Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Report by Conservatives Showing Biden Won 2020 Election Fair & Square

+3
RQA
PennSpartan
Trapper Gus
7 posters

Go down

Report by Conservatives Showing Biden Won 2020 Election Fair & Square Empty Report by Conservatives Showing Biden Won 2020 Election Fair & Square

Post by Trapper Gus Fri 15 Jul 2022 - 9:26

For those who still question this here is a report from a bunch of Big Time Conservatives detailing that Biden Won.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1aqorZ61AYFqZU-EDQBBzjqfvAoC5nKcB/view

So, one less question for any honest conservative poster to equivocate about.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

https://www.dailykos.com/

PennSpartan likes this post

Back to top Go down

Report by Conservatives Showing Biden Won 2020 Election Fair & Square Empty Re: Report by Conservatives Showing Biden Won 2020 Election Fair & Square

Post by PennSpartan Fri 15 Jul 2022 - 9:43

Trapper Gus wrote:For those who still question this here is a report from a bunch of Big Time Conservatives detailing that Biden Won.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1aqorZ61AYFqZU-EDQBBzjqfvAoC5nKcB/view

So, one less question for any honest conservative poster to equivocate about.
I don’t see the My Pillow Guy on that list of names. Fake news!
PennSpartan
PennSpartan
Spartiate

tGreenWay, Trapper Gus and Jake from State Farm like this post

Back to top Go down

Report by Conservatives Showing Biden Won 2020 Election Fair & Square Empty Re: Report by Conservatives Showing Biden Won 2020 Election Fair & Square

Post by RQA Fri 15 Jul 2022 - 13:08

Why are you guys so uncertain that Biden won?
RQA
RQA
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by PennSpartan Fri 15 Jul 2022 - 13:19

RQA wrote:Why are you guys so uncertain that Biden won?
We’re not. But 75% of Republicans think the election was “stolen”, including nearly all Republicans in Congress.
PennSpartan
PennSpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus Fri 15 Jul 2022 - 18:27

Seems like one conservative poster on here was uncertain if the election had been stolen.

This sets his mind at ease.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Fri 15 Jul 2022 - 20:01

It’s a campaign issue for the political party that wants one party rich white rule
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus Sat 30 Jul 2022 - 8:16

https://www.bridgemi.com/michigan-government/despite-election-conspiracies-few-michigan-bother-watch-equipment-tests
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm Sat 30 Jul 2022 - 8:58

GRR Spartan wrote:It’s a campaign issue for the political party that wants one party rich white rule

From congressman Moolenar (I do believe he has it backwards):
Free, fair, and secure elections are a cornerstone of our nation. Yet, Democrats in Washington and around the country are proposing policies that would erode basic election integrity.

For the last year and a half, liberals in Congress have made a federal election takeover their No. 1 priority. They even made it the first bill of this Congress (H.R. 1) to signify that it is the top priority for them.

This bill would fundamentally change elections across the country and abolish many states’ own voting laws, including voter ID requirements. I stood up against their efforts and voted AGAINST H.R.1.

Meanwhile, Democrats in New York City passed a law that would have allowed non-citizens to vote in local elections. Luckily, this law was struck down by a judge. However, these Democrats tipped their hand and showed their plan for the rest of country. I will oppose any such efforts in Congress to let non-citizens vote and I will always fight for election integrity.  

Abolishing voter ID would only make our elections less secure. Americans use ID to drive, travel, and make purchases. It only makes sense to verify the identity of someone before they vote. Voter ID ensures election integrity and every state should require it.

Sincerely,
John
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe Sat 30 Jul 2022 - 9:35

Htf does that dbag have a job?
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm Sat 30 Jul 2022 - 9:52

AvgMSUJoe wrote:Htf does that dbag have a job?

Rural Michigan voters
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 Sat 30 Jul 2022 - 9:58

Jake from State Farm wrote:
GRR Spartan wrote:It’s a campaign issue for the political party that wants one party rich white rule

Free, fair, and secure elections are a cornerstone of our nation. Yet, Democrats in Washington and around the country are proposing policies that would erode basic election integrity.

For the last year and a half, liberals in Congress have made a federal election takeover their No. 1 priority. They even made it the first bill of this Congress (H.R. 1) to signify that it is the top priority for them.

This bill would fundamentally change elections across the country and abolish many states’ own voting laws, including voter ID requirements. I stood up against their efforts and voted AGAINST H.R.1.

Meanwhile, Democrats in New York City passed a law that would have allowed non-citizens to vote in local elections. Luckily, this law was struck down by a judge. However, these Democrats tipped their hand and showed their plan for the rest of country. I will oppose any such efforts in Congress to let non-citizens vote and I will always fight for election integrity.  

Abolishing voter ID would only make our elections less secure. Americans use ID to drive, travel, and make purchases. It only makes sense to verify the identity of someone before they vote. Voter ID ensures election integrity and every state should require it.

Sincerely,
John

Maybe it's just me but it seems smart to let legal residents of your city vote in things that pertain to that city.

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/01/09/nyregion/noncitizens-nyc-voting-rights.html
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Jake from State Farm likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 Sat 30 Jul 2022 - 9:59

AvgMSUJoe wrote:Htf does that dbag have a job?

Rural Michigan voters
is anyone even running against him? I know he is pretty popular here but I'm not a fan
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm Sat 30 Jul 2022 - 11:43

aualum06 wrote:

Sincerely,
John

Maybe it's just me but it seems smart to let legal residents of your city vote in things that pertain to that city.

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/01/09/nyregion/noncitizens-nyc-voting-rights.html

Moolenar would need to look beyond his own self interests to see something like that. That's never going to happen.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm Sat 30 Jul 2022 - 11:46

aualum06 wrote:

Rural Michigan voters
is anyone even running against him? I know he is pretty popular here but I'm not a fan

Tom Horton is running against him in the primary. Jerry Hilliard (D) and Nathan Hewer (L) will be running against him if he wins, which he probably will. He's been in since 2015. He likes to send out news letters about how outraged he is about things in other states. He's pretty quiet about Michigan happenings, like school shootings.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 Sat 30 Jul 2022 - 12:33

aualum06 wrote:

Tom Horton is running against him in the primary. Jerry Hilliard (D) and Nathan Hewer (L) will be running against him if he wins, which he probably will. He's been in since 2015. He likes to send out news letters about how outraged he is about things in other states. He's pretty quiet about Michigan happenings, like school shootings.

Him and graham Fuller send me tons of bullshit
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down