby, your posts equal Magic Johnson's # your reputation is a 7, but you know what? HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU ANYWAY!

Post by Motown Spartan 2022-03-21, 21:22

Happy Birthday to Achtung Baby, tGreenWay, and my sister.
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

tGreenWay, Dendrobates and DWags like this post

Back to top Go down

Achtung Baby, your posts equal Magic Johnson's # your reputation is a 7, but you know what?  HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU ANYWAY!    Empty Re: Achtung Baby, your posts equal Magic Johnson's # your reputation is a 7, but you know what? HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU ANYWAY!

Post by DWags 2022-03-21, 21:24

Motown Spartan wrote:Happy Birthday to Achtung Baby, tGreenWay, and my sister.

Happy Birthday Motown's sister!!!!

And tGreenway! cheers
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

tGreenWay likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2022-03-21, 21:30

Happy Birthday to Achtung Baby, Motown’s sister, and me!

Thank you, thank you very much.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2022-03-21, 23:24

Achtchung baby happy birthday I love you
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2022-03-22, 06:01

Wrong thread.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2022-03-22, 07:24

Where this poster at? What's the matter, cat got Acthung?
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

tGreenWay and DWags like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2022-03-22, 08:38

Is GreenWay Motown’s sister? I am confused. Happy birthday to all the people who had birthdays yesterday.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2022-03-22, 08:43

Turtleneck wrote:Is GreenWay Motown’s sister? I am confused. Happy birthday to all the people who had birthdays yesterday.

Turtleneck when is your birthday
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2022-03-22, 09:39

Turtleneck wrote:Is GreenWay Motown’s sister? I am confused. Happy birthday to all the people who had birthdays yesterday.

I’m OTPT’s sister. Anyone who has seen me in real life would’ve immediately recognized the ankles in the photo he posted.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan 2022-03-22, 09:41

GreenWay is my bitch, not my sister.
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Cameron and DWags like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2022-03-22, 09:45

Motown Spartan wrote:GreenWay is my bitch, not my sister.

I got soap on a rope for my birthday yesterday, so not anymore, sparky.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates 2022-03-22, 09:59

Happy birthday!!! Achtung Baby, your posts equal Magic Johnson's # your reputation is a 7, but you know what?  HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU ANYWAY!    969504605
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2022-03-22, 12:11

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:

He's very cagey about this. It was like pulling teeth to even get an age range out of him for my dossier...
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Turtleneck likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2022-03-22, 15:35

Mind your own beeswax.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan 2022-03-22, 17:21

tGreenWay wrote:
Motown Spartan wrote:GreenWay is my bitch, not my sister.

I got soap on a rope for my birthday yesterday, so not anymore, sparky.

Kinky!
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2022-03-22, 18:20

Cameron wrote:

He's very cagey about this. It was like pulling teeth to even get an age range out of him for my dossier...

I don’t know my birthday. There is a piece of paper with the alleged date and time, but I can’t actually verify it and I refuse to trust nothing more than words on paper. I also define years differently so my age is not consistent with what’s on the paper. Earth years are very short.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2022-03-22, 18:29

Happy space birthday turtleneck
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2022-03-22, 18:51

Turtleneck wrote:
Cameron wrote:

I don’t know my birthday. There is a piece of paper with the alleged date and time, but I can’t actually verify it and I refuse to trust nothing more than words on paper. I also define years differently so my age is not consistent with what’s on the paper. Earth years are very short.

Freak.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Cameron likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down