Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who here's been involved in this study?

4 posters

Go down

Who here's been involved in this study? Empty Who here's been involved in this study?

Post by I.B. Fine 2015-07-27, 17:26

"The National Institutes of Health (NIH) is spending over $200,000 to study how men drinking alcohol look at women."
"The project theorizes that men lose their “sensitivity to women’s sexual interest” as they drink."
I could have answered that and I'd only charge $100k!  Who here's been involved in this study? 502811600

http://freebeacon.com/issues/feds-spend-222172-studying-how-men-look-at-women-when-they-drink/
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Who here's been involved in this study? Empty Re: Who here's been involved in this study?

Post by Rocinante 2015-07-27, 17:30

It appears to be a study attempting to link alcohol use to sexual assault. Sounds a little insidious. I can imagine the legal defenses using it.

"Alcohol increases average man's probability of committing sexual assault" - blame alcohol or providers of alcohol and avoid personal responsibility.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Who here's been involved in this study? Empty Re: Who here's been involved in this study?

Post by The Ingenious Gentleman 2015-07-27, 18:29

Rocinante wrote:It appears to be a study attempting to link alcohol use to sexual assault. Sounds a little insidious. I can imagine the legal defenses using it.

"Alcohol increases average man's probability of committing sexual assault" - blame alcohol or providers of alcohol and avoid personal responsibility.

Add that to "if they didn't want it, they wouldn't dress like it" excuse.
The Ingenious Gentleman
The Ingenious Gentleman
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cym Jim 2015-07-27, 19:06

I.B. Fine wrote:"The National Institutes of Health (NIH) is spending over $200,000 . . .

Tiny amount of money for any research study. I take it The Beacon is some anti-spending nuthouse?
Cym Jim
Cym Jim
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cym Jim 2015-07-27, 19:08

I.B. Fine wrote:I could have answered that and I'd only charge $100k!  Who here's been involved in this study? 502811600

What's your indirect cost rate?
Cym Jim
Cym Jim
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down