Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crazy NFL rumor just espoused by Rick Neuheisel on ESPN radion

2 posters

Go down

Crazy NFL rumor just espoused by Rick Neuheisel on ESPN radion Empty Crazy NFL rumor just espoused by Rick Neuheisel on ESPN radion

Post by DWags 2022-04-21, 11:55

Here was the big plan:

Brady retires.  Sean Payton retires.  Ross and Miami gives them minority shares in the Dolphins and they both go to Miami and play/coach and own the dolphins.

Now, Belechik gets word of it. He hates it and he does not want it to happen.  Does the call to Flores and pretends he's confused.  "congratulations on the giants job"........"oh, wait, wrong Brian"

Thus the law suit starts and kind of puts an end to the Payton/Brady/Ross Michigan men trio in his division.

Now, Payton is out, Brady has to say he really didn't mean it and Ross is scrambling.  

If what Rich Neuheisel said is true, that is the greatest thing ever in my opinion.  Back stabbing rich white guys.  A movie could be made of it.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Crazy NFL rumor just espoused by Rick Neuheisel on ESPN radion Empty Re: Crazy NFL rumor just espoused by Rick Neuheisel on ESPN radion

Post by Cameron 2022-04-21, 17:42

I've heard the pieces about Brady and Peyton going to MIA with Brady getting an ownership stake. Would be utterly diabolical if the Belichick piece is true, but I'm not sure even he can predict the course of things that well.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Crazy NFL rumor just espoused by Rick Neuheisel on ESPN radion Empty Re: Crazy NFL rumor just espoused by Rick Neuheisel on ESPN radion

Post by DWags 2022-04-21, 18:24

Cameron wrote:I've heard the pieces about Brady and Peyton going to MIA with Brady getting an ownership stake. Would be utterly diabolical if the Belichick piece is true, but I'm not sure even he can predict the course of things that well.

While I agree about the \Belichick thing, I only put this up here because, really, Belichick makes that call to the wrong person? I always thought from the get go that was weird that he made that mistake. So.... maybe peoel are way over speculating this, but IF Belichick did that and the ball rolled in that direction, he's more amazing than I thought.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down