Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whew. I almost accidentally clicked on the Star Wars thread.

+5
Turtleneck
tGreenWay
InTenSity
Other Teams Pursuing That
NigelUno
9 posters

Go down

Whew.  I almost accidentally clicked on the Star Wars thread. Empty Whew. I almost accidentally clicked on the Star Wars thread.

Post by NigelUno Mon Dec 21, 2015 10:40 am

Whew.  I almost accidentally clicked on the Star Wars thread. 1550444538
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Whew.  I almost accidentally clicked on the Star Wars thread. Empty Re: Whew. I almost accidentally clicked on the Star Wars thread.

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Mon Dec 21, 2015 10:46 am

It sucked.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Whew.  I almost accidentally clicked on the Star Wars thread. Empty Re: Whew. I almost accidentally clicked on the Star Wars thread.

Post by InTenSity Mon Dec 21, 2015 10:48 am

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:It sucked.
It didn't suck. Whew.  I almost accidentally clicked on the Star Wars thread. 502811600
Let those of us who enjoyed it, enjoy it. Good to know that your not a fan of the Star Wars Universe. Its a fairy tale set in outer space, it isn't going to have an ultra complicated plot, or bring out too many surprises.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Mon Dec 21, 2015 10:54 am

I opened it up wondering if Turtlenwck had started a fake discussion to mock you, iNtEnsItY. Saw enough to know I'd better take my hand off the keyboard and slowly back out of the thread.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Mon Dec 21, 2015 11:02 am

InTenSity wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:It sucked.
It didn't suck. Whew.  I almost accidentally clicked on the Star Wars thread. 502811600
Let those of us who enjoyed it, enjoy it. Good to know that your not a fan of the Star Wars Universe. Its a fairy tale set in outer space, it isn't going to have an ultra complicated plot, or bring out too many surprises.

This is all coming from the same guy who hates it when the anti-NBA crowd invades his NBA threads...where he often declares Harden is better than Jordan.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Mon Dec 21, 2015 11:03 am

NigelUno wrote:Whew.  I almost accidentally clicked on the Star Wars thread. 1550444538

Do you want to have a fake fight?

PM me so we can write out some scripts.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity Mon Dec 21, 2015 11:04 am

Turtleneck wrote:
InTenSity wrote:

This is all coming from the same guy who hates it when the anti-NBA crowd invades his NBA threads...where he often declares Harden is better than Jordan.
Wait, what?
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Mon Dec 21, 2015 11:06 am

Turtleneck wrote:
NigelUno wrote:Whew.  I almost accidentally clicked on the Star Wars thread. 1550444538

Do you want to have a fake fight?

PM me so we can write out some scripts.

Whew.  I almost accidentally clicked on the Star Wars thread. 276803595 Whew.  I almost accidentally clicked on the Star Wars thread. 3653090290 Whew.  I almost accidentally clicked on the Star Wars thread. 1853518006 cheers cheers Whew.  I almost accidentally clicked on the Star Wars thread. 969504605

Whew.  I almost accidentally clicked on the Star Wars thread. 2599972566
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Mon Dec 21, 2015 11:13 am

InTenSity wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

Wait, what?

OTPT does not like it when people make fun of the NBA in his NBA threads, but he enters the recruiting threads to mock people who follow recruiting and is in the Stars Wars forum being all anti-Star Wars.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Mon Dec 21, 2015 11:15 am

Turtleneck wrote:
InTenSity wrote:

Well, that's just dumb.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity Mon Dec 21, 2015 11:17 am

Turtleneck wrote:
InTenSity wrote:
Wait, what?

OTPT does not like it when people make fun of the NBA in his NBA threads, but he enters the recruiting threads to mock people who follow recruiting and is in the Stars Wars forum being all anti-Star Wars.
Gotcha, I thought you were accusing me of entering the NBA threads. I was about to get all Whew.  I almost accidentally clicked on the Star Wars thread. 1896033241 and go HAM on you. Whew.  I almost accidentally clicked on the Star Wars thread. 3662518500
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Ass Dan Mon Dec 21, 2015 11:27 am

Star Wars sucks. I'll probs see it though
Ass Dan
Ass Dan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Mon Dec 21, 2015 11:28 am

Ass Dan wrote:Star Wars sucks. I'll probs see it though

Yeah, but you have terrible taste in everything (and got owned by a guy in Subaru).
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Mon Dec 21, 2015 11:38 am

It's getting a 95% rotten tomato score. While that's not the end all and be all, it is a pretty good fucking percentage. Gonna go check it out tonight.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Mon Dec 21, 2015 11:40 am

Turtleneck wrote:
InTenSity wrote:
Wait, what?

Woah, woah, woah.

I am giving reasons for why I didn't like Star Wars. Constructive criticism if you will. The NBA hate here is usually just some bullshit about how they don't play any defense or don't try - which is obviously bullshit. I at least went to the theater and saw the movie, half of these guys just wish it was the Bad Boys era so they are reminded about how they weren't getting beat up by their wife back then.

Crootin? Well crootin does kinda suck. But I've tried to tone down my hate for it in respect out of you guys enjoying following 16 year olds around.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Mon Dec 21, 2015 11:41 am

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:It's getting a 95% rotten tomato score. While that's not the end all and be all, it is a pretty good fucking percentage. Gonna go check it out tonight.

See, and I usually roll with Rotten Tomatoes before I go see a movie to check if it's worth the $ in theater. I am surprised it's getting 95%.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Ass Dan Mon Dec 21, 2015 11:43 am

Turtleneck wrote:

Yeah, but you have terrible taste in everything (and got owned by a guy in Subaru).

It's troubling how much you remember about others on this board. Also, no one ever gets owned by someone who drives a Subaru.
Ass Dan
Ass Dan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Mon Dec 21, 2015 11:45 am

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:It's getting a 95% rotten tomato score. While that's not the end all and be all, it is a pretty good fucking percentage. Gonna go check it out tonight.

See, and I usually roll with Rotten Tomatoes before I go see a movie to check if it's worth the $ in theater. I am surprised it's getting 95%.

Which would suggest that your constructive criticism is the equivalent of people poking into nba threads and saying that they don't play defense, correct?
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Mon Dec 21, 2015 11:46 am

Ass Dan wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

It's troubling how much you remember about others on this board. Also, no one ever gets owned by someone who drives a Subaru.

We all remember it. You made tSwill look weak that day.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Mon Dec 21, 2015 11:46 am

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:

Which would suggest that your constructive criticism is the equivalent of people poking into nba threads and saying that they don't play defense, correct?

Nah, I gave my reasons for why I didn't like Star Wars. Don't see Turtlefuck countering my points. Probably because he knows I am spot on.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Mon Dec 21, 2015 11:49 am

Nah, I gave my reasons for why I didn't like Star Wars. Don't see Turtlefuck countering my points. Probably because he knows I am spot on.

The problem is your expectations and what you wanted out of it. Which is fine. Maybe it's not your cup of tea. No biggie. However, to be your cup of tea they would have had to take phenomenal risks and it would have been a lot more likely that the movie would have been truly terrible for everyone. That's how you get the prequels
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Mon Dec 21, 2015 11:52 am

The problem is your expectations and what you wanted out of it. Which is fine. Maybe it's not your cup of tea. No biggie. However, to be your cup of tea they would have had to take phenomenal risks and it would have been a lot more likely that the movie would have been truly terrible for everyone. That's how you get the prequels

You said you don't follow the franchise. Why would I engage you in a conversation that you are incapable of having?

Also, you never (as in not one single time) countered my points on why the 80s and 90s NBA was better than today. Does that mean #IWin?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Mon Dec 21, 2015 11:56 am

The timing of this movie is right after the 3rd one of the first 3, correct?

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Mon Dec 21, 2015 11:56 am

Turtleneck wrote:

You said you don't follow the franchise. Why would I engage you in a conversation that you are incapable of having?

Also, you never (as in not one single time) countered my points on why the 80s and 90s NBA was better than today. Does that mean #IWin?

I've seen all of the movies and understand the whole thing - don't get why you can't converse without me being some ultra nedgo super fan.

I don't remember your 80s and 90s NBA points, but I think it would be pretty difficult to compare games from different eras. I enjoy watching today's NBA and you enjoyed it when you were younger. Fair enough.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity Mon Dec 21, 2015 12:26 pm

NigelUno wrote:The timing of this movie is right after the 3rd one of the first 3, correct?

30 years after ROTJ. EP VI.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Mon Dec 21, 2015 2:54 pm

InTenSity wrote:
NigelUno wrote:The timing of this movie is right after the 3rd one of the first 3, correct?

30 years after ROTJ. EP VI.

Yep. Otherwise they would have to explain why Harrison Ford aged so quickly.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe Mon Dec 21, 2015 3:00 pm

You like Nickelback.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Mon Dec 21, 2015 3:11 pm

Darth Vader is Luke's father!!!!!!!!! Whew.  I almost accidentally clicked on the Star Wars thread. 1550444538
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down