Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It’s gameday bittttcccchhhhheeeeeessssssss (it is indeed no longer game day, bitches)

+6
tGreenWay
Motown Spartan
DWags
Pervis Muldoon
Floyd Robertson
Travis of the Cosmos
10 posters

Go down

It’s gameday bittttcccchhhhheeeeeessssssss (it is indeed no longer game day, bitches) Empty It’s gameday bittttcccchhhhheeeeeessssssss (it is indeed no longer game day, bitches)

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2022-09-24, 09:09

Let’s see some FEET

golfing at timber ridge right now. Nice course

It’s gameday bittttcccchhhhheeeeeessssssss (it is indeed no longer game day, bitches) 7a583910

Last edited by Travis of the Cosmos on 2022-10-10, 10:41; edited 1 time in total
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

duffy munn and DWags like this post

Back to top Go down

It’s gameday bittttcccchhhhheeeeeessssssss (it is indeed no longer game day, bitches) Empty Re: It’s gameday bittttcccchhhhheeeeeessssssss (it is indeed no longer game day, bitches)

Post by Floyd Robertson 2022-09-24, 09:43

Must win game. Lay the lumber. Pound the rock. Sink the boat.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

It’s gameday bittttcccchhhhheeeeeessssssss (it is indeed no longer game day, bitches) Empty Re: It’s gameday bittttcccchhhhheeeeeessssssss (it is indeed no longer game day, bitches)

Post by Pervis Muldoon 2022-09-24, 09:54

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Let’s see some FEET

It’s gameday bittttcccchhhhheeeeeessssssss (it is indeed no longer game day, bitches) 7a583910

Pervis Muldoon
Pervis Muldoon
Spartiate

Travis of the Cosmos likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2022-09-24, 09:57

Wedding today. Starts exactly at 4:00 P.M. miserable.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2022-09-24, 10:11

DWags wrote:Wedding today. Starts exactly at 4:00 P.M. miserable.

Let’s see them loooooaaaafffffffereeerrrrrrssss
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2022-09-24, 10:27

It’s gameday bittttcccchhhhheeeeeessssssss (it is indeed no longer game day, bitches) 6da26910
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan 2022-09-24, 10:36

Sitting in a hotel room in Wisconsin again...
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2022-09-24, 10:50

Motown Spartan wrote:Sitting in a hotel room in Wisconsin again...

She must be one special ho.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2022-09-24, 10:51

Floyd Robertson wrote:Must win game. Lay the lumber. Pound the rock. Sink the boat.

Chop ‘em up in the woodshed, dump what’s left in the deep end.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Floyd Robertson likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm 2022-09-24, 10:53

You do know the game is in East Lansing?
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Floyd Robertson and tGreenWay like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2022-09-24, 10:58

Gotta drag these gophers under the deck, like my dog did when he caught up to one in the yard.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2022-09-24, 11:04

Floyd Robertson wrote:Must win game. Lay the lumber. Pound the rock. Sink the boat.

If we chop the oars they won't be able to row the boat

#choplife
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Floyd Robertson and Trapper Gus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2022-09-24, 11:08

Love the Ridge. I've played it probably 500 times.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan 2022-09-24, 11:11

tGreenWay wrote:

Well, she's my daughter so...
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan 2022-09-24, 11:12

Jake from State Farm wrote:

You do know the game is in East Lansing?

I thought the Minnesota game was in Eau Claire.
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2022-09-24, 11:17

duffy munn wrote:

First time for me. Never been to eagle eye or hawk hallow either. Really nice course, I’ll definitely be back. On 17, the wheels have come off a bit on the back 9 like they usually do but I’m not hitting too bad
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2022-09-24, 11:19

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
duffy munn wrote:

First time for me. Never been to eagle eye or hawk hallow either. Really nice course, I’ll definitely be back. On 17, the wheels have come off a bit on the back 9 like they usually do but I’m not hitting too bad

I would rank Timber #1, Hawk Hollow #2 and Eagle eye#3.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2022-09-24, 11:20

Motown Spartan wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Well, she's my daughter so...

Weird choice for Study Abroad, but she’s your daughter, so…
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan 2022-09-24, 11:21

Focus!! It's game day bitches! Get your golf talk outta here! Or post this thread in the "worst moment" thread!
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Trapper Gus likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2022-09-24, 11:29

Motown Spartan wrote:Focus!! It's game day bitches! Get your golf talk outta here! Or post this thread in the "worst moment" thread!

Motown please focus and stop thinking about the worst moment thread.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

tGreenWay likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan 2022-09-24, 11:35

Motown Spartan wrote:Focus!! It's game day bitches! Get your golf talk outta here! Or post this thread in the "worst moment" thread!

Motown please focus and stop thinking about the worst moment thread.

You're going to lose the game for us with all your golf talk Travis, if that's even your real name.
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan 2022-09-24, 11:40

Dragging the gophers into the Deep Water! It’s gameday bittttcccchhhhheeeeeessssssss (it is indeed no longer game day, bitches) A6b7bd10
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Travis of the Cosmos, tGreenWay, Dendrobates, DWags, Trapper Gus and Jake from State Farm like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2022-09-24, 12:54

It’s gameday bittttcccchhhhheeeeeessssssss (it is indeed no longer game day, bitches) 20220918
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Travis of the Cosmos, tGreenWay, DWags and Trapper Gus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates 2022-09-24, 13:49

Go Green!

Let's fuck up some gophers!
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Trapper Gus likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2022-10-10, 10:41

duffy munn wrote:

I would rank Timber #1, Hawk Hollow #2 and Eagle eye#3.
Playing eagle eye today duff, will report back.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2022-10-10, 17:24

Official review- it’s good. I don’t know if I can rank it with timber ridge yet. Probably need to play both a few more times. They’re very different. The island green at eagle eye is obviously cool as hell (put it on, got a par) and I also really like the links style. On the other hand, I also dig the elevation changes of timber ridge because you don’t really get that much around here. Felt very much like I was playing up north, by the north of Clare definition. So, official review is; eagle eye: pass timber ridge: pass
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down