Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tOfficial Izzo is wearing another ugly sweater vs Nebby Game Thread

+4
tGreenWay
AvgMSUJoe
InTenSity
Nordic
8 posters

Go down

tOfficial Izzo is wearing another ugly sweater vs Nebby Game Thread Empty tOfficial Izzo is wearing another ugly sweater vs Nebby Game Thread

Post by Nordic 2023-01-03, 19:05

Nike likes to do Izzo dirty.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

tOfficial Izzo is wearing another ugly sweater vs Nebby Game Thread Empty Re: tOfficial Izzo is wearing another ugly sweater vs Nebby Game Thread

Post by Nordic 2023-01-03, 19:31

Not sure which of this dude's looks is more amazing

tOfficial Izzo is wearing another ugly sweater vs Nebby Game Thread Breide10
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

tOfficial Izzo is wearing another ugly sweater vs Nebby Game Thread Empty Re: tOfficial Izzo is wearing another ugly sweater vs Nebby Game Thread

Post by InTenSity 2023-01-03, 19:41

The rest they've had has been beneficial*.

*- this statement may or may not be true depending on the outcome of the game.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Other Teams Pursuing That and tGreenWay like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2023-01-03, 20:45

Best game thread ever... nothing really to discuss. Just rollin.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

tGreenWay and Nordic like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2023-01-03, 21:08

Nordic wrote:Not sure which of this dude's looks is more amazing

tOfficial Izzo is wearing another ugly sweater vs Nebby Game Thread Breide10

You know that’s not Tom Izzo, right?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2023-01-03, 21:09

Getting back on topic, what’s with the funky light green Nike is thrusting upon us?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2023-01-03, 21:11

I thought for sure Steven Izzo was gonna score from the free throw line.

Then.. Clank. tOfficial Izzo is wearing another ugly sweater vs Nebby Game Thread 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

tGreenWay, duffy munn, DWags and Pervis Muldoon like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2023-01-03, 21:32

tGreenWay wrote:Getting back on topic, what’s with the funky light green Nike is thrusting upon us?

The fit. The color. The badging.

tOfficial Izzo is wearing another ugly sweater vs Nebby Game Thread Tim-gunn-flabbergasted

(turn it on desktop mode tGreenway to see a funny Tim Gunn gif)
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

tGreenWay likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2023-01-03, 21:43

Nordic wrote:Nike likes to do Izzo dirty.

It's a sweatshirt.

https://www.nike.com/t/dri-fit-michigan-state-mens-crew-neck-sweatshirt-c6sqGH/DQ2098-328

And it's awesome.

Didn't you get the t shirt?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2023-01-03, 21:45

Robert J Sakimano wrote:I thought for sure Steven Izzo was gonna score from the free throw line.

Then.. Clank.  tOfficial Izzo is wearing another ugly sweater vs Nebby Game Thread 502811600

There's always something to work on. Good point Bob.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2023-01-03, 22:26

Nordic wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:Getting back on topic, what’s with the funky light green Nike is thrusting upon us?

The fit. The color. The badging.

tOfficial Izzo is wearing another ugly sweater vs Nebby Game Thread Tim-gunn-flabbergasted

(turn it on desktop mode tGreenway to see a funny Tim Gunn gif)

Project Runway isn’t the same without Tim Gunn. I can’t believe I actually know that.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2023-01-03, 22:32

My bad. It’s not light green. According to Nike, it’s ‘tree line’ and white. 🙄 tOfficial Izzo is wearing another ugly sweater vs Nebby Game Thread 502811600
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Pervis Muldoon 2023-01-04, 00:08

This team is growing on me. I was watching the starters at the beginning of the game and thinking that it's a pretty nice mix of talents, with a point guard who can drive and distribute, a two who can hit from three and drive for layups or pull-up jumpers, a very athletic three who can shoot, dunk, defend and rebound, a stretch four with a terrific shot who can rebound and post up a bit, and a five who's really developing a nice all-around post game.

And then I realized that the best player wasn't even on the floor. Malik makes everything work better - and Brooks, Kohler and Holloman each bring real skill to the floor. Cooper and Whitens have stepped up when needed, too. Everyone shares the ball, and Izzo is enjoying a season where he sees potential without being pressured by high expectations.

This is a fun season so far. It reminds me of the 2006-2007 season. We had a great recruiting class coming and fans didn't expect much from that team. This one has the same feel in that respect, but it could do much more damage.
Pervis Muldoon
Pervis Muldoon
Spartiate

duffy munn, DWags and Trapper Gus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2023-01-04, 07:58

Nordic wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:I thought for sure Steven Izzo was gonna score from the free throw line.

Then.. Clank.  tOfficial Izzo is wearing another ugly sweater vs Nebby Game Thread 502811600

There's always something to work on. Good point Bob.
man, I was pulling for him to hit the FT.. fact is, he was closer to hitting the 3 than he was the free throw.

I'm not sure he's going to get a better chance to hit a bucket.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2023-01-04, 09:07

There was a lot for the hard-driving Izzo to like in the lopsided win, which even included his son, Steven, crashing the boards to get a loose ball in the last minute to help the Spartans have a 46-29 rebounding edge.

I betting Tom is prouder of Steven for that!

https://apnews.com/article/sports-michigan-wolverines-nebraska-cornhuskers-basketball-269b1369d1a6d69c7416875f34d48130
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

https://www.dailykos.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down