Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ugly sweater family gathering Sunday

+6
I.B. Fine
MiamiSpartan
tGreenWay
Nordic
Other Teams Pursuing That
DWags
10 posters

Go down

Ugly sweater family gathering Sunday  Empty Ugly sweater family gathering Sunday

Post by DWags 2022-12-07, 21:10

So, we’re all going to meet in Dearborn and then go to Greenfield Village for that Christmas stuff they have there. My sister and sister-in-law insist that we all wear ugly Christmas sweaters. It’s going to be my whole family. I don’t have an ugly Christmas sweater, but my daughters, their boyfriends and my wife does. so here’s what I’m doing: I have a brother and two nephews with degrees from that damn school down the road. I’m buying a Michigan sweatshirt and putting it under my winter coat. When everybody takes their jackets off for the ugly picture sweater I’ll be wearing that one.  so a couple of you are friends with me on Facebook I don’t want that shit cropped out and put on Facebook just me wearing that sweater by itself. Screw the ugly sweaters and screw uofm two birds one stone.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Floyd Robertson, MiamiSpartan, tGreenWay, Nordic and Polydorus like this post

Back to top Go down

Ugly sweater family gathering Sunday  Empty Re: Ugly sweater family gathering Sunday

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2022-12-07, 21:15

Lol. Sounds like something my dad would do. Ugly sweater family gathering Sunday  969504605
Geronte
Geronte

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Ugly sweater family gathering Sunday  Empty Re: Ugly sweater family gathering Sunday

Post by Nordic 2022-12-07, 21:20

tWife buys the fam matching xmas pjs every year. They are usually pretty cheesy. We were #chitcatting the other day and I told her I wasn't wearing them this year as I feel like Ralphie from A Christmas Story. She was not happy with me and I'm sure this years version will be extra special.

Edit: This has nothing to do with dwags post. Saw ugly sweater and thought of those damn pjs.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

MiamiSpartan and DWags like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2022-12-08, 15:07

Nordic wrote:tWife buys the fam matching xmas pjs every year. They are usually pretty cheesy. We were #chitcatting the other day and I told her I wasn't wearing them this year as I feel like Ralphie from A Christmas Story. She was not happy with me and I'm sure this years version will be extra special.

Edit: This has nothing to do with dwags post. Saw ugly sweater and thought of those damn pjs.

Someday I’ll watch A Christmas Story and understand your Ralphie reference.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2022-12-08, 15:27

DWags wrote:So, we’re all going to meet in Dearborn and then go to Greenfield Village for that Christmas stuff they have there. My sister and sister-in-law insist that we all wear ugly Christmas sweaters. It’s going to be my whole family. I don’t have an ugly Christmas sweater, but my daughters, their boyfriends and my wife does. so here’s what I’m doing: I have a brother and two nephews with degrees from that damn school down the road. I’m buying a Michigan sweatshirt and putting it under my winter coat. When everybody takes their jackets off for the ugly picture sweater I’ll be wearing that one.  so a couple of you are friends with me on Facebook I don’t want that shit cropped out and put on Facebook just me wearing that sweater by itself. Screw the ugly sweaters and screw uofm two birds one stone.

That's some top notch banter, but you have to burn it immediately after. Make a ceremony out if it. Don't give it away to the homeless or anything either. They're suffering enough as it is.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Robert J Sakimano, tGreenWay, DWags and Polydorus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2022-12-08, 15:28

tGreenWay wrote:
Nordic wrote:tWife buys the fam matching xmas pjs every year. They are usually pretty cheesy. We were #chitcatting the other day and I told her I wasn't wearing them this year as I feel like Ralphie from A Christmas Story. She was not happy with me and I'm sure this years version will be extra special.

I have never had a lower opinion of you than I do right now.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Other Teams Pursuing That, DWags, I.B. Fine and Nordic like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2022-12-08, 15:29

MiamiSpartan wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

To quote you, i hate your elderly. Ugly sweater family gathering Sunday  502811600
Geronte
Geronte

MiamiSpartan likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2022-12-08, 16:23

MiamiSpartan wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Actually watched the new one when he’s in his 40’s and comes home for Christmas. Meh.   Nothing beats the original. Love when he’s arrested by a cop near the end of the new one and who the cop is.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine 2022-12-08, 16:36

MiamiSpartan wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

You must not be paying attention to him....
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

tGreenWay likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2022-12-08, 16:44

DWags wrote:
MiamiSpartan wrote:

Actually watched the new one when he’s in his 40’s and comes home for Christmas. Meh.   Nothing beats the original. Love when he’s arrested by a cop near the end of the new one and who the cop is.

Spoiler, bro! I’m scared to watch it as i grew up on the original one hardcore.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2022-12-08, 16:58

tGreenWay wrote:

What in the actual fuck...
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

MiamiSpartan and DWags like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan 2022-12-08, 17:45

I like it. If you can’t stomach wearing it, I sure couldn’t, just get a sweater and attach a hand mirror to the front.
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

DWags and Nordic like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2022-12-09, 03:13

Here’s a partial list of popular movies I’ve never seen that I know are Swiller favorites:

•A Christmas Story
•Hoosiers (Mrs. GW says I have, but she drinks a lot.)
•Rudy
•Slapshot
•Major League

Those of you who wish to fight me, please take a number and wait in line.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

I.B. Fine likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2022-12-09, 03:15

I.B. Fine wrote:
MiamiSpartan wrote:

Right? Either Miami really can’t read or, like several others here, he skips right past my posts.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

MiamiSpartan and I.B. Fine like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2022-12-09, 07:44

tGreenWay wrote:
I.B. Fine wrote:

Right? Either Miami really can’t read or, like several others here, he skips right past my posts.

WOULD YOU JUST WATCH THE GODDAMN MOVIE! FFS. Not watching that movie is like putting pineapple on your pizza.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

MiamiSpartan, I.B. Fine and Nordic like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2022-12-09, 07:47

The only thing better would be if your nephews show up in MSU sweatshirts, and you guys brawl.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

DWags and Nordic like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine 2022-12-09, 09:29

tGreenWay wrote:Here’s a partial list of popular movies I’ve never seen that I know are Swiller favorites:

•A Christmas Story
•Rudy
•Slapshot
•Major League

The enjoyment of all the movies on this list requires one to have a heart.

No wonder you have not seen them....
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Nordic likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2022-12-09, 09:48

I refuse to see Titanic.

Hoosiers? Damn.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2022-12-09, 09:52

tGreenWay wrote:Here’s a partial list of popular movies I’ve never seen that I know are Swiller favorites:

•A Christmas Story
•Rudy
•Slapshot
•Major League

I have not seen the middle three myself, but if you're not familiar with Willie Mays Hayes and Wild Thing Vaughn, you have not lived a full life.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2022-12-09, 10:57

Motown Spartan wrote:I like it. If you can’t stomach wearing it, I sure couldn’t, just get a sweater and attach a hand mirror to the front.

Ugly sweater family gathering Sunday  502811600
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down