Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mexican American flips Texas border seat.

5 posters

Go down

Mexican American flips Texas border seat. Empty Mexican American flips Texas border seat.

Post by RQA 2022-06-15, 08:53

Leftists gonna be mad....

https://www.cnn.com/politics/live-news/june-14-primary-election-results/h_11aa2c79b3883690f4c2db6735f8348e

Flores would be the first Mexican-born member of Congress.
RQA
RQA
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Mexican American flips Texas border seat. Empty Re: Mexican American flips Texas border seat.

Post by Trapper Gus 2022-06-15, 09:09

RQA wrote:Leftists gonna be mad....

https://www.cnn.com/politics/live-news/june-14-primary-election-results/h_11aa2c79b3883690f4c2db6735f8348e

Flores would be the first Mexican-born member of Congress. She benefited from significant investment by national Republicans and relative indifference from Democrats, who were outspent by an estimated 20-to-1 margin.

I'm with Bob, here - American political parties are stupid.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

https://www.dailykos.com/

Back to top Go down

Mexican American flips Texas border seat. Empty Re: Mexican American flips Texas border seat.

Post by RQA 2022-06-15, 09:26

Trapper Gus wrote:
RQA wrote:Leftists gonna be mad....

Flores would be the first Mexican-born member of Congress. She benefited from significant investment by national Republicans and relative indifference from Democrats, who were outspent by an estimated 20-to-1 margin.

You're not happy that a Mexican born woman is finally in the HOR? Were you happy about the first black woman SCJ?
RQA
RQA
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2022-06-15, 09:37

RQA wrote:
Trapper Gus wrote:

You're not happy that a Mexican born woman is finally in the HOR? Were you happy about the first black woman SCJ?

Did I say that? Nope. Gaslighting once again RQA.

My comment was when one candidate spends 20 times the amount the other one spends it should be no surprise as to who wins.

Beyond that, the popular idea that a group of Conservative Catholics will always vote for Democratic candidates is wrong.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by RQA 2022-06-15, 09:39

Trapper Gus wrote:
RQA wrote:

My comment was when one candidate spends 20 times the amount the other one spends it should be no surprise as to who wins.

Beyond that, the popular idea that a group of Conservative Catholics will always vote for Democratic candidates is wrong.

So you were happy about the first black woman SCOTUS justice but not so happy about the first Mexican woman member
Trapper Gus wrote:
RQA wrote:

Can somebody please explain to Gus what gaslighting is?
RQA
RQA
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2022-06-15, 09:45

RQA wrote:
Trapper Gus wrote:

So you were happy about the first black woman SCOTUS justice but not so happy about the first Mexican woman member
Trapper Gus wrote:

Once again, did I say I wasn't happy?

Gaslighting is trying to convince someone that they are believing or saying something they are not saying, which is what each of your replies to my posts in this thread have done.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by RQA 2022-06-15, 10:51

Trapper Gus wrote:
RQA wrote:

Gaslighting is trying to convince someone that they are believing or saying something they are not saying, which is what each of your replies to my posts in this thread have done.

So you're happy the Republican candidate won?
RQA
RQA
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2022-06-15, 11:15

RQA wrote:
Trapper Gus wrote:

So you're happy the Republican candidate won?

Of course not, but it has nothing to do with any social identity, only with the fact the Republican policies are destroying this country.

If Republicans were not, in general, such goose-stepping fools in Congress, I would say a different point of view is welcome, however, since she will not get to express any point of view but the Republician dogma her point of view is meaningless, since it will not be employed.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by RQA 2022-06-15, 11:27

Me: You're not happy that a Mexican born woman is finally in the HOR?
TG: Did I say that? Nope. Gaslighting once again RQA.
Me: Can somebody please explain to Gus what gaslighting is?
TG: Gaslighting is trying to convince someone that they are believing or saying something they are not saying,
Me: So you're happy the Republican candidate won?
TG: Of course not

Mexican American flips Texas border seat. 2803167989   (Sorry Pervis, sometimes it is the right thing to post)
RQA
RQA
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2022-06-15, 11:29

Yeah we’re not going to have thread titles with the word “brown woman” in it. If you have a problem with me editing your post then you can write a letter to the board and they will register your complaint in 12-18 business weeks.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Trapper Gus likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2022-06-15, 11:39

RQA wrote:Me: You're not happy that a Mexican born woman is finally in the HOR?
TG: Gaslighting is trying to convince someone that they are believing or saying something they are not saying,

Mexican American flips Texas border seat. 2803167989   (Sorry Pervis, sometimes it is the right thing to post)

There is a difference between me posting that I am not happy and you telling me I am not happy when I have not yet expressed an emotion.  The latter is called gaslighting and you do it way too often.

You are also deliberately confusing the assumed cause of your assertion of why I am not happy, which you should know, yet you lie about it.  A classic definition of gaslighting.

I know Fox and the other RWNJ sources you listen to gaslight you all the time, though I suspect you are too obtuse to see what they are doing, by telling you what liberals are thinking, even though that is not what liberals are thinking, which of course is another classic definition of gaslighting, in this case convincing you be believe what they want you to believe, instead of you learning the Truth yourself.

btw - your next thought is that Fox et al provides clips of liberals saying this, however, those are edited clips which they cherry picked just to gaslight (tell you what to think) about what liberals believe.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by RQA 2022-06-15, 14:25

Trapper Gus wrote:

There is a difference between me posting that I am not happy and you telling me I am not happy when I have not yet expressed an emotion.  The latter is called gaslighting and you do it way too often.

Correctly predicting your opinion on an election outcome (and how hard was that, really) is not gaslighting.

Using that correct prediction with your admission that it is correct to point out your hypocrisy over identity politics is also not gaslighting.

RQA
RQA
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2022-06-15, 15:39

More propaganda from the poster who never wants to live in the GOP paradises he posts about.

Texas has GM, Toyota and Tesla plants.

Expect no less from Putin’s messenger
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Pervis Muldoon 2022-06-15, 16:19

There are few things as heartwarming as the joy an old white Republican guy feels when he hears about a minority party member he can use to show people that Republicans aren't so racist after all.
Pervis Muldoon
Pervis Muldoon
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2022-06-15, 16:55

RQA wrote:Me: You're not happy that a Mexican born woman is finally in the HOR?

So sorry RQA, however dealing with your gaslighting is a waste of my time ...

Either you are insane or you just like to lie ...

Statement 1 - Me: You're not happy that a Mexican born woman is finally in the HOR?
and
Statement 2 - So you're happy the Republican candidate won?

Are not at all the same.

peace
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down