Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Joe Biden is in cognitive decline, he must resign!!

+4
Cameron
Trapper Gus
AvgMSUJoe
Turtleneck
8 posters

Go down

Joe Biden is in cognitive decline, he must resign!! Empty Joe Biden is in cognitive decline, he must resign!!

Post by Turtleneck 2023-01-22, 21:22

Meanwhile...

[tw]1616943814824034305?s=20&t=c6WZOkLKcmdI6XdZPYstfQ[/tw]

Joe Biden is in cognitive decline, he must resign!! FnCdl_TXgAAtOFq?format=jpg&name=small

Joe Biden is in cognitive decline, he must resign!! FnCMWFBXgAAVmdD?format=jpg&name=small
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Joe Biden is in cognitive decline, he must resign!! Empty Re: Joe Biden is in cognitive decline, he must resign!!

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2023-01-22, 21:32

Yeah, neither of these guys are winning based on sharpness or youth.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

TravelinMan likes this post

Back to top Go down

Joe Biden is in cognitive decline, he must resign!! Empty Re: Joe Biden is in cognitive decline, he must resign!!

Post by Trapper Gus 2023-01-22, 21:34

AvgMSUJoe wrote:Yeah, neither of these guys are winning based on sharpness or youth.

I am not seeing what you all think you are seeing with Joe, who has been the most effective President at getting things done in the last 40 years.

Maybe you don't base you opinions on results?
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

https://www.dailykos.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2023-01-22, 21:37

It is possible for a president's administration to accomplish many good things, and for that president to also be in cognitive decline. Both things can be true.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

TravelinMan, tGreenWay, kingstonlake and Rick Saunders like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2023-01-22, 21:43

Cameron wrote:It is possible for a president's administration to accomplish many good things, and for that president to also be in cognitive decline. Both things can be true.

It is possible, however, the volume of nuanced accomplishments that have occurred during Biden strongly suggests a strong and steady hand at the top.

Even if Biden's only input is choosing outstanding people on his staff and standing back to let them do what they can do, that is a form of top leadership which is very difficult to do if the person at the top is not a sharp cookie.

edit - My observation of years and years of watching top leadership tells me that Biden has done an outstanding job as a leader. BTW a leader who knows their strength's and weakness's and staffs their team to protect them from their weaknesses, which is leadership 101, is a tough person to find. Most people who make it to the top have egos which are too big for that nuance of leadership, which makes one who doesn't an outstanding leader.

Last edited by Trapper Gus on 2023-01-22, 21:47; edited 1 time in total
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

kingstonlake likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2023-01-22, 21:45

Biden is 80 years old. Everybody at that age is in decline. Given Don's cognitive abilities, it's funny that this is a line of attack.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Cameron, tGreenWay and kingstonlake like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2023-01-22, 21:47

Biden could decline a fair bit more and still be well ahead of Donny, for sure.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Floyd Robertson, TravelinMan, kingstonlake and Rick Saunders like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2023-01-22, 21:52

Turtleneck wrote:Biden is 80 years old. Everybody at that age is in decline. Given Don's cognitive abilities, it's funny that this is a line of attack.

Did you see that Buzz Aldrin just married his long-term sweetheart?

He is 93 but seems much younger, she is 63 and seems much, much younger.

The point is that generalizations are just that, they don't apply to each person.

There is also the possibility, that even with less than 100% of what he was when he was 50, if that is the case, which I don't believe it is, based on what he has gotten done, that Biden is still so experienced, and so skillful, that he is head and shoulders above most people who we might have as President.

Last edited by Trapper Gus on 2023-01-22, 21:53; edited 1 time in total
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2023-01-22, 21:52

Honestly, these documents might be the best thing that happens to the Democratic Party. Think of how they can use them. As a tool to choose a presidential candidate and as a tool to show what their party does to presidents who play fast and loose with national security documents that affect people’s lives. Just thinking out loud
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2023-01-22, 21:54

DWags wrote:Honestly, these documents might be the best thing that happens to the Democratic Party. Think of how they can use them. As a tool to choose a presidential candidate and as a tool to show what their party does to presidents who play fast and loose with national security documents that affect people’s lives. Just thinking out loud

Oh please.

It seems very likely that these were packing errors, and you all seem to think there was intent, like Trump had.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2023-01-22, 21:56

Trapper Gus wrote:
DWags wrote:Honestly, these documents might be the best thing that happens to the Democratic Party. Think of how they can use them. As a tool to choose a presidential candidate and as a tool to show what their party does to presidents who play fast and loose with national security documents that affect people’s lives. Just thinking out loud

Oh please.

It seems very likely that these were packing errors, and you all seem to think there was intent, like Trump had.

I said nothing of intent. I said what possible outcomes could be.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2023-01-22, 21:56

Trapper Gus wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:Biden is 80 years old. Everybody at that age is in decline. Given Don's cognitive abilities, it's funny that this is a line of attack.

The point is that generalizations are just that, they don't apply to each person.

There is also the possibility, that even with less than 100% of what he was when he was 50, if that is the case, which I don't believe it is, based on what he has gotten done, that Biden is still so experienced, and so skillful, that he is head and shoulders above most people who we might have as President.

Dude, it's ok to say he makes the occasional mental error he probably didn't make when he was 45. You can say it. It's alright.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Cameron likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2023-01-22, 22:05

Turtleneck wrote:
Trapper Gus wrote:

Dude, it's ok to say he makes the occasional mental error he probably didn't make when he was 45. You can say it. It's alright.

I think you guys are all too young, as he was making the same verbal gaffs when he was 45.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Rick Saunders likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2023-01-22, 22:10

DWags wrote:
Trapper Gus wrote:

Oh please.

I said nothing of intent.  I said what possible outcomes could be.  

Sure, and the FBI can examine the information in the classified documents, the possible access, the evidence of access, and make an assessment, which it is highly unlikely we will ever know, as that information will be classified.  

If we are to speculate, the likelihood of any leaks from documents which nobody knew Joe had, not even Joe, and which were buried in a box of stuff in storage, or in some file drawer in his house, between other documents unrelated to them is pretty low.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TravelinMan 2023-01-22, 23:42

Trapper Gus wrote:
DWags wrote:

I said nothing of intent.  I said what possible outcomes could be.  

Sure, and the FBI can examine the information in the classified documents, the possible access, the evidence of access, and make an assessment, which it is highly unlikely we will ever know, as that information will be classified.  

If we are to speculate, the likelihood of any leaks from documents which nobody knew Joe had, not even Joe, and which were buried in a box of stuff in storage, or in some file drawer in his house, between other documents unrelated to them is pretty low.

You don’t know, nor can you prove any of that.

Let the investigation play out before coming up with a biased set of excuses and outcomes. You sound like the Michigan slappies while explaining away their OC or their gun toting defensive man.
TravelinMan
TravelinMan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2023-01-23, 08:22

Turtleneck wrote:Meanwhile...

[tw]1616943814824034305?s=20&t=c6WZOkLKcmdI6XdZPYstfQ[/tw]

Joe Biden is in cognitive decline, he must resign!! FnCdl_TXgAAtOFq?format=jpg&name=small

Joe Biden is in cognitive decline, he must resign!! FnCMWFBXgAAVmdD?format=jpg&name=small
wait.. somebody died?

and they wanted the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator to be the person who spoke at their service?

Joe Biden is in cognitive decline, he must resign!! 502811600  Joe Biden is in cognitive decline, he must resign!! 502811600  Joe Biden is in cognitive decline, he must resign!! 502811600  Joe Biden is in cognitive decline, he must resign!! 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2023-01-23, 08:25

TravelinMan wrote:
Trapper Gus wrote:

You don’t know, nor can you prove any of that.

Let the investigation play out before coming up with a biased set of excuses and outcomes. You sound like the Michigan slappies while explaining away their OC or their gun toting defensive man.

Sure, which is why it is not written as what will happen, only as what may happen.

Pretty sure the FBI will do most of what I suggested. Given the publicity of the situation they may report out on the nature of the documents, but that is unusual for them to do.

Seems probable, given what has been reported, that Joe was unaware of the existence of these documents. Whether there have been spies among those with access to those areas of his house and if they have found and copied these documents is probably the most speculative question.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2023-01-23, 08:39

That this somehow became a second classified documents thread, where posters seem to have no idea what the thread is about, proves the point that as we age it’s harder for us to understand what the fuck is going on around us.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2023-01-23, 08:41

I guess, I’m more concerned, in a nation that has over 300 million people, and two major parties have Biden and Trump as their flag bearers to run the country.

In the country five accomplished, well thought out motivated people we have come up with this choice in 2024.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2023-01-23, 08:42

Turtleneck wrote:That this somehow became a second classified documents thread, where posters seem to have no idea what the thread is about, proves the point that as we age it’s harder for us to understand what the fuck is going on around us.

It is a metaphor for that idea, however threads going off on tangents is typical on a message board.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2023-01-23, 08:43

Turtleneck wrote:That this somehow became a second classified documents thread, where posters seem to have no idea what the thread is about, proves the point that as we age it’s harder for us to understand what the fuck is going on around us.
you'll understand what the fuck is going on around you when the government takes your stove like they did my guns and bibles.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Turtleneck likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2023-01-23, 08:47

DWags wrote:I guess, I’m more concerned, in a nation that has over 300 million people, and two major parties have Biden and Trump as their flag bearers to run the country.

In the country five accomplished, well thought out motivated people we have come up with this choice in 2024.

I think as far as I can tell, or perhaps the others are just keeping their opinions quiet, that I am the only one who posts who thinks that Biden has been the best President we have had since LBJ and I welcome his candidacy for a second term.

edit - admittedly my evaluation is policy results focused, not on if he sometimes misspeaks, as he always has, or if he is someone I want to drink with, which seems to be 99% of what people look at. /s

As for Trump, his running is strictly a partisan choice, for my part, as I think if he runs it will be a total wipe out of the Republicans.  There are a few relatively sane choices on that side but none of their names seem to be talked about much.

Last edited by Trapper Gus on 2023-01-23, 08:53; edited 1 time in total
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2023-01-23, 08:47

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
you'll understand what the fuck is going on around you when the government takes your stove like they did my guns and bibles.

This is how you take a thread off track. Intentional and dripping with sarcasm. This is not age related, just a good sense of humor.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Trapper Gus likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2023-01-23, 08:49

Turtleneck wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: you'll understand what the fuck is going on around you when the government takes your stove like they did my guns and bibles.

This is how you take a thread off track. Intentional and dripping with sarcasm. This is not age related, just a good sense of humor.
I'm away ahead of most people here.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2023-01-23, 08:50

Trapper Gus wrote:
DWags wrote:I guess, I’m more concerned, in a nation that has over 300 million people, and two major parties have Biden and Trump as their flag bearers to run the country.

I think as far as I can tell, or perhaps the others are just keeping their opinions quiet, that I am the only one who posts who thinks that Biden has been the best President we have had since LBJ and I welcome his candidacy for a second term.

As for Trump, his running is strictly a partisan choice, for my part, as I think if he runs it will be a total wipe out of the Republicans. There are a few relatively sane choices on that side but none of their names seem to be talked about much.
the best thing that could happen to the Democrats, who have a knack of stepping on their own dick, is if the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator is the GOP nominee.

that dude would screw up a one car funeral and has proven it over and over.. and the GOP still keeps falling in line. Joe Biden is in cognitive decline, he must resign!! 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2023-01-23, 08:54

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Trapper Gus wrote:

As for Trump, his running is strictly a partisan choice, for my part, as I think if he runs it will be a total wipe out of the Republicans. There are a few relatively sane choices on that side but none of their names seem to be talked about much.
the best thing that could happen to the Democrats, who have a knack of stepping on their own dick, is if the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator is the GOP nominee.

that dude would screw up a one car funeral and has proven it over and over.. and the GOP still keeps falling in line. Joe Biden is in cognitive decline, he must resign!! 502811600

Have you seen the reports about his elegy of Silk?
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2023-01-23, 08:57

Trapper Gus wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: the best thing that could happen to the Democrats, who have a knack of stepping on their own dick, is if the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator is the GOP nominee.

I saw it in this thread.. never heard of these folks.. but imagine hiring the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator to say nice things about you. Joe Biden is in cognitive decline, he must resign!! 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2023-01-23, 09:01

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Trapper Gus wrote:

I saw it in this thread.. never heard of these folks.. but imagine hiring the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator to say nice things about you. Joe Biden is in cognitive decline, he must resign!! 502811600

Starting a elegy with "I didn't know this person" seems not the best way to memorialize them. I guess the rest was about how mean the press is to Trump.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Robert J Sakimano likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Rick Saunders 2023-01-23, 11:19

Robert J Sakimano wrote:I'm away ahead of most people here.

Depends which direction most people are moving.
Rick Saunders
Rick Saunders
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2023-01-23, 11:40

Rick Saunders wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:I'm away ahead of most people here.

Depends which direction most people are moving.
Joe Biden is in cognitive decline, he must resign!! 502811600

it wonder how much it costs to have the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator to speak at your memorial service?

I'd say maybe 10 bucks would cover it.. of course, you have to spend an exorbitant amount in cleaning fees after that bloated sack of disgusting, putrid, christian filth leaves. I'd imagine that sterilizing the entire venue would get kinda pricey.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2023-06-23, 07:59

And yet, a study out today by Media Matters shows that cable news networks are “obsessed over Biden’s age while overwhelmingly ignoring Trump’s.” Biden is only three years older than Trump—80 and 77, respectively—and apparently in significantly better health, but in the week after Biden announced his reelection campaign, CNN, the Fox News Channel, and MSNBC mentioned his age 588 times, suggesting it is a negative attribute rather than a positive reflection on his experience, while mentioning Trump’s only 72 times.

What a difference 3 years makes.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2023-06-23, 08:34

Trapper Gus wrote:
And yet, a study out today by Media Matters shows that cable news networks are “obsessed over Biden’s age while overwhelmingly ignoring Trump’s.” Biden is only three years older than Trump—80 and 77, respectively—and apparently in significantly better health, but in the week after Biden announced his reelection campaign, CNN, the Fox News Channel, and MSNBC mentioned his age 588 times, suggesting it is a negative attribute rather than a positive reflection on his experience, while mentioning Trump’s only 72 times.

surely the mainstream media isn't creating a manufactured narrative regarding Biden while allowing the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator who is currently 70+ felony indictments in run around unabated?

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

AvgMSUJoe and Trapper Gus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2023-06-23, 08:47

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Trapper Gus wrote:

surely the mainstream media isn't creating a manufactured narrative regarding Biden while allowing the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator who is currently 70+ felony indictments in run around unabated?

her e-mails?
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2023-06-23, 08:49

Trapper Gus wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: surely the mainstream media isn't creating a manufactured narrative regarding Biden while allowing the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator who is currently 70+ felony indictments in run around unabated?

her e-mails?

between the mainstream media, Russia, gerrymandering, and voter disenfranchisement (in its multiple forms), it's actually quite impressive that a remotely decent American with respect for traditional American values is elected to any office at all.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Trapper Gus likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down