Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy first day of football season on tv bitches.

+9
aualum06
Turtleneck
Nordic
tGreenWay
NigelUno
Floyd Robertson
AvgMSUJoe
Travis of the Cosmos
DWags
13 posters

Go down

Happy first day of football season on tv bitches.  Empty Happy first day of football season on tv bitches.

Post by DWags 2022-08-04, 09:02

I see good things for the Spartans, lions and Packers.

My hot take is all will be playing in the post season and all will be playing in that post season after December 31st 2022.

Enjoy the game tonight bitches.

Happy first day of football season on tv bitches.  3493939353
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Happy first day of football season on tv bitches.  Empty Re: Happy first day of football season on tv bitches.

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2022-08-04, 09:04

Dwags laying his ass on the line for the national championship game (playoffs are on 12/31, not after this year) I like it
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Happy first day of football season on tv bitches.  Empty Re: Happy first day of football season on tv bitches.

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2022-08-04, 09:39

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Dwags laying his ass on the line for the national championship game (playoffs are on 12/31, not after this year) I like it

No shit... I have a wedding to go to on new years eve.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2022-08-04, 09:45

AvgMSUJoe wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Dwags laying his ass on the line for the national championship game (playoffs are on 12/31, not after this year) I like it

Personally, I wouldn't go anywhere near a wedding on NYE. F those people.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

The Pantry, Other Teams Pursuing That, tGreenWay and DWags like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2022-08-04, 09:48

DWags wrote:I see good things for the Spartans, lions and Packers.  

My hot take is all will be playing in the post season and all will be playing in that post season after December 31st 2022.  

Enjoy the game tonight bitches.

Happy first day of football season on tv bitches.  3493939353

Happy first day of football season on tv bitches.  2599972566

Happy first day of football season on tv bitches.  Info_photo_one
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2022-08-04, 09:50

AvgMSUJoe wrote:

The only thing dumber than a college football playoff on NYE is a wedding on NYE.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

DWags and Nordic like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2022-08-04, 09:51

Happy first day of football season on tv bitches.  Yes-yas
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2022-08-04, 10:39

29 days until our first pregame thread. This is coming up quick folks. Time to get focused.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Other Teams Pursuing That, DWags and Nordic like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 2022-08-04, 10:52

tGreenWay wrote:
AvgMSUJoe wrote:

The only thing dumber than a college football playoff on NYE is a wedding on NYE.

Why does it matter when the playoff is lol
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2022-08-04, 11:34

I'm gettin' pretty stoked..  I might even go out back and chop some wood.

Happy first day of football season on tv bitches.  200.gif?cid=ddb306a5qfm71nsxlsey5ap9qkv2cr5nn0s5onqafc57gj40&rid=200

I do have to find a new NFL team. I gave up on the Lions years ago. I ain't gonna live forever and they suck and have no ambition not to suck.  I connected myself with the Browns three seasons ago. I was diggin' them, then the Deshaun Watson garbage happened. Fuck them.

I'm leaning toward the Bills. Has to be a cold weather, upper Midwest/east coast team
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Nordic likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2022-08-04, 11:42

Robert J Sakimano wrote:I'm gettin' pretty stoked..  I might even go out back and chop some wood.

Happy first day of football season on tv bitches.  200.gif?cid=ddb306a5qfm71nsxlsey5ap9qkv2cr5nn0s5onqafc57gj40&rid=200

I do have to find a new NFL team. I gave up on the Lions years ago. I ain't gonna live forever and they suck and have no ambition not to suck.  I connected myself with the Browns three seasons ago. I was diggin' them, then the Deshaun Watson garbage happened. Fuck them.

I'm leaning toward the Bills. Has to be a cold weather, upper Midwest/east coast team

Happy first day of football season on tv bitches.  200.gif?cid=ddb306a5jtssxuu36wxof4qyxomrwscws04o4v0jus2vdaav&rid=200
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2022-08-04, 11:57

Turtleneck wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:I'm gettin' pretty stoked..  I might even go out back and chop some wood.

Happy first day of football season on tv bitches.  200.gif?cid=ddb306a5jtssxuu36wxof4qyxomrwscws04o4v0jus2vdaav&rid=200
Happy first day of football season on tv bitches.  969504605

my best buddy in EL grew up in Buffalo, his family had season tickets when he was growing up. Blue collar town, team is not overly flashy, etc.

he's been selling me hard the last handful of months and I'm almost ready to invest.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2022-08-04, 12:24

Arguably the best QB in the League, fun to watch, and a team and town connected like no other except Green Bay.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Robert J Sakimano likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by MSU addict 2022-08-04, 14:35

I am readopting the Lions this year.

I had adopted the Brown and Vikings as proxy teams, but with Watson and Cousins being an anti vax douche - I am looking elsewhere.

I live in the Philly TV market, but just can't love the Eagles.

I like the Bills, but the whole Bills Mafia thing turns me off and I would not want to be associated with them. FWIW, the only people who could argue Allen is the best QB in the league with a straight face are Buffalo fans. He is very talented and I love watching him play, he just makes too many stupid mistakes to be considered the best.

So I am back on the Lions band wagon this year. I even got HBO just so I could watch hard knocks.
MSU addict
MSU addict
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2022-08-04, 15:14

aualum06 wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Because a big share of your audience will be busy doing other things, or have you forgotten about our NYE game already? Viewership was down.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2022-08-04, 15:25

tGreenWay wrote:
AvgMSUJoe wrote:

Frankly, I haven't partied it up on NYE in so long it really doesn't matter... and this is at some fancy place in Holland with hotel right there... so I get to go out on NYE, get plowed out of my mind and know I won't be driving anywhere. AND drunk dolled up wife in a fancy hotel (the freaky freak middle aged hotel sex, cha ching).

It was checking a lot of boxes until this.  So, dang it... tuck comin'... all over my nye plans.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2022-08-04, 15:31

aualum06 wrote:

CFP Semis were on NYE last year also.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2022-08-04, 17:13

AvgMSUJoe wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Frankly, I haven't partied it up on NYE in so long it really doesn't matter... and this is at some fancy place in Holland with hotel right there... so I get to go out on NYE, get plowed out of my mind and know I won't be driving anywhere. AND drunk dolled up wife in a fancy hotel (the freaky freak middle aged hotel sex, cha ching).

It was checking a lot of boxes until this.  So, dang it... tuck comin'... all over my nye plans.

I wish you a good time and hope you get lucky. Happy first day of football season on tv bitches.  2175295500
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

AvgMSUJoe likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2022-08-04, 19:38

Now they're clearing out the stadium because of weather.

Mutherfuckers.. at least go back to Jeopardy.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 2022-08-04, 19:58

Robert J Sakimano wrote:Now they're clearing out the stadium because of weather.

Jeopardy's are reruns until Sept 10 tournament of champions Bob.
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2022-08-04, 20:25

Robert J Sakimano wrote:Now they're clearing out the stadium because of weather.

Considering four people just got zapped by lightning across from the White House, I don’t blame anyone for delaying these games.
https://www.cnn.com/2022/08/04/politics/white-house-lightning-strike/index.html
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2022-08-04, 21:07

aualum06 wrote:

yeah, but if I haven't seen it, it's new to me.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2022-08-04, 21:32

Was heading home after work listening to WRIF. Hadn't heard the song in years.

Pop Evil's "In The Big House". What a bunch of idiots.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 2022-08-04, 21:37

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
aualum06 wrote:

yeah, but if I haven't seen it, it's new to me.

You have to be more committed.no napping during jeopardy
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2022-08-04, 21:39

AvgMSUJoe wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

TV at the hotel bar
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

AvgMSUJoe likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2022-08-05, 00:30

NYE is amateur hour. usually at a rental house with close friends and out of the bullshit
Other Teams Pursuing That
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

tGreenWay and DWags like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2022-08-06, 08:06

Happy first day of football season on tv “bitches”

Happy first day of football season on tv bitches.  Bfc34d10
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down