Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If this is true, We deserve it.

+3
Jake from State Farm
PennSpartan
DWags
7 posters

Go down

If this is true, We deserve it.  Empty If this is true, We deserve it.

Post by DWags Sat Jul 02, 2022 10:50 am

I cant find any back up evidence. But if this story is true it’s spine chilling.

[tw]1542911673094356992?s=21&t=S2xSVlnsT9mjFf0pBEFJ0A[/tw]

https://twitter.com/chipfranklin/status/1542911673094356992?s=21&t=S2xSVlnsT9mjFf0pBEFJ0A

Last edited by DWags on Sat Jul 02, 2022 10:53 am; edited 1 time in total
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

If this is true, We deserve it.  Empty Re: If this is true, We deserve it.

Post by DWags Sat Jul 02, 2022 10:51 am

DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by PennSpartan Sat Jul 02, 2022 11:40 am

DWags wrote:I cant find any back up evidence. But if this story is true it’s spine chilling.

https://twitter.com/chipfranklin/status/1542911673094356992?s=21&t=S2xSVlnsT9mjFf0pBEFJ0A
So pregnant women can’t travel? Interesting.
PennSpartan
PennSpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sat Jul 02, 2022 12:30 pm

PennSpartan wrote:
DWags wrote:I cant find any back up evidence. But if this story is true it’s spine chilling.

So pregnant women can’t travel? Interesting.

I don’t think it’s true, but I’m guessing the thought process would be, if you leave pregnant, you’ll be asked to prove birth later or state reasons why you didn’t give birth.

I don’t think this is true, but fucking Mississippi, some moron could have brought it up in the House.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

PennSpartan likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm Sat Jul 02, 2022 12:35 pm

How long before women are forced to dress like this?

If this is true, We deserve it.  Screen11
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

PennSpartan likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Sat Jul 02, 2022 5:57 pm

I have no doubt that there are people working to get around HIPAA laws to charge a woman (or parent/legal guardian of a pregnant child) using their own states abortion laws if travel to a different state or country to terminate a pregnancy.

There are already law makers working on state laws to ban contraceptives based on how contraceptives work ie if egg might be fertilized etc.

You ain’t seen nuthin’ yet.  

50% of American voters are going to be aghast what The American Taliban and it’s unelected high rulers in The SCOTUS are going to enforce and allow.

Last edited by GRR Spartan on Sun Jul 03, 2022 7:41 am; edited 1 time in total
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by sεяεηιτλ Sat Jul 02, 2022 10:22 pm

GRR Spartan wrote:I have no doubt that there are people working to get around HIPAA laws to charge a woman (or parent/legal guardian of a pregnant child) to charge them using their states abortion laws if travel to a different state or country to terminate a pregnancy.

There are already law makers working on state laws to ban contraceptives based on how contraceptives work ie if egg might be fertilized etc.

50% of American voters are going to be aghast what The American Taliban and it’s unelected high rulers in The SCOTUS are going to enforce and allow.

I detest the phrase American taliban, you are accurately depicting their ideology and location with the phrase, but this is what the founders warned us about with incorporating religious laws into our government.  These people are the enemy of the United States, they literally are not americans.
sεяεηιτλ
sεяεηιτλ
Spartiate

Trapper Gus likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn Sat Jul 02, 2022 10:39 pm

What in the actual fuck
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Trapper Gus likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus Wed Jul 06, 2022 9:46 am

sεяεηιτλ wrote:
GRR Spartan wrote:I have no doubt that there are people working to get around HIPAA laws to charge a woman (or parent/legal guardian of a pregnant child) to charge them using their states abortion laws if travel to a different state or country to terminate a pregnancy.

I detest the phrase American taliban, you are accurately depicting their ideology and location with the phrase, but this is what the founders warned us about with incorporating religious laws into our government.  These people are the enemy of the United States, they literally are not americans.

Good point.

The "Founders" were well aware of the evils created via State Religions, as, of course, all the countries in Europe had them at the time, and several of the States in the US started out with them, too.

This idea that the United States were founded as a "Christian Nation" is pure bullshit. The United States was very clearly founded as a Secular Nation, and there are numerous writings by the "Founders" which support that, probably the most famous is "Treaty of Tripoli", to quote: "...the Government of the United States of America is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion.". It was ratified by the United States Senate unanimously without debate on June 7, 1797.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

https://www.dailykos.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down