Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I guess Lions fans deserve some answers. Do you want them?

+6
tGreenWay
AvgMSUJoe
NigelUno
Floyd Robertson
Travis of the Cosmos
DWags
10 posters

Go down

I guess Lions fans deserve some answers. Do you want them?   Empty I guess Lions fans deserve some answers. Do you want them?

Post by DWags Tue Jan 31, 2023 12:43 pm

Team is rolling. Why bring this shit up?

[tw]1620189595496517633?s=46&t=lHjcN24hZoLoKifgjCvilg[/tw]
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

I guess Lions fans deserve some answers. Do you want them?   Empty Re: I guess Lions fans deserve some answers. Do you want them?

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Tue Jan 31, 2023 1:03 pm

No thank you this is not interesting
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

I guess Lions fans deserve some answers. Do you want them?   Empty Re: I guess Lions fans deserve some answers. Do you want them?

Post by Floyd Robertson Tue Jan 31, 2023 1:12 pm

This is like asking a gangrenous patient if he wants the amputation performed without anesthesia.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

tGreenWay and DWags like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Tue Jan 31, 2023 1:15 pm

30/30 should just play this on a loop for 30.

[tw]1620445473248247810[/tw]
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Tue Jan 31, 2023 1:51 pm

Must be running out of ideas.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Tue Jan 31, 2023 3:26 pm

Only thing that would interest me is if they somehow gave an answer to why they kept him on so long. But I can just read about that. Don’t need a 30/30. What’s done is done. Move on.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe Tue Jan 31, 2023 3:42 pm

NigelUno wrote:Must be running out of ideas.

ahem....

"Ann Arbor out of control..."
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Tue Jan 31, 2023 3:45 pm

Floyd Robertson wrote:This is like asking a gangrenous patient if he wants the amputation performed without anesthesia.

Lions fans should’ve demanded Millen get his heart transplant without any. Just so he knows how it felt to have your heart ripped out.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Floyd Robertson and DWags like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Tue Jan 31, 2023 3:47 pm

MCDC?
____ Coach Dan Campbell? What’s the M for?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn Tue Jan 31, 2023 4:06 pm

tGreenWay wrote:MCDC?

I've wondered the same thing
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

tGreenWay likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Tue Jan 31, 2023 4:07 pm

AvgMSUJoe wrote:
NigelUno wrote:Must be running out of ideas.

ahem.....

"Ann Arbor out of control..."

IF Harbaugh goes to the NFL in the next few weeks, that would be a great 30 for 30. Would have to get Warde and Santa on camera though.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Tue Jan 31, 2023 4:08 pm

duffy munn wrote:

My?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Tue Jan 31, 2023 4:13 pm

duffy munn wrote:

He talked about biting knees in his first pc, so maybe it’s MCL-biting coach Dan Campbell. I guess Lions fans deserve some answers. Do you want them?   2599972566
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Tue Jan 31, 2023 4:13 pm

Motor? Like Motor City?
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Tue Jan 31, 2023 4:14 pm

That seems so boring and irrelevant. I would rather see a doc about the 247/tSwill split.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Floyd Robertson and AvgMSUJoe like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Tue Jan 31, 2023 4:24 pm

Floyd Robertson wrote:Motor? Like Motor City?

“Ted Nugent fans are furious at this pro coach’s nickname. Find out why by clicking here!”
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Floyd Robertson likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Tue Jan 31, 2023 5:42 pm

MCDC definitely stands for Motor City Dan Campbell. I first heard it on the Pat McAfee show, not sure who coined it.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Floyd Robertson and tGreenWay like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Tue Jan 31, 2023 6:28 pm

DWags wrote:Team is rolling. Why bring this shit up?

[tw]1620189595496517633?s=46&t=lHjcN24hZoLoKifgjCvilg[/tw]

Don't feed the trolls
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Tue Jan 31, 2023 6:48 pm

tGreenWay wrote:
Floyd Robertson wrote:This is like asking a gangrenous patient if he wants the amputation performed without anesthesia.

Lions fans should’ve demanded Millen get his heart transplant without any. Just so he knows how it felt to have your heart ripped out.

Jesus man.

Also again I think this is a you problem in your fandom. I don’t recall them ever being good enough in that time to have expectations in the first place
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Tue Jan 31, 2023 6:56 pm

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Jesus man.

Also again I think this is a you problem in your fandom. I don’t recall them ever being good enough in that time to have expectations in the first place

noun
hy·​per·​bo·​le | \ hī-ˈpər-bə-(ˌ)lē  \
Definition: extravagant exaggeration (such as "mile-high ice-cream cones")
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Tue Jan 31, 2023 7:02 pm

And Travis, even if I hadn’t intended my post to be hyperbolic, I could easily argue Lions’ fans had their hearts ripped out (again, I don’t mean that for realsies; it’s an expression) when the team went 0-for-everything one year.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Tue Jan 31, 2023 7:10 pm

Speak for yourself here jefe, you always go to the same well. There’s repressed emotions there that you need to talk to someone about
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe Tue Jan 31, 2023 7:13 pm

Not sure how they will fill the time. Unless it's just (rightfully so) shitting on every decision he made... of course it won't be that. Isn't he still employed by them?
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Tue Jan 31, 2023 7:26 pm

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Speak for yourself here jefe, you always go to the same well. There’s repressed emotions there that you need to talk to someone about

No go, chiefy-wiefy. I withdrew from being a Lions’ fan as far as I could go, though I admit I couldn’t find a new team to cheer for. I’ll always have hope the Lions will do well, but I’m not actively engaged with them emotionally, anymore. I’m happy for the team and the fans when they win/do well, and don’t care the way I used to when they lose or mess up. In fact, I’m amused by it because it’s been so predictable, and that includes getting screwed by refs calls.
But  you should hold out hope because from what I saw in the second half of the season, they looked better than at any time in my almost fifty years of cheering for them.  Just don’t get too wrapped up in them, because they’re experts at finding ways to lose.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

duffy munn likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Tue Jan 31, 2023 7:28 pm

One area I do still like the Lions is in their uniforms, and I’m excited to see what the new ones look like next year.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn Tue Jan 31, 2023 8:30 pm

tGreenWay wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Speak for yourself here jefe, you always go to the same well. There’s repressed emotions there that you need to talk to someone about

No go, chiefy-wiefy. I withdrew from being a Lions’ fan as far as I could go, though I admit I couldn’t find a new team to cheer for. I’ll always have hope the Lions will do well, but I’m not actively engaged with them emotionally, anymore. I’m happy for the team and the fans when they win/do well, and don’t care the way I used to when they lose or mess up. In fact, I’m amused by it because it’s been so predictable, and that includes getting screwed by refs calls.
But  you should hold out hope because from what I saw in the second half of the season, they looked better than at any time in my almost fifty years of cheering for them.  Just don’t get too wrapped up in them, because they’re experts at finding ways to lose.

This is exactly where I am Greenway. Looking back I feel like a dumb ass for caring so much.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

tGreenWay likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Wed Feb 01, 2023 3:15 am

duffy munn wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

This is exactly where I am Greenway. Looking back I feel like a dumb ass for caring so much.

Travis will get there in another 20 years.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down