Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tOfficial F%@k Kentucky Game Thread

+12
The Pantry
Motown Spartan
steveschneider
Travis of the Cosmos
kingstonlake
NigelUno
InTenSity
Other Teams Pursuing That
Floyd Robertson
AvgMSUJoe
GRR Spartan
Nordic
16 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

tOfficial F%@k Kentucky Game Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: tOfficial F%@k Kentucky Game Thread

Post by duffy munn 2022-11-16, 10:36

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
duffy munn wrote:

Hey fucking Steve. Cal sucks.

Leave this on rcmb bro what do we think huh tOfficial F%@k Kentucky Game Thread - Page 3 969504605

Maybe the wording was bad but Cal does suck OTPT. Izzo coached circles around him last night. Hell, so did Monty. He has never been a good coach. Just a good dirty recruiter. Swap teams last night and Izzo beats him by 25.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Cameron and Trapper Gus like this post

Back to top Go down

tOfficial F%@k Kentucky Game Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: tOfficial F%@k Kentucky Game Thread

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2022-11-16, 10:39

duffy munn wrote:

Leave this on rcmb bro what do we think huh tOfficial F%@k Kentucky Game Thread - Page 3 969504605

Maybe the wording was bad but Cal does suck OTPT. Izzo coached circles around him last night. Hell, so did Monty. He has never been a good coach. Just a good dirty recruiter. Swap teams last night and Izzo beats him by 25.

Yeah i thought to myself when dickie v was touting all of his number 1 recruiting classes and thought has the season results really matched that
Geronte
Geronte

Floyd Robertson and Trapper Gus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2022-11-16, 10:40

duffy munn wrote:

Yeah i thought to myself when dickie v was touting all of his number 1 recruiting classes and thought has the season results really matched that

Exactly. Talk about underachieving.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Trapper Gus likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2022-11-16, 10:59

steveschneider wrote:
duffy munn wrote:

Hey fucking Steve. Cal sucks.

I'll be rooting for Kentucky when they play Michigan.

I root for anybody when they are playing umaa.

JHerp and Booger Eater are very easy to dislike regardless of their opponent.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Trapper Gus and steveschneider like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2022-11-16, 11:25

duffy munn wrote:

This was a big win last night and it was big because we beat a blue blood program and a HOF cbb coach. I agree Izzo is a better x's and o'x coach but 'sucks' is a bit much. His resume speaks for itself.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Trapper Gus likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2022-11-16, 12:07

Honestly that inbounds play to go to the 2nd OT was beyond beautiful.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Pervis Muldoon, Trapper Gus, steveschneider and Nordic like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2022-11-16, 12:53

Cal has underachieved a bit. 13 seasons at UK, 1 NC, 2 other Final Fours seems a little light to me considering his recruiting.

I don't have a problem with him. I know what he is.

Coach K is the phony. Glad he's gone.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

steveschneider and Nordic like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2022-11-16, 13:29

NigelUno wrote:Cal has underachieved a bit. 13 seasons at UK, 1 NC, 2 other Final Fours seems a little light to me considering his recruiting.

Pretty much agree with this. His teams play like Izzo teams. I think we saw that on display last night. Both teams playing D and rebounding. Making shots optional.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2022-11-16, 14:41

Nordic wrote:
NigelUno wrote:Cal has underachieved a bit. 13 seasons at UK, 1 NC, 2 other Final Fours seems a little light to me considering his recruiting.

Pretty much agree with this. His teams play like Izzo teams. I think we saw that on display last night. Both teams playing D and rebounding. Making shots optional.

And it was very atypical of Izzo teams. We had 6 guys with 10+ (actually 27+) minutes. They had 9 guys with 10+.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2022-11-16, 15:07

Quotes from last night’s win:

https://www.mlive.com/spartans/2022/11/overheard-in-the-michigan-state-locker-room-a-program-win-vs-kentucky.html
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2022-11-16, 15:09

tGreenWay wrote:Quotes from last night’s win:

https://www.mlive.com/spartans/2022/11/overheard-in-the-michigan-state-locker-room-a-program-win-vs-kentucky.html

Great, now John U is going to be all over this, looking for profanity in the locker room.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

tGreenWay likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2022-11-16, 15:31

Floyd Robertson wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:Quotes from last night’s win:

Great, now John U is going to be all over this, looking for profanity in the locker room.

Get me a helmet and I’ll fake swing it at John U just to watch him flinch.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Floyd Robertson likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2022-11-16, 17:32

NigelUno wrote:
Nordic wrote:

And it was very atypical of Izzo teams. We had 6 guys with 10+ (actually 27+) minutes. They had 9 guys with 10+.

Dwags had lunch with Izzo
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2022-11-16, 17:41

NigelUno wrote:
Nordic wrote:

I’m not saying my thoughts were right about shorter bench more minutes for your best players, but I’m always more confident when a coach plays the hottest guys.

My biggest pet peeve has always been, we will see a guy like Walker make a steel make an a layup, go back down on defense take a charge, on offense make a great pass, then play stops the buzzer goes off and I see him walking to the bench. I always thought that Stevens kept a chart of how many minutes each player should play and when that time came up, that player was coming out of the game no matter what they had done in the last five sequences. I know I’m probably wrong in that but that was my dumb observation
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2022-11-16, 17:49

DWags wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

I’m not saying my thoughts were right about shorter bench more minutes for your best players, but I’m always more confident when a coach plays the hottest guys.

My biggest pet peeve has always been, we will see a guy like Walker make a steel make an a layup, go back down on defense take a charge, on offense make a great pass, then play stops the buzzer goes off and I see him walking to the bench. I always thought that Stevens kept a chart of how many minutes each player should play and when that time came up, that player was coming out of the game no matter what they had done in the last five sequences. I know I’m probably wrong in that but that was my dumb observation

I think they did some of that. NBA teams do. Work around the TV timeouts to get extra rest. Stuff like that. Easier to do when you're playing a bunch of guys. But if we're essentially riding with 6, gonna be a lot more PT for those 6 guys.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2022-11-17, 12:47

Numbers just came out the MSU vs UK game had the highest tv ratings of any college game so far.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2022-11-17, 12:51

steveschneider wrote:Numbers just came out the MSU vs UK game had the highest tv ratings of any college game so far.
Dammit Steve, it's the first week, with the first game of the premiere kickoff event... of course it was.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Floyd Robertson likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2022-11-17, 13:33

AvgMSUJoe wrote:
steveschneider wrote:Numbers just came out the MSU vs UK game had the highest tv ratings of any college game so far.
Dammit Steve, it's the first week, with the first game of the premiere kickoff event... of course it was.

I guess you missed the "Legends" Classic last night.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

steveschneider likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2022-11-17, 13:40

NigelUno wrote:
AvgMSUJoe wrote:

And the 2022 Armed Forces Classic and we beat the Duke vs Kansas game.

This tough schedule is going to give MSU a lot of prime time exposure. We are going to grow the brand and become a ratings powerhouse.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2022-11-17, 13:43

steveschneider wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

This tough schedule is going to give MSU a lot of prime time exposure. We are going to grow the brand and become a ratings powerhouse.

A poor mans Syracuse
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

steveschneider likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2022-11-17, 13:45

duffy munn wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

A poor mans Syracuse

tOfficial F%@k Kentucky Game Thread - Page 3 502811600
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3