Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alright, look you Lilly livered sum bitches. I’m calling my shot. I’m starting the game thread Saturday

+6
Dendrobates
AvgMSUJoe
DWags
tGreenWay
Nordic
kingstonlake
10 posters

Go down

Alright, look you Lilly livered sum bitches. I’m calling my shot. I’m starting the game thread Saturday Empty Alright, look you Lilly livered sum bitches. I’m calling my shot. I’m starting the game thread Saturday

Post by kingstonlake Wed Sep 28, 2022 7:00 pm

Something’s gotta change.

Full 24 hr lockdown starting Friday 3:30pm. I’m going Dark Kingston. 24 hours of pure focus. You won’t hear from me. No posting. This shit gets fixed this week. Taulia Tiramisu or whatever the fuck his name is, is getting wrecked. Fuck Ian. Hurricane Tuck comin to College Park, mother fuckers! Get your shit together. It’s happening!

There I said it. Alright, look you Lilly livered sum bitches. I’m calling my shot. I’m starting the game thread Saturday 2809484752
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Floyd Robertson, Travis of the Cosmos, InTenSity, tGreenWay, duffy munn, AvgMSUJoe, Turtleneck and like this post

Back to top Go down

Alright, look you Lilly livered sum bitches. I’m calling my shot. I’m starting the game thread Saturday Empty Re: Alright, look you Lilly livered sum bitches. I’m calling my shot. I’m starting the game thread Saturday

Post by Nordic Wed Sep 28, 2022 7:45 pm

This guy fucks
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Dendrobates, Trapper Gus and kingstonlake like this post

Back to top Go down

Alright, look you Lilly livered sum bitches. I’m calling my shot. I’m starting the game thread Saturday Empty Re: Alright, look you Lilly livered sum bitches. I’m calling my shot. I’m starting the game thread Saturday

Post by tGreenWay Wed Sep 28, 2022 7:53 pm

kingstonlake wrote:Something’s gotta change.

Full 24 hr lockdown starting Friday 3:30pm. I’m going Dark Kingston. 24 hours of pure focus. You won’t hear from me. No posting. This shit gets fixed this week. Taulia Tiramisu or whatever the fuck his name is, is getting wrecked. Fuck Ian. Hurricane Tuck comin to College Park, mother fuckers! Get your shit together. It’s happening!

There I said it. Alright, look you Lilly livered sum bitches. I’m calling my shot. I’m starting the game thread Saturday 2809484752

Promise?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Trapper Gus and kingstonlake like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Wed Sep 28, 2022 7:53 pm

Right on!
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Trapper Gus and kingstonlake like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe Wed Sep 28, 2022 8:22 pm

Dwags called a posters only meeting and we decided we will be all in focused ready to go this weekend.

Go green.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

tGreenWay, DWags, Trapper Gus and kingstonlake like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates Wed Sep 28, 2022 8:32 pm

I want what he's having.
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

tGreenWay and Trapper Gus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Wed Sep 28, 2022 8:38 pm

I Amazon's you some juice boxes for Friday delivery. Stay hydrated.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

tGreenWay, Trapper Gus and kingstonlake like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus Wed Sep 28, 2022 9:09 pm

I'm stuck trying to do turtlenecks job this week, which I suck at, it is only fair
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

https://www.dailykos.com/

kingstonlake likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Wed Sep 28, 2022 9:10 pm

Trapper Gus wrote:

I'm stuck trying to do turtlenecks job this week, which I suck at, it is only fair

Next man up. You're doing great.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Turtleneck and Trapper Gus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus Wed Sep 28, 2022 9:13 pm

shoot man, no material to work with
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Fri Sep 30, 2022 7:32 am

Lockdown prep almost completed. Things are gonna change!
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Fri Sep 30, 2022 7:36 am

Alright, look you Lilly livered sum bitches. I’m calling my shot. I’m starting the game thread Saturday Peace-out-hunger-games
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Wally Fairway Fri Sep 30, 2022 8:13 am

There is a game on Saturday?
How come nobody told me about this?

I thought we started going to orchards and getting cider in October.
Wally Fairway
Wally Fairway
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus Fri Sep 30, 2022 8:16 am

Wally Fairway wrote:There is a game on Saturday?

I think this is where someone typically says "Focus!!!"
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Wally Fairway likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Fri Sep 30, 2022 8:23 am

Godspeed Kingston lake. And good luck.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Fri Sep 30, 2022 11:18 am

Alright, look you Lilly livered sum bitches. I’m calling my shot. I’m starting the game thread Saturday 200.gif?cid=ddb306a5umkyb5ndt4ja2goe84spkwu2rrxdkp240uqf0b00&rid=200
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity Fri Sep 30, 2022 11:25 am

I have a noon tee time, this is a night game?
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Wally Fairway and DWags like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Fri Sep 30, 2022 11:45 am

InTenSity wrote:I have a noon tee time, this is a night game?

Only nine holes have been approved
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Fri Sep 30, 2022 3:12 pm

Final countdown. Dungeon lockdown initiated.

Shits gonna happen. Tuck COMIN
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

DWags and AvgMSUJoe like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe Fri Sep 30, 2022 3:23 pm

Kingston, Kingston, Kingston !!!

Alright, look you Lilly livered sum bitches. I’m calling my shot. I’m starting the game thread Saturday 1f346
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Fri Sep 30, 2022 5:18 pm

Wally Fairway wrote:There is a game on Saturday?

You really need to sign up for tSwill Daily Cheat Sheet. It’s available to all Platinum-level members, via text or email.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Fri Sep 30, 2022 9:32 pm

I wonder how he's doing?
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe Fri Sep 30, 2022 9:47 pm

Nordic wrote:I wonder how he's doing?
I bet he's into the chanting and mystic dancing around the fire by now.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Fri Sep 30, 2022 11:30 pm

Nordic wrote:I wonder how he's doing?

The board feels cleaner and more refreshing without Kingston here. It’s beautiful.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down