Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GODAMN FUCKING FILM STUDY! Film study! Film study!

+7
NigelUno
Other Teams Pursuing That
Motown Spartan
duffy munn
aualum06
Nordic
DWags
11 posters

Go down

GODAMN FUCKING FILM STUDY!  Film study! Film study! Empty GODAMN FUCKING FILM STUDY! Film study! Film study!

Post by DWags Sat Oct 08, 2022 4:37 pm

You give these kids tests on Thursday. Written tests. You make the safeties and corners take both tests.

The last two years I cant stand watching good kids fail because they make mental errors. Its really hard.

This is coaching guys. I’m just so bummed out.

Sorry.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

GODAMN FUCKING FILM STUDY!  Film study! Film study! Empty Re: GODAMN FUCKING FILM STUDY! Film study! Film study!

Post by Nordic Sat Oct 08, 2022 7:57 pm

Do I need to bring a #2 pencil?
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

GODAMN FUCKING FILM STUDY!  Film study! Film study! Empty Re: GODAMN FUCKING FILM STUDY! Film study! Film study!

Post by aualum06 Sat Oct 08, 2022 8:01 pm

Easier to just throw the players under the bus
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn Sat Oct 08, 2022 9:18 pm

I'm losing faith in Tucker. All year I've been saying it's a jimmies and joes issue ( it still is). But damn I don't see any coaching adjustments. It's bad.

That said obviously we are married to Tuck and I would like to see what he can do with the talent he's bringing in. If this shit is still happening in 2024......
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

PennSpartan likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan Sun Oct 09, 2022 12:13 am

Gotta game plan for the opponent, not try to do what you think you want to do,
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Sun Oct 09, 2022 2:55 am

eh. it was ohio state.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Sun Oct 09, 2022 7:59 am

We don't have the talent/depth to overcome 5 starters being out on defense.

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn Sun Oct 09, 2022 8:16 am

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:eh. it was ohio state.

And Minnesota was Minnesota. Washington was Washington.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Sun Oct 09, 2022 8:34 am

duffy munn wrote:

And Maryland something...something...

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by PennSpartan Sun Oct 09, 2022 8:39 am

Film study is the least of MSU’s problems. Ohio State’s second string would have won yesterday. How this program is so thin year after year defies logic. Every team has injuries, but with MSU it is season destroying.
PennSpartan
PennSpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan Sun Oct 09, 2022 8:53 am

PennSpartan wrote:Film study is the least of MSU’s problems. Ohio State’s second string would have won yesterday. How this program is so thin year after year defies logic. Every team has injuries, but with MSU it is season destroying.

Why shouldn't OSU's second string win? Their second string is still full of high 4 stars and 5 stars.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Sun Oct 09, 2022 8:58 am

PennSpartan wrote:Film study is the least of MSU’s problems. Ohio State’s second string would have won yesterday. How this program is so thin year after year defies logic. Every team has injuries, but with MSU it is season destroying.

Dantonio's later recruiting classes were down a bit, and I think we had some more turnover than usual with the new culture/coaches.

I don't think we have any 6th year Covid guys. I wonder how out of the norm that is. For example, Minnesota has 7 (including 5 starters...QB, RB, WR, LG, C).
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by PennSpartan Sun Oct 09, 2022 9:19 am

MiamiSpartan wrote:

Why shouldn't OSU's second string win? Their second string is still full of high 4 stars and 5 stars.
With the amount of money that has been spent on facilities and coaches at MSU, we shouldn’t be so far behind them.
PennSpartan
PennSpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan Sun Oct 09, 2022 10:18 am

PennSpartan wrote:
MiamiSpartan wrote:

Why shouldn't OSU's second string win?  Their second string is still full of high 4 stars and 5 stars.  
With the amount of money that has been spent on facilities and coaches at MSU, we shouldn’t be so far behind them.  

And that's going to make a dozen 5 stars each year pick a rebuilding project at MSU over established Top 5-10 teams that are NFL factories?

It takes time to build even a solid, second-tier B10 team.  It is effectively Year 2 of Tucker's reign.  Don't let the good fortune of having a generational talent last year skew the expectations of how quickly this can be built.

Last edited by MiamiSpartan on Sun Oct 09, 2022 10:52 am; edited 1 time in total
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Sun Oct 09, 2022 10:26 am

duffy munn wrote:

So you were losing faith in tucker after those 2 games not just this one got it
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sun Oct 09, 2022 11:28 am

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
duffy munn wrote:

I won’t speak for Duffy, but I think you’re being short sighted. If he was losing faith he’d have said it, but now, taken as a collective picture, is a bit concerning. To me, I was thinking well kids had to fly to Washington, then when Minnesota turned us inside out I was hoping hangover. Now after the last two, collectively I don’t think I like where this looks like it’s going as far as kids being out of place.

We have a winnable game next week, let’s see how we look.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Sun Oct 09, 2022 11:30 am

DWags wrote:

I won’t speak for Duffy, but I think you’re being short sighted. If he was losing faith he’d have said it, but now, taken as a collective picture, is a bit concerning.  To me, I was thinking well kids had to fly to Washington, then when Minnesota turned us inside out I was hoping hangover. Now after the last two, collectively I don’t think I like where this looks like it’s going as far as kids being out of place.  

duffy munn wrote:I'm losing faith in Tucker. All year I've been saying it's a jimmies and joes issue ( it still is). But damn I don't see any coaching adjustments. It's bad.

That said obviously we are married to Tuck and I would like to see what he can do with the talent he's bringing in. If this shit is still happening in 2024......
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Other Teams Pursuing That likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Sun Oct 09, 2022 11:41 am

DWags wrote:

I won’t speak for Duffy, but I think you’re being short sighted. If he was losing faith he’d have said it, but now, taken as a collective picture, is a bit concerning. To me, I was thinking well kids had to fly to Washington, then when Minnesota turned us inside out I was hoping hangover. Now after the last two, collectively I don’t think I like where this looks like it’s going as far as kids being out of place.

He said just that d wags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn Sun Oct 09, 2022 12:07 pm

duffy munn wrote:

Yes. I think everyone expected what happened yesterday. But what happened against Washington and Minny was disturbing. Are you losing any faith OTPT?
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sun Oct 09, 2022 12:28 pm

DWags wrote:

He said just that d wags

If you’ve watched the last four games I don’t think any Spartan fans can say they like these trend lines. I don’t know how much to judge our injuries, or our lack of backup talent, but I do see some of the same people making the same mistakes as far as coverages go. It’s frustrating
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by PennSpartan Sun Oct 09, 2022 12:40 pm

MiamiSpartan wrote:
PennSpartan wrote:

And that's going to make a dozen 5 stars each year pick a rebuilding project at MSU over established Top 5-10 teams that are NFL factories?

It takes time to build even a solid, second-tier B10 team.  It is effectively Year 2 of Tucker's reign.  Don't let the good fortune of having a generational talent last year skew the expectations of how quickly this can be built.
But this “rebuild” is coming off a long Dantonio tenure. It shouldn’t be like Illinois or Minnesota. There should be enough left in the tank along with recruiting and transfers to have a decent season after last year. It’s not like MSU should be having to twist arms to get players like Rutgers.
PennSpartan
PennSpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Sun Oct 09, 2022 1:49 pm

duffy munn wrote:

Yes. I think everyone expected what happened yesterday. But what happened against Washington and Minny was disturbing. Are you losing any faith OTPT?

Not yet. After 2 more years including this one and I’ll judge Tuck

He’s really only in year 2 IMO. Year 4-5 seems fair
Geronte
Geronte

duffy munn, DWags and AvgMSUJoe like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Sun Oct 09, 2022 6:32 pm

What time does movie night start?
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn Sun Oct 09, 2022 7:01 pm

Nordic wrote:What time does movie night start?
If it's the repeat of the game yesterday I'm out
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Nordic likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sun Oct 09, 2022 7:27 pm

I guess I’m just bummed that it’s October 9 my local high school sucks a college team isn’t going anywhere and the Packers are just gonna be pretend motherfuckers again so basically, I’m painting the garage basement and staining the deck this month. Not reading any publications except whatever is on this website and I’m going to really enjoy my wife’s company on Saturdays. I’m bummed that my three favorite teams have nothing to play for and it’s October 9 that’s a mini problem
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Sun Oct 09, 2022 7:42 pm

Dwags you’re talking to a bunch of lions pistons red wings tigers and msu fans. At least you have the bucks. No sympathy. 

Hell even my beloved Liverpool suck now. The World Cup is coming up but the US will be eliminated quickly because they refuse to get rid of the CFO’s cousin they hired as coach, so that won’t be fun either. 

Sports are dead
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

MiamiSpartan, DWags and Nordic like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Sun Oct 09, 2022 8:37 pm

DWags wrote:I guess I’m just bummed that it’s October 9 my local high school sucks a college team isn’t going anywhere and the Packers are just gonna be pretend motherfuckers again so basically, I’m painting the garage basement and staining the deck this month. Not reading any publications except whatever is on this website and I’m going to really enjoy my wife’s company on Saturdays. I’m bummed that my three favorite teams have nothing to play for and it’s October 9 that’s a mini problem

GODAMN FUCKING FILM STUDY!  Film study! Film study! 200w.gif?cid=82a1493bezteo1eykjq10c15c4ivikansr10dabq7wp4ps93&rid=200w
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 Sun Oct 09, 2022 8:40 pm

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Dwags you’re talking to a bunch of lions pistons red wings tigers and msu fans. At least you have the bucks. No sympathy. 

Hell even my beloved Liverpool suck now. The World Cup is coming up but the US will be eliminated quickly because they refuse to get rid of the CFO’s cousin they hired as coach, so that won’t be fun either. 

Sports are dead

Bucks and Packers. Detroit doesn't even have 1 good pro sports team going on 5 seasons or more now
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

PennSpartan likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn Sun Oct 09, 2022 9:02 pm

DWags wrote:I guess I’m just bummed that it’s October 9 my local high school sucks a college team isn’t going anywhere and the Packers are just gonna be pretend motherfuckers again so basically, I’m painting the garage basement and staining the deck this month. Not reading any publications except whatever is on this website and I’m going to really enjoy my wife’s company on Saturdays. I’m bummed that my three favorite teams have nothing to play for and it’s October 9 that’s a mini problem

Cheer up Wags. We still have the Lions!
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Sun Oct 09, 2022 10:22 pm

MSU football is the new MSU women's basketball.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down